***The Official UNLV Class of 2024 Interview Thread***

For students that have been accepted to the UNLV SDM class of 2024 there is a group on facebook! Search UNLV Dental Medicine class of 2024

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone inquire or does anyone know about how strict the policy is requiring us to maintain a B in coursework before matriculation? I finished with a C+ in two courses that are not prerequisites this past semester but were related to my major. I'm a little nervous to call and ask as I don't want to attract any potential negative attention to my file unless necessary. Is the policy more of a way of telling us to maintain grades or is it a hard set rule that could cause me trouble? I know I should call and ask but I'm a little nervous and wanted to get some insight first. Thanks everyone!

I think the whole maintaining a B thing is for people who are borderline 3.0. A 3.0 GPA is the minimum requirement for matriculation. So if you got that C+ and still have a 3.0 or higher, you should be okay. Call, as that is what's stated in the letter, you don't want to hide anything!
Did anyone inquire or does anyone know about how strict the policy is requiring us to maintain a B in coursework before matriculation? I finished with a C+ in two courses that are not prerequisites this past semester but were related to my major. I'm a little nervous to call and ask as I don't want to attract any potential negative attention to my file unless necessary. Is the policy more of a way of telling us to maintain grades or is it a hard set rule that could cause me trouble? I know I should call and ask but I'm a little nervous and wanted to get some insight first. Thanks everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I think the whole maintaining a B thing is for people who are borderline 3.0. A 3.0 GPA is the minimum requirement for matriculation. So if you got that C+ and still have a 3.0 or higher, you should be okay. Call, as that is what's stated in the letter, you don't want to hide anything!
Can I get into UNLV with a 3.03 BCP, 3.04 overall, and 3.07 science with 21 DAT?

Considering you may have an abundant amount (500-1000 hours) of volunteering/shadowing/research hours, your chances of getting into UNLV with those academic scores are not impossible, but it is very slim. Your DAT is solid but I would highly suggest Post-Bacc and get a good GPA in that to show to the ADCOM that you are capable of handling intense science courses.

Considering you may have an abundant amount (500-1000 hours) of volunteering/shadowing/research hours, your chances of getting into UNLV with those academic scores are not impossible, but it is very slim. Your DAT is solid but I would highly suggest Post-Bacc and get a good GPA in that to show to the ADCOM that you are capable of handling intense science courses.

Btw I have more than 1000 hrs of ECs. Plus my post bacc gpa is 3.85 which brings my combined gpas to slightly above 3.

Btw I have more than 1000 hrs of ECs. Plus my post bacc gpa is 3.85 which brings my combined gpas to slightly above 3.
Your chances increase with those stats! :) Make sure to get strong letters and a unique personal statement! Keep in mind though, UNLV is very in-state friendly. The Class of 2023 has 50/82 that are In-state. Good luck! :woot:

Reactions: 1 user
Your chances increase with those stats! :) Make sure to get strong letters and a unique personal statement! Keep in mind though, UNLV is very in-state friendly. The Class of 2023 has 50/82 that are In-state. Good luck! :woot:
Are u sure about that? Thx ma man!

Can I get into UNLV with a 3.03 BCP, 3.04 overall, and 3.07 science with 21 DAT?
UNLV is pretty DAT heavy but that GPA is low enough to still mak it look unlikely especially as an OOS student.

If you have already interviewed I would be sure to email Dr. Ancajas and state that you really want to attend UNLV. Believe me it can make a difference.

Members don't see this ad :)
UNLV is pretty DAT heavy but that GPA is low enough to still mak it look unlikely especially as an OOS student.

If you have already interviewed I would be sure to email Dr. Ancajas and state that you really want to attend UNLV. Believe me it can make a difference.
btw dont forget that my post bacc gpa is 3.85.

I got in with a 3.1 Overall and Science GPA and I'm from OOS. I got a 24 on the DAT and did a masters though, so that certainly helped. I'm a current DS2 here at UNLV.

