Random Stuffs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
+gas for driving around
+extra maintenance on your car if you are using your personal vehicle
+if not using your personal vehicle, the cost of a car
+ the cost of a big, burly tech (and replacement cost of this tech if something goes wrong.. :p)

(And you are one of the crazies.... ;) )
which is why you charge more.
and you can do much fewer appointments.

but getting the people who are willing to pay more for their pets to be comfortable = ++

and getting clients who would not normally be your clients, but try you cause you do housecalls = ++

more income = more income!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
which is why you charge more.
and you can do much fewer appointments.

but getting the people who are willing to pay more for their pets to be comfortable = ++

and getting clients who would not normally be your clients, but try you cause you do housecalls = ++

more income = more income!

All true.

We did have the clients who wanted in home euthanasia done pay over the phone before we went out there.

So, you could have the client pay part of the charge up front (maybe the fee for driving out) that way you might deter some of the crazies from having you come to their place.

All true.

We did have the clients who wanted in home euthanasia done pay over the phone before we went out there.

So, you could have the client pay part of the charge up front (maybe the fee for driving out) that way you might deter some of the crazies from having you come to their place.
See, I am already converting you to my thinking... coming up with solutions instead of just seeing the problems (that is from Sword of Truth... @Escalla callout. )

Once you are onboard, there are many ways to skin a human.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I'd want a special paint job on a VW Beetle like the Geek Squad. How awesome would that be?!?!

Reactions: 3 users
I worry about you.

m-bd11614-106c-2.jpg

How cool is that?!

Members don't see this ad :)
I just finished that silly book and need to get over how silly it was. Geez am I reading twilight now or something.

And now my dog is crying for me to come back to bed. No kidding.

Hehehe. At least it gets less silly. Given your view of silly and my adoration are probably directly linked. ;)

What can I say, I'm a softie.

I've finally caved and created a gmail account (that isn't a throwaway account).

I've used Hotmail/Outlook forever, but I'm trying to condense my five different emails into two and Google has made it impossible to do anything without having a Google account, so it looks like that's going to be it. :lame:

I've also decided to buy my friend's old MacBook Pro instead of replacing my busted Sony with a brand new PC or Mac....I'm so Mac ******ed. This is going to be painful....it doesn't even have AirPlay :cryi:....but the monies saved should be worth it....

Probably has been seen a million times here, but whenever I'm having a cranky day I like to watch this video. Considering I was woken up 2 hours before my alarm and couldn't get back to sleep, it called for this :D

My sister yesterday asks me this: "Hey DVMD, what are the dark black things in the middle of a cat's eye? You know, the things that are sometimes wide and sometimes narrow?"

:laugh:

Reactions: 3 users
Eggsecute order 66

freaking love Honest Trailers

Cooking with wine is fun. 3 tablespoons into the sauce, the rest of the bottle into mah glass

P.S. The sauce came out quite delicious .

Last edited:

These guys just make my night

So I guess my cousin's dog isn't feeling well and he's been giving her pepto and pedialyte. Someone suggested that he feed her chicken broth to help rehydrate. Now I don't know about the pepto and pedialyte, and I'm not sure if he's giving these under vet orders, but I have to restrain myself from saying anything because I don't ant him to assume that I know what I'm talking about (which I don't) and ask me for vet advice.

You know it's been a slow day at work when the person sitting next to you starts snoring. :sleep:

I just discovered QuizUp and omg addicting. :eek: