Best wishes to everyone in this application cycle! :luck: :biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck to you too!!

Members don't see this ad :)
just got the email that my app is under review!:eek:

Reactions: 1 users
It looks like last year people didn't start getting the under review until August and it took about a week to hear back. I'm dying to go here. I went to their sim course last month and loved it there! The students are awesome, the clinical labs are amazing and how they do their curriculum is just what I want. I'm going to be checking my email every hour I feel like.

Got the "Application Complete" email. Good luck everyone.

Under review! Holding my breath... hope it doesn't take too long! haha

Under review! Holding my breath... hope it doesn't take too long! haha

Same here! Got an email from them yesterday & my aadsas portal has been updated to "under review" today!

I've been under review since 7/7...

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't received any emails. Only updates via aadsas. This is kind of bothersome

I submitted my app the day it opened. I believe June 2nd. It says received/complete

I submitted my app the day it opened. I believe June 2nd. It says received/complete

Hmm. Maybe call Roseman and see? I know that there's been a lot of technical issues with aadsas this cycle. Sorry about that...

Roseman didn't send interviews out until September last year

I haven't got an email yet and AADSAS just says under review.

The whole system is screwy though, MWUAZ says under review and I haven't got an email from them yet but I have an interview haha

Got this email earlier today

"We would like to update you on the status of your application to the Roseman University College of Dental Medicine's DMD program. I am pleased to let you know that the Admissions Committee has begun the review of your application. Please be patient and we will notify you immediately once any decision regarding your application has been made and the review of your file is complete.
Kind Regards,

Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator"

"We would like to update you on the status of your application to the Roseman University College of Dental Medicine's DMD program. I am pleased to let you know that the Admissions Committee has begun the review of your application. Please be patient and we will notify you immediately once any decision regarding your application has been made and the review of your file is complete.
Kind Regards,.

Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator".
yeah i got that on 7/7.... haven't heard a peep since

Kind Regards,.

Ms. Rebecca Haviland
Admissions Coordinator".
I just got the same one this morning. Hopefully we'll all be getting interviews soon!

Interview!
UT residency

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone going to the September 18 interview? The email states u can bring family. I'm bringing my mom haha. She's my good luck charm

Interview on September 18th at noon! NJ resident, 7th batch

Anyone going to the September 18 interview? The email states u can bring family. I'm bringing my mom haha. She's my good luck charm

The email states you CANT bring your family. But you can on a LATER date.

Probably best to leave your mom.

Reactions: 3 users
The email states you CANT bring your family. But you can on a LATER date.

Probably best to leave your mom.

Oh shoot! Thanks for the correction! Either way, my mom rejected my offer to take her along with me to the interview......My first rejection so far since I applied to dental school.....

guess I will start to contribute.

School:
Roseman university CODM
Method of notification: E-mail
Interview Date: October 16th, 2015
Residency: CA
AADSAS mail-out date: 06/25
GPA: 3.89 overall, 3.89 science
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21 AA/22 TS/23 PAT/19 RC/none

Please don't bring your parents. Or spouses. Or kids... it's weird...

Received an invite today! Super excited.

Congrats! What time did you get the email?

Nice! I have been checking my email constantly this week haha I live like 10 miles from the school so I'm dying for an interview.
Just show up to one and act like it's all a big misunderstanding that they don't have record of it.

Reactions: 2 users
I got an interview for Sept-18

Invited for an interview!!!
Notification date:
8/27/2015
Interview date: 09/18/15
Method of notification: Email
Residency: TX
AADSAS mail-out date: 7
/31/2015
Application complete date: 07/30/15
GPA (science, overall): 3.52, 3.27
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/RC/any section below a 17): 21