:confused: Did you call them?? I wonder why they pushed it back again
Yes, I called them! I think it’s because since all the seats are full (last I heard), they’re just waiting for the 2nd deposit date to pass to see what open seats will be left? That’s just what I’m guessing.. still trying to stay hopeful

Yes, I called them! I think it’s because since all the seats are full (last I heard), they’re just waiting for the 2nd deposit date to pass to see what open seats will be left? That’s just what I’m guessing.. still trying to stay hopeful
Do you know when the 2nd deposit due?

Has anyone received the second acceptance packet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just gave up my seat, good luck everyone!

Do you guys think they will push back the second round again since quarantine?

Has anyone gotten any recent updates?
Do you guys think they will push back the second round again since quarantine?

Those that were accepted in December just got their second acceptance packets last week. The second deposit isn’t due till April 1. After seeing how many spots are left open, next round will most likely be sometime after that. Don’t know how the quarantine will affect things.

I emailed the office and was told that they won't be meeting this week due to the quarantine

Did they say when we should expect to hear back?
They said they have other issues at the moment that needed to be taken care of first, but within the next week or two they would be discussing with the dean on how they would be proceeding for the current cycle.

Emailed them and they said that they apparently have already sent out the second round of acceptances. They said the office will be closed until April 30th. Did anyone receive a secondary acceptance?

• Wow
Emailed them and they said that they apparently have already sent out the second round of acceptances. They said the office will be closed until April 30th. Did anyone receive a secondary acceptance?

Did they say when they sent them out?

Nope

Did they say when they sent them out?

Nope :/ kinda strange since someone said that they weren’t going to meet until around now. Here’s what they said to me in the email.

We've already sent out the first and second rounds. Due to the current global pandemic, the UNLV School of Dental Medicine Admissions Office is currently closed until April 30th. The Admissions Committee has postponed any further meetings

I then asked if they had a waitlist and they said,

Per the previous email, we are in a global pandemic and the Admissions Committee has postponed all meetings in regards to admissions.

So I guess they don’t have a waitlist made lol

Nope. Do they notify through email or mail?

Nope. Do they notify through email or mail?

No idea, I'm guessing email.

You would think that they would at least let us know if we were on a waitlist or rejected if they sent out acceptances lol

No idea, I'm guessing email.

You would think that they would at least let us know if we were on a waitlist or rejected if they sent out acceptances lol
Communication doesn't seem to be a strong suit for them.

I interviewed on Oct 4th and still haven't heard a decision.. a little disappointed :(

I interviewed on Oct 4th and still haven't heard a decision.. a little disappointed :(
I totally feel this.. I interviewed Nov. 8th & haven’t heard a decision either. At this point, idk if I should be trying to study for my DAT to improve my score or something in case I have to apply again... either way, I’m praying for us!

Last edited:
I totally feel this.. I interviewed Nov. 8th & haven’t heard a decision either. At this point, idk if I should be trying to study for my DAT to improve my score or something in case I have to apply again... either way, I’m praying for us!

Me too. Interviewed Nov 1 & haven’t heard

God bless any of you guys for coming in as a D1 at this clueless institution.

Let me lay out a complete story for you so at least you are partially informed before coming in and nothing catches you as a surprise. If someday you are crying or cursing at this school, just bookmark my post and come back and read it and know you have my condolences.

As we all can agree dental schools' strength and weakness lie in their clinics, not the way they teach didactic (aka book courses they teach you in your first two years). Any school, built last year or exists 100 years, can teach anyone in dental school enough didactic material to pass National Boards. No question asked. UNLV clinic is where it should make or break or decision to attend here, second to the price of the school (still less expensive to attend here as an OOS)

UNLV clinic before and up to 2019 is a great school for its clinic: surgical extraction, impacted third molar extraction, molar endo, crowns, restorative you name it. It has good faculty in OS to allow you to hold a straight surgical drill to drill out bone to extract tooth (surgical ext) or even attempt removal of impacted wisdom tooth. in ENDO, it has patient and good faculties to teach you how to do molar endo. Restorative and crown are pretty basic so everyone seem to get these in team clinic.

