***The Official University of Pittsburgh Class of 2019 Interview/Acceptance Thread***

Hmm, anybody have their portal updated if you interviewed in mid-late October/November?

Trend I'm seeing (at least through my 5 minutes of scrolling) seems to be that people who interviewed earlier have had their decision inputted and thus gotten the "Check Back" status... Anyone interview later?

I know it's absolutely pointless wondering, but it is kinda fun if you don't take it too seriously :p

I don't want to jinx it, but I interviewed on 10/27. Mine changed from "Interview Invite" to "Check Back..."
OOS here. Who knows.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine hasn't changed either :( I interviewed on 10/13. I'm tired of this endless waiting. Dec 1st needs to come now!

So much speculation. None of us actually know. Come on, Monday!!!

Does anyone remember them saying that they will call us on December 1 if we are accepted? I remember them saying this, but does anyone know if they will contact us whether it be good news or bad news?

Does anyone remember them saying that they will call us on December 1 if we are accepted? I remember them saying this, but does anyone know if they will contact us whether it be good news or bad news?
I think you only receive a call as well as an email if you're accepted, you should receive an email if you're waitlisted, and they don't deny by phone, either email or mail.

I think you only receive a call as well as an email if you're accepted, you should receive an email if you're waitlisted, and they don't deny by phone, either email or mail.
Will email/AADSAS update come ~midnight?

Will email/AADSAS update come ~midnight?
Last year was later. Saw it on AADSAS around 9-10AM I think, got a call shortly afterwards. But we also didn't have any status update before the 1st so who knows what'll happen.

Reactions: 1 users
Last year was later. Saw it on AADSAS around 9-10AM I think, got a call shortly afterwards. But we also didn't have any status update before the 1st so who knows what'll happen.
Gonna be glued to AADSAS portal from midnight-1am tomorrow night

You didn't have a status update to check back on the 1st, and it went strait from invited for interview to offer made?

I wouldn't interpret the status changes as good/bad. Just know if the status doesn't update at midnight that it will by mid-morning ;)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
guys did you receive a phone call or email only?

mine still says-invited for interview, I think I am screwed, was
my best interview

Got the email this morning about an acceptance then just got the phone call and a scholarship offer!

Got an email and saw the portal update- I was accepted! This was a great school, but my slot is meant for someone else!

any emails for those who still have status not changed-invited for interview?

Reactions: 2 users
guys, seriously interviewed in October, status still says invited for interview. is this rejection, I'm going crazy

guys, seriously interviewed in October, status still says invited for interview. is this rejection, I'm going crazy
Same here. Interviewed on 10/27 and it still says invited for interviee. Haven't heard a peep yet..

can we call them at this point? I think they already notified all accepted, 80 people is not that much

Someone call them and report back to us what this means!

can we call them at this point? I think they already notified all accepted, 80 people is not that much

Yea I was wondering that too. Don't think I can wait around till the next round of acceptances.

guys, call them, I am at work and can't. can't wait

cool!! thanks, you the best!!! please report back ASAP

I just called them and the lady said that it is an ongoing process. They did send out the first round of acceptances but that doesn't mean we have been rejected or wait listed. She said that the students who have been accepted today are given 45 days and after that they will contact others who they haven't. Sucks but we are going to have to wait for a while now.

Good to know! Thanks for keeping us all in the loop synthiac!

Thank you. Wow that means no acceptances tomorrow, wait forever

No, head up! By I am disappointed myself. So if I correctly understand new round of acceptances will be in 45 days

Interviewed on Nov. Haven't heard from Upitt yet...still showing "invite for interview". Does that mean I am in the waiting list?

If you have interviewed at Pitt and do not have an acceptance you are de facto waitlisted.

They only give 30 days for the first offer deposits (they are due Jan 1).

If you have interviewed at Pitt and do not have an acceptance you are de facto waitlisted.

They only give 30 days for the first offer deposits (they are due Jan 1).
Did they give out acceptance letters by the interview order? Those who interviewed first got those acceptance first?

Did they give out acceptance letters by the interview order? Those who interviewed first got those acceptance first?

I got my acceptance as well today, but I interviewed on November 3, so I don't think those who interviewed early had an advantage.

Got my acceptance, interviewed November 17th. Got a nice scholarship, too. Congrats everyone!

I really should have applied for the scholly. Looks like they're giving them out like candy.