Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry did not realise we had started since no roll.... lol

Lynch LIS

But if this is anything like my game where lynching occurred first, I will have a very difficult time trusting anything the lynched players says. If they are still able to talk and strategize on the thread.

Yes this is eerily like our game.... and therefore whoever I lynch I am going to not trust their info... assume wolf connections probably

lynch LIS

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yep. 1:30 EST because I have to work this afternoon so will otherwise be unavailable.

Yes, you're correct. I guess the mods get to decide! :D

(and btw, this is why you always count yourselves. we all know how good I am at it. ;) )

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My time to shine! ****lynch LIS****
beautiful.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
So we've got 40 minutes for someone to flip their opinion. Somebody might want to do something before this gets cray.

What is the appeal of a tie?? I don't get it...

Yes well, shining glory might be bloody in later instances...

But perhaps in unexpected ways.

:eek:

Sorry did not realise we had started since no roll.... lol

Yes this is eerily like our game.... and therefore whoever I lynch I am going to not trust their info... assume wolf connections probably

lynch LIS
Which is why you should choose me. I'm terrible at lying, if you haven't noticed, so you'll be able to tell if I can be trusted. And I really want to see what the ghost-like role is.

I wonder how many times this happens, that people fight to get lynched...

Which is why you should choose me. I'm terrible at lying, if you haven't noticed, so you'll be able to tell if I can be trusted. And I really want to see what the ghost-like role is.

I wonder how many times this happens, that people fight to get lynched...
This is the real reason I picked WL over LIS. LIS could be much more dangerous if the role is powerful, due to experience and general sneakiness.

This is the real reason I picked WL over LIS. LIS could be much more dangerous if the role is powerful, due to experience and general sneakiness.
Not sure if I should be happy you voted for me or hurt that you don't think I'm sneaky.:p

You aren't not sneaky, you're just not LIS sneaky. Not to me anyway- I've played a few games with you and can read you way better than I can him.
Lol I was kidding.

Of course it gets closed early during a tie...

Wait.... i want a chance to change my vote.....
it is almost kind of 1:30pm.

unlynch jojo, lynch willow

I really think having LIS in a key role is a bad idea. Old man. No time. What could go wrong?

Reactions: 1 users
"At last," he whispered. "The magic of Orden is mine."

Golden light lifted and as if it were a great weight, it settled over WillowLeaf, lighting him in a golden glow. He turned, smiling. The light about him moved with him as he moved. He lifted slightly into the air, enough to take the weight from his feet, and floated to the center of the spellforms drawn in sorcerer's sand, his arms extended, the light beginning to swirl around him.

With the magic of Orden, he can rule all. The ultimate power. Anyone and everyone will be magically bent to his will. He has finally won...and it was all thanks to Richard.

"You will be rewarded for helping me, as I promised," WillowLeaf says smiling. "You have delivered to me that which is mine. I can feel it. It's marvelous. I can feel the power."

Richard stood without emotion, watching.

Bathed in golden light, WillowLeaf slowly rose a few feet off the ground, above the white sorcerer's sand, a satisfied grin on his face, his blue eyes sparkling. His head rolled back in rapture, his eyes closing, his blond hair hanging away. Sparkles of light rotated about him.

The white sand turned a golden color, continued turning darker, to a burnt brown. The light around WillowLeaf darkened to an amber. His head came down, his eyes coming open, his smile fading.

The sorcerer's sand crisped to black. The ground trembled.

The light around WillowLeaf turned an ugly brown. His blue eyes went wide.

A wailing roar came up from the ground. The black sand under WillowLeaf's feet split open. Violet light shot up, engulfing him. He twisted in it, screaming out.

"Richard!" WillowLeaf shrieked. "What have you done!"

Vapor, smoke, shadows, and light spun in a roar. The ground shook violently. The sorcerer's sand, now black as pitch, was sucked into the vortex. The whole of it rotated over the abyss, the sounds of the world of life and the underworld mixing in a terrible howl.

Everyone stood transfixed, watching. It was impossible to look away.

A point of blinding light ignited in the center of the spinning mass. Onlookers shielded their eyes. Beams of white-hot light shot upward, through the windows overhead, into the sky, and downward, into the blackness of the abyss. There was a piercing shriek. The air shimmered with the heat, light and sound. A flash lit everything around to white, and then there was silence.

Cautiously, everyone removes their hands from their eyes. It was gone. The whole of it was gone.

@WillowLeaf, Darken Rahl, is dead.

But that is not where our story ends....

It is now Night 1. Roles will be going out soon. Night Deadline Midnight EST. I would give you less time, but I will be at work, unfortunately. Stupid work....

Aydindril
1. @dyachei
2. @Gwenevre
3. @hedgiehog
4. @DVMDream
5. @devyn

Hartland
1. @allieh8607
2. @UFprevet12
3. @Ashgirl
4. @Mad Jack
5. @WildZoo

Tanimura
1. @Cyndia
2. @magbags
3. @epivetlove
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @tuckervet

The People's Palace
1. @kaydubs
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @Frozenshades
5. @98cats

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow
3. @Flim Flam Man
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

--------------------

Underworld
@WillowLeaf - Darken Rahl

Works Cited

Goodkind, Terry. (1994). Wizard's First Rule. New York, NY: Tor.

Last edited:
From SOT wiki:
Post Mortem
Later, Richard unintentionally summoned him back to the living world as a spectre. Darken Rahl's spectre attempted to tear the veil between the underworld and the living, releasing the Keeper of the underworld, but was stopped by Richard and sent back into the underworld where he continued to plot and scheme against Richard. It is revealed that Rahl escaped his fate into the Temple of the Winds, and when Richard enters the Temple, he finally banishes his father to his fate.

That was... dramatic.:laugh:

My IT bf has done it. It was too painful...

Your fates have been sealed....:shifty:

Reactions: 3 users
Excel has an RNG? I always google a free rng thing.

who uses excel for random number generation?!?!

is that even a thing?

Good thing I always do the randomization when we co-mod... sheesh

What else would you use?

I literally pulled names out of a hat for OUAT, but I'm too lazy for that now.

and since you get statistic hard-ons, I would expect you to do the randomizations. ;)