From 2019-2020, a lot of administrative drama happens that the clinical science Dean left (pretty big deal), they brought in a new hire (young gunner Havard grad) as new clinical Dean. Everyone thought this young gunner would help make clinic run smoother and nicely. Guess what? that is far from true. This gunner Dean caused arguments and drama with a lot of faculties in Team, and OS. Young gunner Dean has no respect for old timer faculties whose years of experience in dentistry even exceed her age. No kidding. Fast forward to late 2019, a lot of good faculties quit SDM. you know, the good and nice one that teach you real dentistry. A lot of OS faculties quit also and this impact the ability of you to do surgical ext. The # of ext experience drops.

Also in 2019-2020, before the gunner Dean left, she made so many changes. This was coupled with hot-shot long timer vice clinical Dean, who comes up with Treatment Planning clinic. Let me explain how fun this get. Imagine in private practice, you go in for the exam (dentists touch feel Xray diagnose and give you the list of stuff you need and you walk out the door.) Before this new clinic went up, same happened at SDM. patients usually spent 1-2 appointments to get the exam done, you formulate the treatment plan to the mentor or any faculty in your team. Since this new treatment planning clinic opened and due to lack of faculty (the mass quitting mentioned above), you bring the patient in at minimum 2 appointments if you are lucky and most don't finish until the 3rd appointment. Good luck if you happen to work with different faculties on different appointment that don't agree with each other (the joke: no faculties will agree 100% so they will change or contradict each other), this will lengthen your time to get the exam done also. Now, have fun explaining to the patient why he/she needs to spend 3 appointment at your school (total 6 hours-8 hours long) to get an exam and not even a cleaning done. But dont worry, some patients in Sin City have nothing to do than wasting time at dental school so some will get past this. You are a happy camper and you bring this patient to Team Clinic (you will be divided into 3 teams and you will see patients in this location, you will stay in same team from when you start clinic until you finish, unless you fight with Team Leader and makes things bad enough to request to switch Team). You will feel like a godlike dental student now. Having a patient who keep showing up to all the appointment you set, you get deep cleaning done and develop arthritis after, and you finish the fillings (in dental school, it's called restorations). Here is the kicker, the patient will love you so much and they will also have crowns, dentures needed to be made and will stay (they have nothing to do anyway). you HAVE TO bring them back to the treatment planning clinic to get all the work you have done so far checked and get authorized to start on crowns and dentures. God bless you that you will meet faculty again who will not agree with the original treatment plan proposed by the original but different faculty you had before. The treatment plan for patient will change and the patient still trust you after the plan is changed? yes sure. Then congratulations, you get to finish this patient's case.

Reality one: patients do not come to all appointment booked, they stop coming after some restorations, you don't have seats on days that work for them, they wait too long and lose patience. so a good guestimate is if you have 30-40 patients, you are "lucky" if 7-8 patients complete all their treatments with you from start to finish.

Reality two: chair shortage and faculty shortage, the school do not have enough faculty to cover for chairs (refer to mass quitting mentioned above), so they cut down # of chairs available for each clinic sessions. Before at full capacity, every team has around 27-28 chairs for around 50-60 DS3 and DS4 who are in clinic full time. Do the math, so you technically can only see patient 50% of total clinic sessions. If your patients cooperate and show up to all appointments booked in advance, this number can go up, if they are unreliable, good luck. Before, at 27-28 chairs, they have 4 dentists covering so 1 dentist cover around 6-7 students, pretty sweet though not optimal. Now, they have 2 doctors at best on most days so they only can cover 16 chairs max and 8 chairs are for hygiene. you know you have to deep clean and shine those teeth before fixing the cavities. Some days they have 1 doctor to cover 8 chair and 8 hygiene chairs and the rest of chairs are closed. So if your patient just needs quick cleaning (we call it a prophy), you will sit in the hygiene chair and cannot get started with fillings because no doctor supervises you now. Absolutely pathetic.

Reality three: extractions are harder to come by because given the situation in team clinic (people do not have patients, people who have patients and dont have chairs available, or people who do not have the patients and do not have chairs (poor souls)), flood into ER (so called extraction clinic). so you have an apple divided to 5 people now that same apple gets divided to 15 people, the # of extractions and experiences greatly diminish.

