2.5 weeks is "long ago"?
It was literally last year. :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Got an interview, received/submitted secondary on Jan 4

Members don't see this ad :)
How likely is it to get an interview after receiving the secondary with essay questions?

got an interview invite today. Received supplemental on Dec 12th.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
got an interview invite today. Received supplemental on Dec 12th.
Same here! Sent out secondaries on Nov 28, followed by this interview invitation I received this morning. Stay positive everyone 🙏

Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone with a pre-dec interview receive an acceptance after dec 15th or even a waitlist/rejection

does anyone know if the area around the school safe for living, commuting?

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an acceptance email! Interviewed Nov 1st

• Love
Hi!! I interviewed on January 10 and Maryland is for sure my top school. In my thank you email, I included a statement of intent. I am getting anxious wondering when I'll hear back. Does anyone know what the timeline looks like for post dec 15 interviews? Also, congrats to everyone on their acceptances :)

Hi!! I interviewed on January 10 and Maryland is for sure my top school. In my thank you email, I included a statement of intent. I am getting anxious wondering when I'll hear back. Does anyone know what the timeline looks like for post dec 15 interviews? Also, congrats to everyone on their acceptances :)
Since you already interviewed, you could hear by tomorrow or even next week. There’s no telling when. Also, when did you receive your supplemental? I got mine and submitted it on January 9th but haven’t received an interview yet.

Since you already interviewed, you could hear by tomorrow or even next week. There’s no telling when. Also, when did you receive your supplemental? I got mine and submitted it on January 9th but haven’t received an interview yet.
I submitted my supplemental the end of November and received an interview invite on December 15th. I hope you hear back soon!

just declined my offer for my IS school, good luck guys!!

Can I ask why you declined your offer if it’s your IS school?

Feeling a bit discouraged. Received and submitted supplemental on 1/09 but haven’t heard a single thing since then… losing hope 🥲

Feeling a bit discouraged. Received and submitted supplemental on 1/09 but haven’t heard a single thing since then… losing hope 🥲
1/9 was less than 2 weeks ago...

• Haha
Never lose hope! I submitted mine end of November and it was only until last week that I received my interview invite, so be strong my friend

• Care
Never lose hope! I submitted mine end of November and it was only until last week that I received my interview invite, so be strong my friend
Haven’t been accepted anywhere yet, that’s why I’m a bit concerned. But I’m hoping for the best for us all 🤞🏽

• Care
Haven’t been accepted anywhere yet, that’s why I’m a bit concerned. But I’m hoping for the best for us all 🤞🏽
Neither have I, but I have a waitlist. As a 2nd time applier, the key during this process is to keep staying positive, but constantly continuing to improve upon your dental resume and education. You can only control so much, so take control of what parts you can in your life

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Relax lol I received secondary on 01/08/2024. I haven't received anything, we just have to be PATIENT. The Application Cycle is NOT OVERRRRRRRRR :D. Honestly, I don't expect a response until like February so I'll sit tight, enjoy life, and focus on working to help stack up money.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone applying this cycle gotten an in person tour of the campus? If so, was it before or after you got a secondary request/interview/acceptance?

I got my secondary from Maryland on Dec 18 and submitted the same day. Should I send a letter of Interest? I sent to all my other school but Maryland as I was giving them more time to review my application.

I got my secondary from Maryland on Dec 18 and submitted the same day. Should I send a letter of Interest? I sent to all my other school but Maryland as I was giving them more time to review my application.
your letter of interest was your secondary application...

Interview: #6
Notification date: 1/26 (submitted secondary on 1/18)
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.75 Overall: 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 23TS, 23PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual
182 shadowing hours, 202 volunteer hours, Committee letter

Last edited:
  • Care
no :(

submitted my supplemental on christmas

rlly hoping for a interview
I submitted my supplementals end of November and I got my interview invite just last week. Stay strong, I'm positive it's imminent 🙏

Last edited:
Interview: #6
Notification date: 1/26 (submitted secondary on 1/18)
Method of notification: Email
Residency: IS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/16
Application complete date: 6/22
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.75 Overall: 3.74
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22 AA, 23TS, 23PAT, No
Method of interview: Virtual
182 shadowing hours, 202 volunteer hours, Committee letter
When’s the interview?