NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dana will waffle like they have done in the past. So it’s really not up to me

####
Yeet dana
####

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless someone else waffles like rn

UNYEET SLOTH
YEET IVY

Members don't see this ad :)
ps that was a question, i didnt bold it. dont count it

So it was mkg and Dana... blindsided :(

UNYEET IVY
can i just yeet myself

Last edited:
ivy and mkg, i do want to apologize. this kept me up all night and i mean none of this personally. im very sorry to whoever is villager

Reactions: 1 user
I am trash at this game lolollol

i've been wrong literally this whole game. had fluff, puppydr, and potentialsheler pegged as a wolf trio all the way up until they were all killed

GG y'all gg. still fun ig. but truly how did EYE make it this far. who left us in charge???
ivy and mkg, i do want to apologize. this kept me up all night and i mean none of this personally. im very sorry to whoever is villager
its ok i can handle the heat 😤

so was it a sloth mkg tie? i cant keep up.

also I was looking back and... did we really only catch onto the tail of wolves bc of a rojo... lets get sickening 🤪
so was it a sloth mkg tie? i cant keep up.
i think so... i'm trying to find the tally lol

and it was only because of stoat that we were on to dana. if stoat wasn't rezzed, we'd be nowhere. but we do get props for weagle and miya. we did good there

for realz, i mean it that sloth isn't wolf

D12 *FINAL* Yeet Tally
Dana (1) - Ivy
mkg (2) - AceHydro, sloth
sloth (1) - Dana
Ivy (1) - mkg
5/5
yeet closed
Missing: n/a
CHECK YO VOTES
Sad Lonely GIF by Pokémon

please remember me when nominations come out for best choke award please and thank you

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
im right on sloth. but about mkg... i'm not 100% certain

:prof:The real lesson is to not do this “wait until 30 seconds before vote closed to vote.” That’s all I’m gonna say.
Alt title: do not wait 5 min before yeet close to wolf hunt lmao

Alt title: do not wait 5 min before yeet close to wolf hunt lmao
legit this regardless of my role, yall were MIA for 11 of the twelve hours today I legit asked the mods if yall were ok. please kill me before endgame gets like this again because my heart cant take it

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
im sorry :cryi: but can we get answers yet cause i'll keep sweating until i get my answers
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Every time you ask mods to post the write up, it pushes back the write up posting and makes us wait longer
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
legit this regardless of my role, yall were MIA for 11 of the twelve hours today I legit asked the mods if yall were ok. please kill me before endgame gets like this again because my heart cant take it
i was at work. me sorry. and then i took 10 years to make a decision because one of yall played this game well

i'm sorry i didn't expect this game to go into when I started school

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Every time you ask mods to post the write up, it pushes back the write up posting and makes us wait longer
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
i'd also accept answers from ivy or mkg. sorry, didnt mean it that way

• Care