Reality four: since people cannot go to team (no patients, no chairs or both), and go to ER (some day extractions are not needed but instead need root canals) and then flood to ENDO. 8 chairs only for whole school of 160 students of DS3 and 4. Guess that same apple is divided to even more people.

Since the covid-19, this school cuts down their already small number of experiences and requirements to almost nothing (you can graduate now with 1-2 crowns cut on live patient, about 2-3 fillings class III, about 9-10 class II, and about 14 extractions and just do the rest on mannequins).

True Kicker: they do not have a perio faculty to place implants and teach perio. You will learn perio through a prosth or general dentist faculty (if i remember correctly). No worries. All you need to know is good biologic width for health is 2mm and if things don't look red and buffy and draining white stuff, just put crowns or fillings on it. Just try your best deep cleaning and take ibuprofen for arthritis later and hope the teeth in patients' mouths do not worsen due to your lackluster perio education. Sometimes patients just do not take care of their teeth and don't deserve teeth so it is not your fault. It is their perio problem and immune system that "compromise" your optimal "perio" treatment. Tough luck your arthritis can get better but same cannot be said for your patient's perio condition.

Back to the story. The young gunner Clinical Dean "resigned"or "fired" in early 2020. She came in and walked out and leave the school with a shortage of faculty already before and now even worse shortage of faculty. During the mean time, SDM also changes the Dean (top dean). This Dean is rumored to have fired the young gunner Clinical Dean.

The clinical education at this school is truly pathetic (even beyond pathetic).

Some of you reading this probably think I am a loser who do not have the skills or "mouth" to get experience and here bashing the school. You are right. I would have thought so myself if I were in your shoe.

During the shut down due to the corona virus, the school shows no leadership and looks like some chickens running around without their heads. The hot shot vice clinical Dean even said this is the first time it ever happens to her in her life. Captain Obvious is working to full capacity here. Unless you lived through Spanish Flu, died, and your spirit gets reborn in today's body, nobody has this happened before, twice. Enough said.

However, take this from a student who, before the shut down, have double digit crowns, triple digit extraction, double digit endo, and triple digit restorations (double digit: 20-30, triple digit: 100-200 or 200-300)

May the odds be in your favor.

The Tan Class wishes the best of luck to The Black Class (which took Endo and Extractions from the Tan Class and will be screwed over the most ), and then to the Maroon Class (which will be screwed the second most) and then to the Grey Class( which will benefit "hopefully")

The Tan Class wishes the Class of 2024 does not have to wear Tan again.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
God bless any of you guys for coming in as a D1 at this clueless institution.

Let me lay out a complete story for you so at least you are partially informed before coming in and nothing catches you as a surprise. If someday you are crying or cursing at this school, just bookmark my post and come back and read it and know you have my condolences.

As we all can agree dental schools' strength and weakness lie in their clinics, not the way they teach didactic (aka book courses they teach you in your first two years). Any school, built last year or exists 100 years, can teach anyone in dental school enough didactic material to pass National Boards. No question asked. UNLV clinic is where it should make or break or decision to attend here, second to the price of the school (still less expensive to attend here as an OOS)

UNLV clinic before and up to 2019 is a great school for its clinic: surgical extraction, impacted third molar extraction, molar endo, crowns, restorative you name it. It has good faculty in OS to allow you to hold a straight surgical drill to drill out bone to extract tooth (surgical ext) or even attempt removal of impacted wisdom tooth. in ENDO, it has patient and good faculties to teach you how to do molar endo. Restorative and crown are pretty basic so everyone seem to get these in team clinic.

From 2019-2020, a lot of administrative drama happens that the clinical science Dean left (pretty big deal), they brought in a new hire (young gunner Havard grad) as new clinical Dean. Everyone thought this young gunner would help make clinic run smoother and nicely. Guess what? that is far from true. This gunner Dean caused arguments and drama with a lot of faculties in Team, and OS. Young gunner Dean has no respect for old timer faculties whose years of experience in dentistry even exceed her age. No kidding. Fast forward to late 2019, a lot of good faculties quit SDM. you know, the good and nice one that teach you real dentistry. A lot of OS faculties quit also and this impact the ability of you to do surgical ext. The # of ext experience drops.

