Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hmm SOV must be a wolf too ;)
TOO? Why would you say SOV is a wolf too? Like you thought you were talking to your fellow wolves, and wondering if I am a wolf too?

contingency vote change:
unlynch LIS
lynch UFO

I might set the record for most contingency votes placed before the start of lynching in a game...

That reminds me...

TO NOOBS:
Contingency votes are supposed to be sent to the MODS, not posted on the thread. That really drives me crazy. Usually posting it on the thread is done to make some kind of point... Well, anyway, that is how I have always expected it to be done...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
What are you all talking about?

bisexual siths? Cats and lemons? Grandmas and boobs? Statistical programs?

Has the world gone insane?

Not sure if this is the outcome Terry Goodkind (author) expected when he wrote the series.

Reactions: 1 user
TOO? Why would you say SOV is a wolf too? Like you thought you were talking to your fellow wolves, and wondering if I am a wolf too?

contingency vote change:
unlynch LIS
lynch UFO

I might set the record for most contingency votes placed before the start of lynching in a game...

That reminds me...

TO NOOBS:
Contingency votes are supposed to be sent to the MODS, not posted on the thread. That really drives me crazy. Usually posting it on the thread is done to make some kind of point... Well, anyway, that is how I have always expected it to be done...

Except there has already been a lynch this game.. :p

Members don't see this ad :)

contingency vote change:
unlynch LIS
lynch UFO

That reminds me...

TO NOOBS:

Was not aware of the whole contingency protocol. Thanks SOV =)

What are you all talking about?

bisexual siths? Cats and lemons? Grandmas and boobs? Statistical programs?

Has the world gone insane?
Perhaps.

I can help you with Mord Sith at least in the Sword of Truth Series. You can think of them.. as Lord Rahl's (the ruler of D'Hara) personal... bodyguards so to speak. They wear all leather (sometimes red), are female, and specialize in torture, using their Agiel (rod that delivers constant pain). They are quite interesting, for sure.

They wear all leather (sometimes red), are female, and specialize in torture, using their Agiel (rod that delivers constant pain). They are quite interesting, for sure.

Hey, that sounds like a Saturday night at LIS' house!

Or was it SOV's. My recollection of that night is hazy .

Reactions: 5 users
Just a reminder to get your night actions in if you have not already PMed us.
I'm logging off for a while. I work 7 Am to 7 PM tomorrow. :lame:

Members don't see this ad :)

contingency vote change:

unlynch LIS

lynch UFO

I said that because rojo said this:

she's a wolf, lynch her!

And since you were saying you got your night action in already and why are we still waiting it sounded suspicious to me. Go ahead and lynch me for saying that but it won't get you a wolf. o_O

I believe everything is in.

Night closed, results pending...

Westland has usually always been a peaceful place. Full of natural beauty, the people within its borders lived simple lives within the dense forests. When the boundaries were put in place by the First Wizard many years ago, he had ensured that all those who wished to live in a land without magic would be able to so.

Fairy-forest.jpg

Without magic, the people there dealt with life without the complications that those with the gift brought. So when the boundary failed and magical creatures, the D'Harans and other invaders swept into their homeland, their peace was interrupted.

But with the defeat of Darken Rahl, all should return to normal. Right? While no longer separated from the Midlands, surely they no longer had to fear such threats that the D'Harans had previously imposed......

-------------------

@hedgiehog was a peaceful person. She loved to spend time within the woods and in the garden. She looked forward to settling down one day with a man from the town and having lots of kids running in the yard.

The shock and fear when they found her engulfed all those who looked upon the horrid scene.

Collapsed within the kitchen of her small, modest cabin was Hedgie. Lying in a pool of her own blood....and boy was there a lot of it. Slit from her throat down her midline to her lower abdomen. Viscera spilling out the sides of the deep, controlled cut. It was a disturbing sight.

Hedgie, a citizen of Westland, has been pronounced dead.

It is now Day 2. Lynch deadline 7 PM EST.

