Michigan State c/o 2018 Applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I live in northern-lower Michigan and we just had snow yesterday morning... Never seen it in May before, and I hope I never see it again!

Members don't see this ad.

i called a couple weeks ago and found i had moved up a grand total of 4 spots since first learning my spot

Members don't see this ad :)
MSU posted class of 2018 statistics on their website. I also emailed this week and asked Donna Grooms when or if the waitlist for IS will be moving. She said they have not called any alternates yet. She didnt give a time frame if theyre going to or not. Just my luck this year will be the first year in history they dont take any alternates!

I want to see the OOS waitlist move, curious to see if the spot I gave up actually helps someone =)

I want to see the OOS waitlist move, curious to see if the spot I gave up actually helps someone =)

When did you give up your spot? I'm OOS and got an email a few days ago saying they still haven't called anyone off the alternate list.

Posted using SDN Mobile

When did you give up your spot? I'm OOS and got an email a few days ago saying they still haven't called anyone off the alternate list.

Posted using SDN Mobile
At the end of April, my spot was a little high up there anyway so it might not have changed much.