Also in 2019-2020, before the gunner Dean left, she made so many changes. This was coupled with hot-shot long timer vice clinical Dean, who comes up with Treatment Planning clinic. Let me explain how fun this get. Imagine in private practice, you go in for the exam (dentists touch feel Xray diagnose and give you the list of stuff you need and you walk out the door.) Before this new clinic went up, same happened at SDM. patients usually spent 1-2 appointments to get the exam done, you formulate the treatment plan to the mentor or any faculty in your team. Since this new treatment planning clinic opened and due to lack of faculty (the mass quitting mentioned above), you bring the patient in at minimum 2 appointments if you are lucky and most don't finish until the 3rd appointment. Good luck if you happen to work with different faculties on different appointment that don't agree with each other (the joke: no faculties will agree 100% so they will change or contradict each other), this will lengthen your time to get the exam done also. Now, have fun explaining to the patient why he/she needs to spend 3 appointment at your school (total 6 hours-8 hours long) to get an exam and not even a cleaning done. But dont worry, some patients in Sin City have nothing to do than wasting time at dental school so some will get past this. You are a happy camper and you bring this patient to Team Clinic (you will be divided into 3 teams and you will see patients in this location, you will stay in same team from when you start clinic until you finish, unless you fight with Team Leader and makes things bad enough to request to switch Team). You will feel like a godlike dental student now. Having a patient who keep showing up to all the appointment you set, you get deep cleaning done and develop arthritis after, and you finish the fillings (in dental school, it's called restorations). Here is the kicker, the patient will love you so much and they will also have crowns, dentures needed to be made and will stay (they have nothing to do anyway). you HAVE TO bring them back to the treatment planning clinic to get all the work you have done so far checked and get authorized to start on crowns and dentures. God bless you that you will meet faculty again who will not agree with the original treatment plan proposed by the original but different faculty you had before. The treatment plan for patient will change and the patient still trust you after the plan is changed? yes sure. Then congratulations, you get to finish this patient's case.

Reality one: patients do not come to all appointment booked, they stop coming after some restorations, you don't have seats on days that work for them, they wait too long and lose patience. so a good guestimate is if you have 30-40 patients, you are "lucky" if 7-8 patients complete all their treatments with you from start to finish.

Reality two: chair shortage and faculty shortage, the school do not have enough faculty to cover for chairs (refer to mass quitting mentioned above), so they cut down # of chairs available for each clinic sessions. Before at full capacity, every team has around 27-28 chairs for around 50-60 DS3 and DS4 who are in clinic full time. Do the math, so you technically can only see patient 50% of total clinic sessions. If your patients cooperate and show up to all appointments booked in advance, this number can go up, if they are unreliable, good luck. Before, at 27-28 chairs, they have 4 dentists covering so 1 dentist cover around 6-7 students, pretty sweet though not optimal. Now, they have 2 doctors at best on most days so they only can cover 16 chairs max and 8 chairs are for hygiene. you know you have to deep clean and shine those teeth before fixing the cavities. Some days they have 1 doctor to cover 8 chair and 8 hygiene chairs and the rest of chairs are closed. So if your patient just needs quick cleaning (we call it a prophy), you will sit in the hygiene chair and cannot get started with fillings because no doctor supervises you now. Absolutely pathetic.

Reality three: extractions are harder to come by because given the situation in team clinic (people do not have patients, people who have patients and dont have chairs available, or people who do not have the patients and do not have chairs (poor souls)), flood into ER (so called extraction clinic). so you have an apple divided to 5 people now that same apple gets divided to 15 people, the # of extractions and experiences greatly diminish.

Reality four: since people cannot go to team (no patients, no chairs or both), and go to ER (some day extractions are not needed but instead need root canals) and then flood to ENDO. 8 chairs only for whole school of 160 students of DS3 and 4. Guess that same apple is divided to even more people.

Since the covid-19, this school cuts down their already small number of experiences and requirements to almost nothing (you can graduate now with 1-2 crowns cut on live patient, about 2-3 fillings class III, about 9-10 class II, and about 14 extractions and just do the rest on mannequins).

