Nova Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't be alphabetical, someone earlier was G. Maybe by interview date, but idk. Trust the process, I keep saying it !!! It's not working.

Reactions: 1 users
Can't be alphabetical, someone earlier was G. Maybe by interview date, but idk. Trust the process, I keep saying it !!! It's not working.
Yes, it can’t be. Maybe the order just does not matter. I am trying to keep myself calm and positive. True, let's trust the process.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys this we have a good shot at the second round of acceptances in 30 days? Or is that just for people who interview after today?

Just received a phone call letting me know I was accepted! Woo-hoo!

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you guys think they're done calling?

has anyone who interviewed in october gotten a call? or anyone from cst time zone?

has anyone who interviewed in october gotten a call? or anyone from cst time zone?
I interviewed in October, but haven't gotten a call. Kind of losing hope :( i have seen someone on FB who interviewed in october and got a call

Has anybody got their portal updated? Any in-state got accepted or that interview September 1st ?

Anyone that interviewed in November get accepted?

Was just accepted this morning! Beyond excited!
I interviewed September 10th

Thank you! I interviewed 9/30.
I interviewed 9/1 and I still haven’t gotten an acceptance call or email. It’s kind of discouraging since I only have 2 pre-December interviews, but I know that December 1st isn’t the only day schools can accept students

I interviewed 9/1 and I still haven’t gotten an acceptance call or email. It’s kind of discouraging since I only have 2 pre-December interviews, but I know that December 1st isn’t the only day schools can accept students
Same exact boat, definetely hard

Interviewed at the end of October and still havent heard anyting

NSU dental class of 2026 Facebook group. Also for those who haven't heard back yet,I know someone who got in in march a few years ago, It can happen!

Last edited:
I also interviewed 9/1 and know four that interviewed that day and no calls or emails. With who you interviewed? Feel free to DM me if you wants.

I interviewed in November and haven't heard anything yet.

They're still going. Just got a call. To everyone still waiting, you got this

If you don’t mind me asking, what are your stats?
Ya, non-trad. Graduated in 2015, worked as teacher, had some solid research back in the day. Avg GPA 3.4-3.5. Did well on the Dat 26/25.

And my interview was actually end of September

Ya, non-trad. Graduated in 2015, worked as teacher, had some solid research back in the day. Avg GPA 3.4-3.5. Did well on the Dat 26/25.

And my interview was actually end of September
I’m a traditional applicant. My gpa is a 3.61 and I got a 22 on the DAT. It seems like people getting accepted today have either a higher gpa or DAT score than me.

Is anyone else getting the following message : "
  • Your account is currently disabled, please contact the system administrator for details."
when trying to log into the NSU Dental application portal ?

Is anyone else getting the following message : "
  • Your account is currently disabled, please contact the system administrator for details."
when trying to log into the NSU Dental application portal ?
is this where we filled out our supplemental application? or is this a different portal?

They’re probably done calling, right?

If I interviewed with them already but didn't hear from them today, what does that mean?

Did anyone's status change on their portal? Mine still says invited for interview