Post-Apocalyptic WWorld of Pokemon - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, i missed my opportunity because i had stuff going on.

Not like it matters. I have pmed like twice all game.
Boo.

Members don't see this ad.

Near Route 21…

An old, weathered and beaten down fence still existed just slight South of Pallet Township. If you skirted it carefully, then carefully waded through some tall grass, there was a beautiful outcropping of rock that was just perfect for some good fishing!

This afternoon, somebody had fished up a Magikarp. By some sort of weird logic, the rest of them decided that she was the Pokemon responsible the towns’ hardships. She had protested weakly in the only way she could – by flopping around, causing some tiny splashes - but nobody seemed to listen.

MEc7L7y.gif

The rest of the Township inhabitants looked back and forth at each other, then shrugged. If any of them wondered how a Magikarp could have climbed a tree and caused Pidgeotto's massive neck wound, well, they kept it to themselves. They gathered around Magikarp, the more dexterous of them brandishing filet knives. Even if she wasn't causing their problems, they'd get a good meal out of her!

Well.

Have you ever made a magikarp particularly angry? Sometimes it's pretty hard to tell, and they go under the knife anyway. Other times... well, other times, the world goes suddenly bright, everyone around them is thrashed heavily to the side, and the last thing you see is a blur of blue, cream and gnashing teeth.

Your lynch has failed.

-------------------------------------------
new_pokeball_emoticon_by_grovyle_n_wolfluvr.png
It is now Night 10. Night deadline is 7AM EST, but try and get your actions in tonight please.

Roster:

3. heyyimhayley
6. Jilary
13. LadyOtheFarm
15. hazelmoo
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. dyachei
22. DVMDream
23. alohacat319
25. rockatiel
27. allieh8607
4. lhmhtd
31. StartingoverVet
32. Flim Flam Man

Dead:
7. Devastating - Professor Oak
1. WildZoo - Porygon
33. ResoluteMike - Miltank
24. Teepster87 - Growlithe
9. Zensing - Pikachu
8. thedrjojo - Wobbuffet
21. Lupin21 - Bill
16. kcoughli - Haunter?
14. PrincessButterCup - Kangaskhan
5. Kam325 - Jessie
11. finnickthedog - Chansey
30. Romoret - Charmeleon
26. Stb1473 - Kadabra
10. orca2011 - Wartortle

28. SummerTheLynx - Koffing
20. LetItSnow - Mewtwo
2. Mad Jack - Haunter
12. ketoone - James
29. brightimpressio - Pidgeotto

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm literally kicking myself right now. In the anime people **** with Magikarp too much and that's when it evolves. Because it gets mad. **** **** ****

:bag:

So does this mean that the way to make magikarp evolve is to lynch them? And she just now evolved to gyrados?

Thanks guys!

Just so you know... still a villager, but I would really recommend against trying that again. On the other hand: wolves, I just try me. I'll gladly take you down!
Thank+you+blessings+of+the+great+magikarp+lord+upon+you+_d650e0d0ad7304ba53f29e9919710354.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
I was just starting to get bored too.:love::soexcited::claps:

Really had no idea this would happen. I was starting to wonder how many candies I would need to eat...

Reactions: 1 users
WZ, I'm sorry! I should have let them lynch me day 2!

Members don't see this ad :)
I said it last game in the El Capo thread. I said it at the beginning of this game. I will say it openly here.

I have never been a wolf. Never converted, started, anything. I have guesses as to how being a wolf works, but nothing more. When you spot that I actually have a clue, then you should guess that I'm a wolf.

Lynch avoidance, while it can be a villager role, isn't usually. So you say you are a powerful villager. I want someone to look into that.
Please do! I want the villagers to KNOW I'm on their side.

I said it in a PM, but the only way you will see an attack of blue flame, something squashed to a pancake or having the life squeezed out of it is if something attacks me. Then they will die. This counts for lynches too so please don't try lynching me again.

:yeahright:
It's just an additional reason for me to feel bad. I already felt bad when I found out you were a villager. I realize that sounded a bit sarcastic, but I even told Trilt I felt bad.

Please do! I want the villagers to KNOW I'm on their side.

I said it in a PM, but the only way you will see an attack of blue flame, something squashed to a pancake or having the life squeezed out of it is if something attacks me. Then they will die. This counts for lynches too so please don't try lynching me again.
See, it's the last line that makes me suspect you.