True Kicker: they do not have a perio faculty to place implants and teach perio. You will learn perio through a prosth or general dentist faculty (if i remember correctly). No worries. All you need to know is good biologic width for health is 2mm and if things don't look red and buffy and draining white stuff, just put crowns or fillings on it. Just try your best deep cleaning and take ibuprofen for arthritis later and hope the teeth in patients' mouths do not worsen due to your lackluster perio education. Sometimes patients just do not take care of their teeth and don't deserve teeth so it is not your fault. It is their perio problem and immune system that "compromise" your optimal "perio" treatment. Tough luck your arthritis can get better but same cannot be said for your patient's perio condition.

Back to the story. The young gunner Clinical Dean "resigned"or "fired" in early 2020. She came in and walked out and leave the school with a shortage of faculty already before and now even worse shortage of faculty. During the mean time, SDM also changes the Dean (top dean). This Dean is rumored to have fired the young gunner Clinical Dean.

The clinical education at this school is truly pathetic (even beyond pathetic).

Some of you reading this probably think I am a loser who do not have the skills or "mouth" to get experience and here bashing the school. You are right. I would have thought so myself if I were in your shoe.

During the shut down due to the corona virus, the school shows no leadership and looks like some chickens running around without their heads. The hot shot vice clinical Dean even said this is the first time it ever happens to her in her life. Captain Obvious is working to full capacity here. Unless you lived through Spanish Flu, died, and your spirit gets reborn in today's body, nobody has this happened before, twice. Enough said.

However, take this from a student who, before the shut down, have double digit crowns, triple digit extraction, double digit endo, and triple digit restorations (double digit: 20-30, triple digit: 100-200 or 200-300)

May the odds be in your favor.

The Tan Class wishes the best of luck to The Black Class (which took Endo and Extractions from the Tan Class and will be screwed over the most ), and then to the Maroon Class (which will be screwed the second most) and then to the Grey Class( which will benefit "hopefully")

The Tan Class wishes the Class of 2024 does not have to wear Tan again.

Class of 2024 got navy blue (I’m in it). In response to everything else, I feel like every school has their issues, whether it may be faculty turnover or something else.

I will say, definitely concerned about the clinical education if what you say is true about their clinical education not being up to par. That is probably what I value most. The way I see it, I want the MOST practice I can possibly get so I can be a proficient dentist by graduation day.

I don’t know much about requirements and numbers, but it seems you have a very high number of all kinds of different procedures. This is something I would extremely like to accomplish as well. Any advice or tips you can provide me to do as much as you have and get all that practice/clinical work?

Class of 2024 got navy blue (I’m in it). In response to everything else, I feel like every school has their issues, whether it may be faculty turnover or something else.

I will say, definitely concerned about the clinical education if what you say is true about their clinical education not being up to par. That is probably what I value most. The way I see it, I want the MOST practice I can possibly get so I can be a proficient dentist by graduation day.

I don’t know much about requirements and numbers, but it seems you have a very high number of all kinds of different procedures. This is something I would extremely like to accomplish as well. Any advice or tips you can provide me to do as much as you have and get all that practice/clinical work?

Of course what I say is the truth. It is the truth in its simplest form.

I don't trust the unverified source on the internet either. Take what you get from this post and ask any students in black class and tan class.

Tans are here to stay. We will be super senior and take back what we deserve in clinic soon.

If I disclose any more information to answer your question, I will expose myself. I am sure my esteemed and honorable classmates are tallying up the suspects and narrowing it down to the most likely. So all I can say is.........best of luck!

I don't trust the unverified source on the internet either. Take what you get from this post and ask any students in black class and tan class.

Tans are here to stay. We will be super senior and take back what we deserve in clinic soon.

If I disclose any more information to answer your question, I will expose myself. I am sure my esteemed and honorable classmates are tallying up the suspects and narrowing it down to the most likely. So all I can say is.........best of luck!

What do you mean by narrowing down the suspects? Y’all in trouble or something?

