***The Official Ohio State University c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

detroittigersfan

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Didn't see this thread yet! Who else is applying? I just got my supplemental today!

Members don't see this ad.

I am! Thanks for making the thread, I was just looking for it yesterday.
Just got my supplemental too! Going to start it soon...

How long did it take for you to receive your supplementals? I just applied yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
My app was mailed out 7/7, and I received the supplemental yesterday :)

Mine was mailed out last week. I received a confirmation but still no supplement yet. I believe yesterday was the first day it was made available.

Is anyone having issues with the link working?

Mine's all setup. I'm still trying figure out my "ideal practice," which 100 shadow hrs hasn't given me all the incites to answer well...

I got an email with OSU saying something about "Username Activation". I have not yet received a secondary. Did any of you guys get something like this?
Mine's all setup. I'm still trying figure out my "ideal practice," which 100 shadow hrs hasn't given me all the incites to answer well...

I got an email with OSU saying something about "Username Activation". I have not yet received a secondary. Did any of you guys get something like this?
Yup. I set up my username then got an email like the next day about a supplemental.

Got supplemental email from the Ohio State this morning

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if we can take anatomy and physiology at a community college to satisfy the pre-req requirement? I was planning on taking them at my university but cannot get a seat in either class.

Does anyone know if we can take anatomy and physiology at a community college to satisfy the pre-req requirement? I was planning on taking them at my university but cannot get a seat in either class.
They accepted my Anatomy & physiology taken at a community college!! you should be ok, but call them to make sure

Has anyone's school decision thing been updated? I submitted my supplemental like two weeks ago but it still says waiting additional information.

App was mailed last week but still haven't received the supplemental. Did receive an "application complete" email... how long did it take for you guys to receive the supp?

Has anyone's school decision thing been updated? I submitted my supplemental like two weeks ago but it still says waiting additional information.

I finished my supplemental last week and paid by CC and it updated pretty quickly to Received/Under Review in AADSAS. Probably only took a day or two.

App was mailed last week but still haven't received the supplemental. Did receive an "application complete" email... how long did it take for you guys to receive the supp?

You should receive an email from "Bob Gribben OSU IT" which sets you up to activate your username. Once I did that I got an email from "gpsystems" regarding the supplemental.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys: I got an email from OSU today indicating they are reviewing applications. Did anyone else get the email?!? Does anybody know if they send this email to everbody ?!? Thank you.

Hi guys: I got an email from OSU today indicating they are reviewing applications. Did anyone else get the email?!? Does anybody know if they send this email to everbody ?!? Thank you.
The one saying your supplemental is received and file is under review?

The one saying your supplemental is received and file is under review?

No. This is the email I got today:

"Thank you for submitting your application to The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Your application is complete and is now under review. All filles will be considered for an interview and invitations for interviews go out one month prior to the schduled date. Interviews will take place on three Saturdays--October 4, November 8, and November 15. We will interview 192 candidates for our Fall 2015 entering class of 110 students. Offer of admissions will go out on December 1."

No. This is the email I got today:

"Thank you for submitting your application to The Ohio State University College of Dentistry. Your application is complete and is now under review. All filles will be considered for an interview and invitations for interviews go out one month prior to the schduled date. Interviews will take place on three Saturdays--October 4, November 8, and November 15. We will interview 192 candidates for our Fall 2015 entering class of 110 students. Offer of admissions will go out on December 1."
Oh nope haven't gotten that one. What batch were you in? Also how can they interview that many people on only three Saturdays... ?

Oh nope haven't gotten that one. What batch were you in? Also how can they interview that many people on only three Saturdays... ?

I have no idea!!
I think I was in first batch. My application was mailed out on 06/20. So I assume we should not expect any interviews before 09/04??

Last edited:
I got this e-mail as well. I am assuming it is just a formality acknowledging that you are complete and they do not need anything else from you.

I decided to add Ohio State to my list of schools after I had originally submitted my application back in mid June. According the ADEA AADSAS website my stuff was sent to OSU on August 1st.

I still have not received access to the supplemental application. Is that normal? I got an email basically saying if you haven't submitted your supplemental app. by now then get on it. Lol. In the email, it had a link to the application, but I get an error message after signing in with my OSU username and password, saying that I don't have access to the application.

I have emailed OSU multiple times, and they told me that it is because they still have not received all of my ADEA AADSAS material. Does it usually take this long to get access to the supplemental application?

They'll interview 64 people per interview session. I posted some info on last year's thread for future applicants, but most people here are probably new to SDN and haven't found it.

Here's a link to last year if you're interested in more interview info: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...-of-2018-interview-acceptance-thread.1023565/

You should receive an email from "Bob Gribben OSU IT" which sets you up to activate your username. Once I did that I got an email from "gpsystems" regarding the supplemental.
Thank you!! I was wondering about this. I just received the e-mail and activated my username and password. How long did it take after you did this to receive the supplemental?

Hey beachbum627, that email for the supplemental came the next day for me.

Any other out of staters apply??? I know Ohio State takes atleast 75% in state, but this is one of my top choices so I applied anyway! Can't wait to hear back!

Kansas applicant here!

OOS applicant. Got the application under review email on 8/8. Hope to hear from them soon :(

So anxious for tomorrow! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 3 users
Out of state applicant from the sunshine state :D

Do they call or email? Cause I'm in class for a while :(

I believe they call. I haven't heard anything yet, I hope they haven't started calling!

Got the call!!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Just received a call also!

Reactions: 2 users
Yay! Congrats to the both of you. How long does it usually take to notify all of the applicants for interviews?

Can you please share your stats (if comfortable)?

I'm OOS: my gpa is kind if crazy because I got a second degree recently....10+ years after my first, I actually received a call last week because of a calculation issue. Apparently for someone of my situation they weigh the last 45 hours heavily. That is a 4.0 for me. Overall though my AADSAS GPAs are in the 3.15 - 3.25 range. DAT: TS22, AA 22, PAT 20,RC27

Sorry about the format, writing this quickly at work on my phone.
Good luck everyone!!! The day is young and there are two more shots at interviews to come!

Go Bucks!!! Just got the call!

In State
oGPA: 3.57
sGPA: 3.84
(AA/TS/PAT/under 17): 23/24/22/none

Got the call. So excited!!! OSU is my first choice. Congrats to all who got the interview. I think they started calling about an hour ago and it should take a while to call all 64. Good luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Got the call.. Missed the call.. Got an email and called back! Oos! Excited for this :)