Aydindril
1. @dyachei
2. @Gwenevre
4. @DVMDream
5. @devyn

Hartland
1. @allieh8607
2. @UFprevet12
3. @Ashgirl
4. @Mad Jack
5. @WildZoo

Tanimura
1. @Cyndia
2. @magbags
3. @epivetlove
4. @VetAshley2117
5. @tuckervet

The People's Palace
1. @kaydubs
2. @Chillbo Baggins
3. @Frozenshades
5. @98cats

Altur'Rang
1. @StartingoverVet
2. @LetItSnow ---> @swingnsave
3. @Flim Flam Man
4. @thedrjojo
5. @WhtsThFrequency

--------------------

Underworld
@WillowLeaf - Darken Rahl
@hedgiehog - Citizen of Westland

Last edited:
Yeah, the book only mentions it for one Mord Sith, but the show makes it seem like all Mord-Sith are bisexual. They were not shy with the kissing scenes.
*Googles mord sith* ... Why have I not heard of this show? :heckyeah: I'll have to watch it once finals are over.

Swingnsave wanted to play this game and it filled before she could. I'm going to step down and let her take my place.

Good luck, all. :) Enjoy Escalla's twisted mind. :)

Swingnsave wanted to play this game and it filled before she could. I'm going to step down and let her take my place.

But lemon party...
Now that I want to lynch wtf because bros before hoes, it doesn't make sense...

Reactions: 1 users
:nod:

Boo. I do not approve.
See, I even get on your case for leaving the game. :p
And we all know you don't use smilies so who are you and where is LIS?

Where the heck is everyone?

unlynch my contingency vote (UFO).
Lynch jojo

I just find it strange that Mr. Chatty with everyone has not responded to my PM to talk, but has been active on thread. That makes me think he doesn't want to be chatty cause he is a wolf.

Probably wrong, but it is something.

Where the heck is everyone?

unlynch my contingency vote (UFO).
Lynch jojo

I just find it strange that Mr. Chatty with everyone has not responded to my PM to talk, but has been active on thread. That makes me think he doesn't want to be chatty cause he is a wolf.

Probably wrong, but it is something.
lol. I didn't chat with you last game til the very end... oh wait, i was chaos.

I was busy last night and was only able to superficially respond to the thread. Give me a moment and I'll start PMing you if that will make you happy.

lol. I didn't chat with you last game til the very end... oh wait, i was chaos.

I was busy last night and was only able to superficially respond to the thread. Give me a moment and I'll start PMing you if that will make you happy.
Hmm. Depends on what you say.

unlynch Jojo for now.

for now, lynch whichever ash didn't die early last game

there can only be 1 ash in these games, and so it is only fair the other one gets to play this game...

too lazy to look up which one it is suppose to be.

there can only be 1 ash in these games, and so it is only fair the other one gets to play this game...

:laugh: I was going to lynch one of the ash's first too just to get rid of the confusion, but even last game people were still confused with one of them dead.

I completely disagree with this strategy.

See, with the confusion, you might get someone to make a fatal error. I know I did it as a wolf with the orcas!

Does anyone actually know anything about SOT?

I'd prefer not to lynch people with some knowledge of the series, at least in the beginning random lynches. I will admit I didn't even know the series existed before this WW game, so my nerd cred takes a hit, so be it.

I completely disagree with this strategy.

See, with the confusion, you might get someone to make a fatal error. I know I did it as a wolf with the orcas!
Yeah, but you hopefully already learned from your mistake, and LIS already left the game, so who else is getting senile and prone to get confused and make a mistake like that?

RNG Lynch WTF. Also @thedrjojo it's me that shouldn't be lynched I've been an early lynch the past two games!! Although now that might get me lynched! :whistle:

But in all reality please keep me around for a little bit longer this time guys...:hello:

Yeah, but you hopefully already learned from your mistake, and LIS already left the game, so who else is getting senile and prone to get confused and make a mistake like that?

He did it not only with the orca's but also in my clue game. I don't know how but he somehow included cuitlkeyboardsmash into the wolf PM even though she was not a wolf.. I had to add in cuitl as a wolf and add in a seer (WTF). Poor WTF, no one believed her.

Does anyone actually know anything about SOT?

I'd prefer not to lynch people with some knowledge of the series, at least in the beginning random lynches. I will admit I didn't even know the series existed before this WW game, so my nerd cred takes a hit, so be it.
I've got you covered until the 7th book. I'm starting it though I'm not sure if i will get through it by the end of this game.

I will be gone most of the day due to work, so I'll throw in a RNG *****lynch 98 cats*****

I've got you covered until the 7th book. I'm starting it though I'm not sure if i will get through it by the end of this game.

I will be gone most of the day due to work, so I'll throw in a RNG *****lynch 98 cats*****
You are ruining the plans!
unlynch ashgirl since she is the one I'm suppose to be lynching