If you have actually done all the experiences u mentioned.

double digit crowns :

I graduated. So I think I know enough to add in my 2 cents.

If you truly done all those experiences (P.S. I don’t believe you ) then pull out the experiences checklist to show people. I will personally call the endo director Dr Lemon and congratulate you have that much experiences.

Because in the UNLV SDM you need:

6 crowns (5+1)

4-5 endo(depends on you do molar or not)

10+10 extractions ( at my year. Tan year requirement was REDUCED before CVOID-19)

IF all you say is true then:

1. Plenty of faculties coverage allow you to do all these extra experiences.

2. people have enough patients to go around so you can do all the experiences.

3. You mentioned the class of 2021 (Black class) for screwing your class over by keeping all the cases. Aren’t YOU the one screwed everyone else in your class over by performing all these extra experiences and not sharing?

Btw, people actually know who you are.

And don’t lie, you already got honor council investigation done on you before, you want to do it over again?

Last thing, IF you really got all these experiences out from the dental school, you should be the last person to complaint.

Last edited:

double digit crowns :

If you truly done all those experiences (P.S. I don’t believe you ) then pull out the experiences checklist to show people. I will personally call the endo director Dr Lemon and congratulate you have that much experiences.

6 crowns (5+1)

10+10 extractions ( at my year. Tan year requirement was REDUCED before CVOID-19)

3. You mentioned the class of 2021 (Black class) for screwing your class over by keeping all the cases. Aren’t YOU the one screwed everyone else in your class over by performing all these extra experiences and not sharing?

And don’t lie, you already got honor council investigation done on you before, you want to do it over again?

Last thing, IF you really got all these experiences out from the dental school, you should be the last person to complaint.
Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy. My gullible pre-dental ass was almost fooled. You just dropped the hammer

double digit crowns :

6 crowns (5+1)

You graduated in 2019 and were done before all of this happened. If I remember correctly, you did not experience first hand 70-80% of these (or even 90%-95%.) Good luck thinking people are lying when they say something you do not want to hear. And Thank you for your criticism. It helps me develop my professionalism.

What you propose above is called "communist socialism". You propose to take from people who have more to distribute to people who have less. You will end up having these people who think they have something but actually nothing. The school should be responsible to increase experience for everyone and does not have to rely on some students to be doctrined into having communist and socialist ideals and agree to share to have everyone graduated on time.

I would like it very much to validate to you what I say above is true and the procedural counts are correct to the "last digit" :). However, it will expose who I am. Judging from how hostile you already are, I prefer not to go down this route. Hope you understand.

I don’t know if you actually know who I am so please do not jump to the conclusion since it can hurt the one you refer to who I can assure you does not write this post. I actually do not know who you are referring to but I am dead sure you don't know who I am, yet. Please also do not bring Honor Council here trying to discredit someone for having free speech. First of all, I never got into Honor Council. Second of all, do not use threat such as Dr. Lemon to give you names or to confirm. He is a nice and sweet gentlemen and he will violate privacy rule if he gives you names of any students who hits the aforementioned number of ENDO procedure. The way you use threat is pretty similar to how admins at this school work. I guess you are a pretty good educational product of this school that represents how this school works then. I can assure you if these threats worked on me, I would not be here preparing to graduate. Wait, hopefully I will not ever graduate.

Thank you for the list of graduation requirements you posted. I check and it is very accurate. However, given the numbers are not even high and are low, a lot of students struggle to meet these numbers given the clinic issues mentioned above. No worries. The school now has cut these into almost nothing. Typodonts to the rescue woohoo. If you want the actual number now, refer to your favorite tans and confirm.

Good luck in practice and I hope all your patients find you pleasant as you express yourself here in your post.

Ohhhhhh myyyyyyy. My gullible pre-dental ass was almost fooled. You just dropped the hammer

Like I said, just keep my post above and come back to it later. If this school does not change (I highly doubt it will), this will be likely what you experience in your clinical years.
What do you mean by narrowing down the suspects? Y’all in trouble or something?

Keep what I say to confirm if it is true later or not. I really hope it is not even 50% true but the truth is 90-95% (minus the lame jokes to make it more tolerable)

Last edited: