The Official Western University c/o 2019 Interview/Acceptance thread

Anyone else touring tomorrow at 230?

And no, I'm not going to wear a suit!

Yeah, I will be there at the 2:30 tour! Wahooo!! So excited!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey does anyone know what form does the interview takes? is there a D student interview as well?

How many people with the "still with the College of Dental Medicine Admissions Committee" have NOT received an interview? Are the majority of applicants who receive that email eventually getting interviews? I also got that email on sept 11.

Members don't see this ad :)
How many people with the "still with the College of Dental Medicine Admissions Committee" have NOT received an interview? Are the majority of applicants who receive that email eventually getting interviews? I also got that email on sept 11.

I've gotten that email twice actually. They sent me another one this week saying it is still with the committee so I'm curious if others have gotten interviews afterwards.

Reactions: 1 user
I've gotten that email twice actually. They sent me another one this week saying it is still with the committee so I'm curious if others have gotten interviews afterwards.
I am curious too. I got that email once, but no interview invite yet :(

Got that email, too. But nothing so far...I'm wondering if I should call them and ask about it?

Got that email, too. But nothing so far...I'm wondering if I should call them and ask about it?

I called them and they said it literally just means they still have your application. She said there's nothing to do but wait.

For those who interviewed at western, how long was the process and how was it?

Does anyone know if there's an essay on interview day? Thanks!

Just got an email inviting me to preview day... *rolls eyes*. Pretty mean tease and I think I already have "learned about the admission process" lol

Reactions: 1 users
Just got that email as well. Ugh

Members don't see this ad :)
Preview? come on now...Dont we get a "preview" if we get an interview.

Got that same email :/

I called the admissions office to confirm this. They said no essay
Great, thanks!! I saw that their interview day schedule didn't include the essay, but I thought it was too good to be true haha

For those of you who have already interviewed....what did you think?

Any of you who got interviews here, mind sharing your stats like how it is in the main Accepted/Rejected forum? Also congrats on getting interviews

I do. Good luck to you! Is anyone going for the PCC tour on Fri? Do we have a dress code for that day?

I'll be there for the 2:30 tour! And I think the email said business causal for the dress code.

I did the interview last week, and I sent a thank you e mail. Just out of curiosity, is it a bad sign not to receive any type of response? Am I analyzing this a bit too much?

I did the interview last week, and I sent a thank you e mail. Just out of curiosity, is it a bad sign not to receive any type of response? Am I analyzing this a bit too much?
I wrote an email thank you as well, but I did not get a response. I have sent thank you emails to make half of my interviewers (around 3 other schools) and I have not gotten any responses. I think it should be alright!

Interview #3 for me! Got a call and email yesterday.

However, the interview date is in February; specifically Feb 7th. So heads up to people who are waiting to hear back! They're still interviewing, but it's pretty late.

Interview #3 for me! Got a call and email yesterday.

However, the interview date is in February; specifically Feb 7th. So heads up to people who are waiting to hear back! They're still interviewing, but it's pretty late.
Do you mind sharing your AADSAS mail out date? Thanks

For the people who interviewed, has your status on addsas decision tab changed? western disappeared on mine.

Western never used the AADSAS portal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance of a pre-December interview still? lol ;) I'm guessing they're waiting on my fall grades before making a decision.

Any chance of a pre-December interview still? lol ;) I'm guessing they're waiting on my fall grades before making a decision.
I heard the next and last dates are in February

Just accepted last name J it seems they just divided up the students between professors to call. That's kind of what I got from talking to the person who called me!

Just accepted last name J it seems they just divided up the students between professors to call. That's kind of what I got from talking to the person who called me!
Are they only calling today? I am anxious and kind of hopeless at the same time :'(

Are they only calling today? I am anxious and kind of hopeless at the same time :'(
I dont think they are only calling today. Last year they called both Monday and Tuesday b/c they didn't get through them all on Monday. Keep ur hopes up... It is a terrible, horrible, process and all ur work will pay off!

Got the acceptance call this morning at about 10:45 CST. Woohoo!!! Legggggoooo!!!! My last name starts with a B. I can't wait to get the acceptance packet in the mail so that it's officially official!

I dont think they are only calling today. Last year they called both Monday and Tuesday b/c they didn't get through them all on Monday. Keep ur hopes up... It is a terrible, horrible, process and all ur work will pay off!

I AM IN!!! thank you for your words of encouragement. I got the call at 2pm!

I got a call about 1 hr ago! Whoo! Accepted!