Sword of Truth WW - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Thanks mods. I needed this game to ease the pain of jdh's game.

The role was definitely frustrating. A beta seer !

It really became a typical FFM role. Thankfully you had a major role name. Lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has there been a WW game where the dead never really die, they just become ghosts or zombies or something? So they can still strategize, but they lose their abilities and don't count like living players do in wolves/villagers numbers? I don't know if that would be fun or annoying...
STL had a necromancer in his game, but I killed him as the chaos assassin on night two out of sheer chance, so that didn't really work out.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
STL had a necromancer in his game, but I killed him as the chaos assassin on night two out of sheer chance, so that didn't really work out.
Oh yeah, I followed that game. I knew that.

I bet the dead players were really happy that you killed their chance at continuing to play.:p

I bet the villagers and wolves were happy I killed the biggest threat to their victory:p
Good point. But that would have been fun to be on a winning zombie team!

Has there been a WW game where the dead never really die, they just become ghosts or zombies or something? So they can still strategize, but they lose their abilities and don't count like living players do in wolves/villagers numbers? I don't know if that would be fun or annoying...

Devyn and I had a game start off just like Escalla's did, where there was a lynch to start with. (Crazy Town was what the game was called).

The person lynched, was a wolf automatically (no one knew that, though there was indication based on the game design that that person was probably a wolf). That person did not count as a wolf, I believe I allowed them to pick who they wanted to be wolves with them, and that person was allowed to strategy on thread. SOV got that role and everyone believed what he said. It was hilarious to watch that as a mod.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had a game where the dead continued to strategize and the dead were the votes that counted for the lynch. It was good for the dead to stay involved, but later in the game they kind of lost the plot and the mod stripped them of their powers in the endgame. Can;t remember which one that was.

I also had a game that after being killed, the dead would stay around a few days, and one player (the dead cart driver) could save one out of every five, so the dead could argue with each other who should be brought back. That was a pretty good mechanic. Once one was picked the other four were dead forever. I really enjoyed it (Monty Python and the Holy Grail game).

Whooo, wolves!

Thanks for the awesome game, Escalla and Romo! And the new reading addiction, mwhaha!

I had a game where the dead continued to strategize and the dead were the votes that counted for the lynch. It was good for the dead to stay involved, but later in the game they kind of lost the plot and the mod stripped them of their powers in the endgame. Can;t remember which one that was.

I think that was the one where I was Elvis?

Thanks Escalla and Romoret! This was a fun game. I liked being able to use my role for good, even though it meant I died because of it.

I'd like to point out that I tried to break ww in this game.

Day 2 epivet was set to be randomly lynched. I had cyndia claim epivet role revealed and it seemed legit. Epivet was waffled off of, and no one remembered cared when cyndia was a wolf, or when epivet role revealed and it was clear the wolves should have known the claim.

Role reveals to one person needs to die in a fire. I manipulated you all because of this. I promise to lynch the first person to claim someone else role revealed to them and only them

2) Yes, he was blocked with the agiel once. UFO used it on him on N6 when he tried to seer devyn (Cyndia was doing the killing, which WTF saw). She knew she had knocked him out, so why the myth of being unblockable was perpetuated I'm not sure.
This upsets me so much... UFO got the Agiel the night after I sent her a pendant, told me she had it and was going to use it on rojo. I never asked her if it worked :lame:

This upsets me so much... UFO got the Agiel the night after I sent her a pendant, told me she had it and was going to use it on rojo. I never asked her if it worked :lame:
I was never told it worked. And rojo stated on the thread that whoever used the Agiel him was a waste so I believed him.

I was never told it worked. And rojo stated on the thread that whoever used the Agiel him was a waste so I believed him.
Stupid me. Should not have believed him and should have double checked my PMs. There's a message that said it knocked him unconscious. Ooops. I hate this app.

Stupid me. Should not have believed him and should have double checked my PMs. There's a message that said it knocked him unconscious. Ooops. I hate this app.
I never ever use the app for PMs.
It's a pain in the butt having to scroll through everything every time anyway. The mobile version of the site is a billion times better.

Never use the SDN app. Just use your phone's internet browser, it works a billion times better and appears just as it does on a computer.

Jdh (or was it Nutmeg...I think it was jdh) did it a long time ago with the norse myth game, too. We could discuss strategy, send messages, etc. like they did here.

Glad I finally got added to the underworld :p

Thanks, Escalla and Romo!