And if I didn't warn you, that would be more villager-y? I mean, go ahead if you know who all the wolves are, talk them into voting for me and tell me so I can choose them to die.

I don't want villagers to die. So if you are a villager, don't lynch me. If you are a wolf, please do. (General "you", in case someone gets confused.)

Agreed it's BS. But I'm in CO so I gotta deal with that crap along with most of MST.

Is it sad that I've been planing my move to AZ for years on the basis that there's no daylight savings?

Also, FWIW, the last Trilt game I was in I was a villager with a lynch avoidance. Not to say LOTF is a villager because I was one too, but it could be a Trilt thing. But my experience is limited so I probably can't say.

It's been 27 minutes. Must be mod abandonment!

Reactions: 2 users
Outside Pallet Township...

264.png

Linoone was a nice pokemon who had been quietly helpful all game. He had been digging up items left and right, then distributing them to those who needed them like some sort of post-apocalyptic Santa Claus. While he hadn't always understood what the items could do, or how they worked, his role was still well appreciated by many.

But apparently not by everyone. Linoone was found dead in the morning covered in bruises and dirt, his body obviously toyed with. His neck had been brutally bitten and broken.

Dead is @StartingoverVet, Linoone - a VILLAGER who received an item every night, and who could choose to steal from someone if he wished.

new_pokeball_emoticon_by_grovyle_n_wolfluvr.png
Ash had a pretty rough go of the past couple weeks. First the popikachu-corn incident... and then his team was slowly killed off one by one, leaving him with quite the lonely row of empty poke balls to stare at.

Truly, at this point he had pretty much given up the will to fight... he was taking a quiet walk around outside, thinking a bit. A strange humming noise interrupted his thoughts, a sudden flash of light followed, and before he could react his head was completely gone.

Dead is @alohacat319, Ash Ketchum - a VILLAGER who used poke balls and bait to create a team of Pokemon.

It is now Day 11. Lynch deadline is 8PM, or a large unmoving majority.

Roster:
3. heyyimhayley
6. Jilary
13. LadyOtheFarm
15. hazelmoo
17. BrownSwissCows
18. Ashgirl
19. dyachei
22. DVMDream
25. rockatiel
27. allieh8607
4. lhmhtd
32. Flim Flam Man

Dead:
7. Devastating - Professor Oak
1. WildZoo - Porygon
33. ResoluteMike - Miltank
24. Teepster87 - Growlithe
9. Zensing - Pikachu
8. thedrjojo - Wobbuffet
21. Lupin21 - Bill
16. kcoughli - Haunter?
14. PrincessButterCup - Kangaskhan
5. Kam325 - Jessie
11. finnickthedog - Chansey
30. Romoret - Charmeleon
26. Stb1473 - Kadabra
10. orca2011 - Wartortle

28. SummerTheLynx - Koffing
20. LetItSnow - Mewtwo
2. Mad Jack - Haunter
12. ketoone - James
29. brightimpressio - Pidgeotto
23. alohacat319 - Ash Ketchum
31. StartingoverVet - Linoone

I was blocked last night by a "black and purple cloud".

I was also injured by scratch, so I can't vote today. If anyone could send me something to heal me, it would be greatly appreciated!

I did nothing all night, so if you watched me, I hope you were bored.

But there were 2 kills so I really hope somebody paid at least a little attention to a potential wolf and saw which direction to go today.

pNmJmM-N-s3nodj-aL1-t2ucQHaFMQ0pvzfQrZypY-MXpVKGFJuf7l5b0BQR5Orr31IorA

giphy.gif

Reactions: 2 users
Lynch hayley or rocky or FFM.

I dunno those are the 3 I have suspicions of.

I'm probably way off because my ability to have been able to pay attention this game has been horrible.

Lynch hayley or rocky or FFM.

I dunno those are the 3 I have suspicions of.

I'm probably way off because my ability to have been able to pay attention this game has been horrible.
Jilary, LotF, and FFM are my big suspicions.

lynch ffm

only because he's on 2 lists

I would vote for jilary if I could. I think skitty would be a really good cover for meowth!

I'm sitting waiting for my kiddos neuro consult to start. Code pink is delaying things...

I'll try to make my brain think on the game for a bit and decide a lynch vote...