MOSDOH Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Ryxndek

D1 Minnesota
Volunteer Staff
Reaction score
Link to last year's thread: MOSDOH Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Link to interview prep: A. T. Still University - Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health Interview Feedback
----> Be sure to give feedback on your interview to help future applicants! :)

Link to school website: A. T. Still University - Missouri School of Dentistry & Oral Health

Class of 2024 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.47
Science GPA: 3.37
DAT: 18.9AA, 18.5TS, 19.3PAT
Applied: 1,363
OOS: 1,271 Applied, 168 Interviewed, 131 Accepted
IS: 75 Applied, 29 Interviewed, 25 Accepted
International: 17 Applied, 0 Interviewed, 0 Accepted
# Enrolled: 61
Class of 2026 (ADEA Guide) General Stats:
Overall GPA: 3.53
Science GPA: 3.41
DAT: 19.2AA, 18.6TS, 19.6PAT
Applied: 1,686
OOS: 1,581 Applied, 164 Accepted
IS: 83 Applied, 15 Accepted
International: 22 Applied, 0 Accepted
# Enrolled: 60
5th-95th Percentiles
Science: 2.83-3.89
Overall: 2.97-3.88

Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Interview #1
Notification date: 8/4
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/27
Application complete date: 7/7
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.98; Overall: 3.98
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 21 TS, 19 PAT, 19 Reading
Method of interview: In Person, October

Interview #10
Notification date:
10/11
AADSAS mail-out date: 6/7
Application complete date: 6/14
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.57 Overall: 3.68
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 20TS, 25PAT, No
Method of interview: In-person 10/19
Research with one publication, 150 shadowing hours, 180 volunteer hours, 3 strong LORs

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #2
Notification date: 10/19
AADSAS mail-out date: 9/10
Application complete date: 9/20
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.90; Overall: 3.83
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 19 AA, 18 TS, 20 PAT, No
Method of interview: In person, 10/26

I hope you already did research about school before you apply, but if you didn't, make sure you know their mission statement. I felt their mission statement and core values are unique and aligns with what I value. There must be some reasons why you
decided to apply to MOSDOH..
How to answer the question Why MOSDOH?

Does anyone happen to know if MOSDOH sends out rejections or do they ghost applicants?
there is a lot of time left in this cycle
expensive privates have tons of turnover, so there will be lots more interviews and rounds of acceptances
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 users
Interview #5
Notification date: 1/2
AADSAS mail-out date: July
Application complete date: August
GPA (science, overall): sGPA: 3.58; Overall: 3.73
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 18 AA, 19 TS, 26 PAT, No
Method of interview: In person, 2/29

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi does anyone know if they do post December interviews and when that will be?

Last edited:
Hello, I just received an interview invite and wanted to see what the dental activity was that was completed on the day of the interview and overall how you felt about the interview?
Any feedback helps.
Thank you in advance!

Hello, I just received an interview invite and wanted to see what the dental activity was that was completed on the day of the interview and overall how you felt about the interview?
Any feedback helps.
Thank you in advance!
relax and be yourself...

Hey Guys So I have an interview Feb 15th at MOSDOH but I just got accepted to Touro which is very close to where I am rn. I am so conflicted if I should go to the interview or not, I have heard great things about MOSDOH!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey Guys So I have an interview Feb 15th at MOSDOH but I just got accepted to Touro which is very close to where I am rn. I am so conflicted if I should go to the interview or not, I have heard great things about MOSDOH!
If you decide to drop your interview slot please let us know!

Its whatever you think fits best for you and your educational needs. Good luck on deciding and congrats.

i just received an invite for MOSDOH's secondary application yesterday and submitted it today. for those that got invited for an interview - do you remember how long it was between you submitting the secondary until you heard back about an interview invite? thank you!

i just received an invite for MOSDOH's secondary application yesterday and submitted it today. for those that got invited for an interview - do you remember how long it was between you submitting the secondary until you heard back about an interview invite? thank you!
I submitted the secondary on 9/21 and received an interview invite on 10/19

Just received an interview invite! interviewing feb 29th PM session. anyone interviewing same day?

Was your interview labeled as a virtual info session? I'm not sure if the link I got was for an interview or not.

Was your interview labeled as a virtual info session? I'm not sure if the link I got was for an interview or not.
That's the link for the Info session which is different from the interview invite. I got the invite in Jan and my interview is scheduled for the 14th of March but I still got this link today.

Received an interview invite today at 9:17am EST, applied and verified in July

primary 7/4
secondary 7/18
application completion and ready for review email 7/20
continued interest in interviewing email 2/15
interview invite email 2/27
interview scheduled 4/18
What did you include in your email? For continued interest

What did you include in your email? For continued interest
Oh! I didn’t mean anything like a letter of interest. I never sent anything to them after July’s secondary because I thought I had been ghosted. All I did was update my new transcripts over winter break. It was actually an email stating they interview through the end of April and was asking to see if I was still interested in interviewing or if I accepted any offers elsewhere. All I said was I was very happy to hear from them and yes to please keep my application open. Then made sure to include my CAS ID#.

Just got an interview invitation today at 9:58 am

You're invited to my new group 'MOSDOH ‘28' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

For those who were all accepted!!

Just had my interview yesterday, I hope I hear back soon, wish me luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Got an acceptance today at 1:30 MST. Interviewed Feb 29th

Reactions: 2 users
I've noticed a trend where post December interviewed applicants get off the waitlist more than pre December. (This is just an assumption based on the info presented on SDN and may be inaccurate.) Has anyone else noticed this or vice versa?

I'm curious know what happens if we miss a call like if our phone dies or we are unable to attend to a call for some reason? Would we get an email?
I missed my call. They left a message and told me to call back. I called them back and there was no issue at all.