NoWW That's What I Call the 2000s - 8th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have been wondering about my WW tree. I have it memorized all the way from myself to @Zenge142
That is your tree. Zenge didn’t have a manator, his first game wasn’t a noob game.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This game was a wake up call.

I’m just going to start doing Player A, Player B and the tie-maker die. No rolling. Everyone dead.

Village needs to fear the tie again.
Well they literally got the 1/64 worst option possible from these ties.

Reactions: 1 user
Ah so pretty good odds?
clint eastwood GIF

• Haha
That is your tree. Zenge didn’t have a manator, his first game wasn’t a noob game.

So where do I break into this thing? Cray brought me over, but never played a real noob game, my first game was a sub in as wolf, so sporty got to claim me. Am I a diagonal line coming down from sporty? A squiggly line? Do I come in on my own line separate but get a circle back line to sporty? Do I count as partial tee, so that im still pure blood and have now injected fresh dna into the tree with shelty?

So where do I break into this thing? Cray brought me over, but never played a real noob game, my first game was a sub in as wolf, so sporty got to claim me. Am I a diagonal line coming down from sporty? A squiggly line? Do I come in on my own line separate but get a circle back line to sporty? Do I count as partial tee, so that im still pure blood and have now injected fresh dna into the tree with shelty?
Your wolf line is from Sporty, your manatee line starts with you imo, assuming Cray just tagged you and didn’t do any guiding

cubbie pls I'm an almost-doctor, not an arborist.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Last edited:
  • Wow
So I get a direct dashed line down from sporty with my name in brackets, and sporty has a horizontal marriage line with MJ, from which a line extends for killer mayo and bread?
No, MJ and I are sporty's parents, she parented mayo and bread on her own

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you everyone for playing <3
I wish I could’ve been around for close but had a death in the family yesterday and went to bed early.

I look forward to reading everyone’s comments. If you specifically have questions for me, feel free to ask. I appreciate you all for participating and hope to see you all back again. Both village and wolves played a good game and RNG ultimately was kindest to wolves :)

• Care
Reactions: 17 users
No, MJ and I are sporty's parents, she parented mayo and bread on her own

Dang, sporty goin with that single mom action.

Also Dubbie... it looks like Allieh is my actual playing great grandmother.... and kaydubs is on the other size of the tree, but is my adoptive modding great grandmother? So many lies! No wonder my playing and modding styles are so messed up :rofl:

• Haha
Good game everybody. I was asleep before results were posted last night. :)

Also @puppydogtor i only know my manator was @Stagg737. I have no inclination about the rest of a line

• Care

Also Dubbie... it looks like Allieh is my actual playing great grandmother.... and kaydubs is on the other size of the tree, but is my adoptive modding great grandmother? So many lies! No wonder my playing and modding styles are so messed up :rofl:
If MJ didn’t have proof that I was his original WW mentor, I wouldn’t believe it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you everyone for playing <3
I wish I could’ve been around for close but had a death in the family yesterday and went to bed early.

I look forward to reading everyone’s comments. If you specifically have questions for me, feel free to ask. I appreciate you all for participating and hope to see you all back again. Both village and wolves played a good game and RNG ultimately was kindest to wolves :)
Hope you are doing okay, will be thinking of you

• Care
So I hadn't even heard of WW until Lawpy tagged me in the sign ups a couple weeks ago. I just want to say that I'm honestly blown away with how much effort y'all routinely put into these games.

I'm not going to lie, this has taken the vast majority of my free time for the past ~12 days. Despite being time consuming and occasionally surprisingly frustrating, it has been a ton of fun and I'm really looking forward to future games.

Thank you to everyone involved!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
But I thought LAwpy said mayo was a wolf in his noob game. Doesnt that make him a wolf pup?
I’ve only ever considered them “pups” if they play their first game as a wolf when I’m also a wolf (so me and Dubz, you and me). But technicalities may be different person to person.

Also I didn’t think Mayo was a wolf but I could be misremembering

I’ve only ever considered them “pups” if they play their first game as a wolf when I’m also a wolf (so me and Dubz, you and me). But technicalities may be different person to person.

Well this is why i'll leave the archive versions to the experts. I just wanted a generalized picture of where I was.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users

I was a wolf in last year’s game, but I didn’t have a manator.

My first game was two years ago when Sporty was my manator. I was village so true tee.

Right, so how would that be drawn out, since I am connected to the sporty>dubz>KD in some fashion
The wolf and manatee lines have to be drawn on separate trees because it’s already too crowded and cross-crossed just drawing out the manatee line

• Sad

KD is your great grandmother through sporty on MJ's side. It's all very complicated :laugh:

Edit: I should finish reading before I post lol

The wolf and manatee lines have to be drawn on separate trees because it’s already too crowded and cross-crossed just drawing out the manatee line
I consider a player wolfing in their very first game to be a special case since their veteran packmates essentially are acting as manators. It's different if your first game is village and you have a wolf game later on where you have a "wolf parent", but I think the former is rare enough to include in the trees. And you don't run into the multi-manator issue like you might if we were just talking about someone's first wolf game.

• Hmm
does being a manator of a Mason affect family trees:unsure: Because if so there might be a little strange with my tor being the other Mason’s tor