*** The Official Roseman Class of 2020 Interview/Acceptance Thread ***

oh great ! Thanks for sharing your experience! By the way , my interview is at 12 noon, do you guys think I can get a flight back at 6:30 ?

That should be plenty of time because the interview should be done by 4. I always pushed it after my interview because I didn't want to get back super late. You'll have plenty of time to get to the airport and the airport isn't very busy.

Members don't see this ad.

That should be plenty of time because the interview should be done by 4. I always pushed it after my interview because I didn't want to get back super late. You'll have plenty of time to get to the airport and the airport isn't very busy.
oh that sounds great! thank you so much !!

It was a pleasure meeting everyone yesterday, hope everyone had a safe flight back home :)

And good luck to all future interviewees!

Members don't see this ad :)
It was a pleasure meeting everyone yesterday, hope everyone had a safe flight back home :)

And good luck to all future interviewees!
Congrats on the interview being done.
How many interviewees were there? How was the process overall?

Congrats on the interview being done.
How many interviewees were there? How was the process overall?

I believe there was both a morning and afternoon session, so with ~40 interviewees each perhaps 80 total for the day. Overall process felt very relaxed.

Just got the email stating my app in now under review. Anyone want to say how long it took from that email to an interview invite?

Just got the email stating my app in now under review. Anyone want to say how long it took from that email to an interview invite?
I received the under review email on August 31 and received an invite on sept 9. My apps mailed out 8/28.

My AADSAS account says Roseman need additional documents from me. (Even though I paid everything and submitted everything) Did they changed the status for your guys on AADSAS?

On 8/31 roseman appeared on my portal saying received/under review and changed on 9/9 to interview, same day the email came. Maybe call them and see what's missing

Reactions: 1 user
I also got app complete 7/7 and still haven't heard anything since that date.

How do those of you with interviews planning on getting from the airport to hotels? Rental car? Or are you guys doing something else?

Members don't see this ad :)
How do those of you with interviews planning on getting from the airport to hotels? Rental car? Or are you guys doing something else?
I was planning on renting a car. Unsure if I want to hotel or find a spare room under someone's house for cheaper.
If you're interested, or anybody else, I am looking for someone to split costs with me on a hotel room (separate beds lol) and car rental/gas.
Feel free to interrogate me if you'd like.

so the only airport there as at salt lake city ?

so the only airport there as at salt lake city ?

There is Provo but it's out of the way and few airlines fly in there.

So yeah just salt lake.

I interviewed in March and I took the train from the airport to south jordan and then got a cab to my hotel. The cab part was inconvenient because apparently there aren't many cabs in Utah. The train/subway was easy, but if I had to do it over (hopefully I will interview again) I would rent a car.

do we have to be 21 to be able to rent a car ?

Most companies charge an extra fee per day if you are under 25. You should check with the specific rental place to see what their policies are.

I read somewhere if you talk to them about your reason for your trip they might waive the fee. Don't quote me on it.
If you find out, please let me know also as I need to rent a car when I fly in this month.

I read somewhere if you talk to them about your reason for your trip they might waive the fee. Don't quote me on it.
If you find out, please let me know also as I need to rent a car when I fly in this month.

If you go through UAA it is waived completely

Use Uber. Worked great for my transportation to the school from the airport. It was around $30 each way.

My interview is at 12 , do you guys think I be ok getting a 6:20 flight?

Use Uber. Worked great for my transportation to the school from the airport. It was around $30 each way.
They allow uber at the airport there?
If so it might make more sense to go uber to hotel, shuttle to campus.

They allow uber at the airport there?
If so it might make more sense to go uber to hotel, shuttle to campus.
The driver has to have a commercial license to pick up passengers at the airport. When I arrived I had no issue with waiting for a driver. I may have just been lucky though. Idk

Anyone interviewing on Oct 23rd?

What is Roseman's model?

Roseman model - emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, and lifelong colleagues?

Is anybody here interviewing this Friday, Oct 16? I have a hotel room 1.5 miles away and was wondering if anyone is nearby that I could catch a ride with.

Is anyone interviewing on October 23rd? I'm looking for a ride back to the airport after, PM me! Willing to chip in money

Avg sci 3.23 and avg overall 3.32. AA 20, PAT 21 and TS 20

The interview stat numbers are the same for 2014 and 2015 online edition... Is the only difference with the 2015 the gpa/dat stats?

Last edited:
Has anyone missed the RSVP deadline by a complete honest mistake before? If so, what happened?

Has anyone missed the RSVP deadline by a complete honest mistake before? If so, what happened?

Happened to me haha it's not a big deal! I realized I missed the deadline and called in to see if I was penalized for not sending in my RSVP and was told I was still on their schedule. Just make sure you email your photo ASAP! They just want to put a face to your application.

Is there anyone else who hasn't heard since the under review email?? I got under review 7/7 and since haven't heard anything. I saw a lot of people got emails about being on hold etc but I just have silence. Any idea what is going on with my app?

Is there anyone else who hasn't heard since the under review email?? I got under review 7/7 and since haven't heard anything. I saw a lot of people got emails about being on hold etc but I just have silence. Any idea what is going on with my app?

Hey! I'm actually in the same situation as you, I have not heard anything from them and when i emailed them a few days ago and they said 'your application is under review and you will be notified if changes are made'. :/

Hey! I'm actually in the same situation as you, I have not heard anything from them and when i emailed them a few days ago and they said 'your application is under review and you will be notified if changes are made'. :/
I emailed them too and got the same exact response... Haha

I emailed them a week past the deadline to confirm the date and sent a photo and they replied back saying that they look forward to meeting me.

Does anyone know if we can bring our luggage to the interview? lol

I have to check out in the morning and have afternoon interview so I don't know what to do with my luggage bag. :0

Last edited:
Does anyone know if we can bring our luggage to the interview? lol

I have to check out in the morning and have afternoon interview so I don't know what to do with my luggage bag. :0
Yea you can and they will store it away safely locked. A handful of students brought their luggage last Friday.

Yea you can and they will store it away safely locked. A handful of students brought their luggage last Friday.

Oh thats nice to hear.

I didn't want to be the only dude carrying around a luggage though out the whole tour. lol

Thanks!

Oh thats nice to hear.

I didn't want to be the only dude carrying around a luggage though out the whole tour. lol

Thanks!
I don't think any school will make you drag anything along. I think all would allow you to place it somewhere securely as they know many fly out after their flight.

Anyone hear anything recently?

It has been silent for many weeks. I am on the same boat.