MOSDOH Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I missed my call. They left a message and told me to call back. I called them back and there was no issue at all.
Thank you for your response. I'm glad to know that it went well. Congratulations on your acceptance!

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invite on the 11th of this month! Anyone know if they have a lot of spots open? Looks like they get back to you fairly quickly based on the posts in this thread

I got an interview invite on the 11th of this month! Anyone know if they have a lot of spots open? Looks like they get back to you fairly quickly based on the posts in this thread
I interviewed two weeks ago and got my acceptance a week later!! The current class group on GroupMe has around 30 people, I think the class size is around 63, but there might be more accepted people who aren't in the group! Good luck!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody interviewing in April? I chose the second to last slot but im worried its that late in the cycle.

Anybody interviewing in April? I chose the second to last slot but im worried its that late in the cycle.
Hi! I am interviewing the 18th too! If I read the interview scheduling sign up thing on the portal right, we are interviewing for a seat. Which I assume means there’s seats open still. I’m staying positive and you should too! Do not worry and be yourself, we got this :)

Reactions: 1 user
Hey all! Is there anybody that would be willing to let me PM them to ask for advice and insight for the school's interview days? I'm super nervous since things got moved up to sooner and would be grateful to speak to someone to help ease myself or connect with others.

Hey all! Is there anybody that would be willing to let me PM them to ask for advice and insight for the school's interview days? I'm super nervous since things got moved up to sooner and would be grateful to speak to someone to help ease myself or connect with others.
You're welcome to message me. Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. It's very conversational and they are just trying to get to know you.

• Care
You can message me!

• Care
Hi! I’m interviewing on the 18th too! If you have an AM session would you be willing to switch for my PM session by any chance 🙏🏼

I just got accepted an hour ago! There are seats open!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I interviewed March 28th and just got accepted an hour ago! There are seats open!
Congratulations!🎉 Are you comfortable sharing if you were morning or afternoon session?

I interviewed that day as well I am so glad someone got in from that group!! Congratulations!!

If we also interviewed on the 28th of March but haven’t gotten a call, is that a bad sign? I don’t know if they call everyone they want to accept all the same day.

If we also interviewed on the 28th of March but haven’t gotten a call, is that a bad sign? I don’t know if they call everyone they want to accept all the same day.
Looking at previous years they have called over multiple days, I don’t think it is a bad sign

I interviewed March 14th, and still haven't heard back! It is not a bad sign! Keep your chin up, it isn't over until it's a rejection, wishing you luck!

I just received an email saying that I was waitlisted at MOSDOH and that the class is currently full.

I have given up my spot at MOSDOH. I hope it goes to one of y’all here waiting!

Reactions: 2 users