StardeWW 2: Ginger Island - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The bold is kinda weak because you could’ve checked in even when away or busy.

Also going to check the timing of your Staggs vote
I hate that I did check on this game while I was at a concert!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
The bold is kinda weak because you could’ve checked in even when away or busy.

Also going to check the timing of your Staggs vote
I think I did after some beers like a proper doofus!

I can't find JJJ's "I wouldn't come into a community and immediately bus my packmates" AI. Much as I find Jay to be a fun and interesting player, this wolfpack has been totally bonkers and Stagg heavily relied on "but I wouldn't bus like that this time!!" When he literally bussed like that.

I can't find JJJ's "I wouldn't come into a community and immediately bus my packmates" AI. Much as I find Jay to be a fun and interesting player, this wolfpack has been totally bonkers and Stagg heavily relied on "but I wouldn't bus like that this time!!" When he literally bussed like that.
The issue is the timing

A wolf!Jays would be bussing before Staggs did. The thought of that is bizarre especially in the context of vissy fighting wolf!Jays because wolf!Jays questioned Staggs in D0 during the mayor vote. Like… why?

miranda seems really pure.
I can't speak for Stagg, but if the reputation that has been described in this thread holds then I have a feeling he and I are like the opposite players as mafia.

miranda seems really pure.

I can't speak for Stagg, but if the reputation that has been described in this thread holds then I have a feeling he and I are like the opposite players as mafia.
Well, listen.
IF you're village, and I'm village, we have thirty five minutes to figure it out

I’m panicking if we overlooked mirandas
She hasn't been overlooked exactly. She's hovered in or near the POE all game. But SAR felt good about her. And it doesn't quite feel like the solve, does it? Does it line up? I don't think so.

The SAR read on miranda and the mighty post move me a lot. Let's talk about it though

Yeah, I've been the subject of Santy's investigations in the past, i can understand feeling this way, especially as a newer player. My best advice is to try not to take it personally, it's just their playstyle.
This just looks so pockety to me

The reason is because i usually tot so any time i sub into WW, wolves feel bad for me and want to play with me throughout the game

I know it sounds like a joke but it’s a serious observation. I rarely get nightkilled early. It happened once in CYO 3 last year.

Honestly. Why do you think you're alive?
I'm an easy misyeet. Miranda is a back up misyeet and has been somewhat easy to persuade as far as wagons go.
What about you? Why do you think you haven't been killed despite the godread?

The reason is because i usually tot so any time i sub into WW, wolves feel bad for me and want to play with me throughout the game

I know it sounds like a joke but it’s a serious observation. I rarely get nightkilled early. It happened once in CYO 3 last year.
Think harder. Leaving you alive a few days is one thing. Pulling you to lylo is another.
So I ask again. Why? What's your function here?

You know, if lucy is truly inactive it isn't worth using our yeet to flip her

unyeet lucy
yeet mighty
This came a few hours after said pocketing post and within an hour of the deadline. For one mafia to go the "fake pocket teammate" route and the other to respond this way would be pretty discordant. I don't think it looks like that.

This came a few hours after said pocketing post and within an hour of the deadline. For one mafia to go the "fake pocket teammate" route and the other to respond this way would be pretty discordant. I don't think it looks like that.
I'm so glad this is turning into a proper thunderdome. Let's tango.

If it's Lawpy it'd be one of my worst cases of pocket-petting ever. I've had those kinds of derp games once in a blue moon, but I really struggle to see how it'd fit for him to be mafia here.

Are you saying that this doesn't seem like a w/w interaction?

Think harder. Leaving you alive a few days is one thing. Pulling you to lylo is another.
So I ask again. Why? What's your function here?
That is the reason. I got dragged to endgame in Bowling, Literary Fiction and Fire Emblem. Fire Emblem made no sense because i was fighting with wolf!Zenges for much of the game.

I know you’re trying to allude to a wolf!Jays keeping me alive because i’m pocketed but i think this is a problem simply because of how infrequent i play or sub on here.

And two of the games last year i was in endgame with you wolfing. Ok Bowling you’re a noob i’ll grant you that. Literary Fiction i voted you before switching over to aprils and that was in D1 with multiple wolves on board + multiple villagers on board.

@miranda920 if you have any questions for me you should probably air them now. Time is running out and the vote needs to consolidate 3-1.