The Official April 24, 2014 MCAT Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopelessDreamer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone else on here taking it on the 24th? I'm going to start studying later this week. What is everyone else's study plan?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm a little bit bored at work just waiting (I could be working, I suppose). Anyone want to try the one-sentence story game (self-explanatory - continue the story however you wish with one sentence - and let's try to stay away from MCAT, med school, anxiety, time, etc). I can start. You all can continue. Or just let this post linger like an awkward hen egg in a duck nest.

"Murder she wra9jr3…" Ugh, her fingers crashed into the keyboard as the car came to a screeching halt.

Cripes, she hadn't seen him because he blended in perfectly with the crosswalk and because she was writing while steering apparently.

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually had a dream about my scores last night, and my amcas GPAs. Lol this is so sad...

"Crikey, mate," the zebra blared out, "Don't add insult to everlasting injury" and then added "NO, No, I'm fine, I swear" as his rider solemnly pulled out a 12 gauge.

"Crikey, mate," the zebra blared out, "Don't add insult to everlasting injury" and then added "NO, No, I'm fine, I swear" as his rider solemnly pulled out a 12 gauge.

The zebra begged to live, "I'll tell you your MCAT score before they're released if you allow me to live."

Realize that what your minute hand says now and increase the hour by one, you'll know your score. Waiting time is about up.