The Stand WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I want to waffle to allie but that would create a tie. I'm fine with ogrady too - I have no reason to trust him, and think he's a bit suspicious. But if someone waffles to allie I will too, assuming that there is enough time before deadline for me to see the waffle. (What time zone is the 11pm deadline in?)
You say this like it's a bad thing :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
So if I die overnight, I should mention a theory I have that the remaining wolf (wolves?) is a newer player. I don't think a veteran would have offed so many other fellow veterans...no offense to the noobs, just how things seem to go

Members don't see this ad :)
So if I die overnight, I should mention a theory I have that the remaining wolf (wolves?) is a newer player. I don't think a veteran would have offed so many other fellow veterans...no offense to the noobs, just how things seem to go

Some veterans would, some veterans wouldn't. It really depends on what kind of group would work best in the endgame. Not the last game I was a wolf, but the one before, I think, the strategy was to pick the group that we wanted for the endgame and kill everyone but them. That did include some of the veterans, particularly ones that would pose threats to our identities. Innocent newbies can be fun to keep alive because they can either be very clueless or very sneaky wolves. They're also easier to get to gang up on each other.

Sorry, had a bad day, missed the lynch. Sigh.

I'll do a lovely writeup when I get home around 12:30, but for now...
Dead is FS, Fran Goldsmith, who could heal radiation sickness and would have been able to save one committee member from death.

Lynching time! Deadline is 8pm EST

There are 10 players in the game

Hemingford Home
5. @ksmi117

Ogunquit
9. @WillowLeaf

Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl

Boulder
16. @Chillbo Baggins

Arnette
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet

New York
24. @allieh8607
14. @lhmhtd

The Morgue
18. VetAshley2117 - Nadine Cross
26. Escalla
6. Mad Jack

The Graveyard
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, ????
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, vilager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
1. dyachei - General William Starkey
20. Flim Flam Man - Glen Bateman
4. DVMDream - Dayna Jurgens, villager
3. LetItSnow - Lloyd Henreid, wolf
27. DocEspana - Randall Flagg, wolf
2. devyn - Major Len Creighton, villager
11. swingnsave - Jenny Engstrom, ???
15. cocoacutie7472 - Lucy Swan
7. Gwenevre - Judge Farris
19. O Grady - Julie Lawry,????
25. @Frozenshades - Fran Goldsmith, villager

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch allie again.

Now that the autopsy report is posted, I can say more about the info I had on allie. Gwen probably protected allie and was told that her protection was not needed. Gwen didn't actually tell me she was the protector, but she said something like she knew the protector's services were not needed, so allie had not been attacked. I didn't want to accidentally make anyone a target last night by saying earlier that a protector was gone.

I'm going to be gone the rest of the day cycle, sorry.

At this point I am going to have to agree. It would be way too risky for wolves to have left Allie alive this late in the game if she was still a villager.

lynch allie

And last night I "fired" BI, and her "house burned to the ground" same as Nohika, so I am inclined to think the two of them are villagers (or possibly they are both wolves, but I am much more inclined to think villager).

Don't.

May as well keep using me while you have me. I have not been converted :(

Nohika, willow, BI (going from SOV's results), and myself are villagers. Chillbo, ksmi, SOV are chaos/(unaligned?). I don't think HTML started as a wolf but could have been converted I suppose.

That leaves ashgirl and cyndia...ashgirl is a dog? Do we really buy that? And I know nothing about cyndia...

I've been upfront with my pm group about my role from pretty much day 1, but since it doesn't really matter if I reveal or not - I'm Larry Underwood. I don't have any way of proving I'm not a convert, but I have been talking to SOV a lot in pms.

I swear to you I wouldn't be trying this hard if I was a wolf as I have to get back to studying and I would have accepted my fate by now if I were a wolf... But I want the villagers to win this.

I've been upfront with my pm group about my role from pretty much day 1, but since it doesn't really matter if I reveal or not - I'm Larry Underwood. I don't have any way of proving I'm not a convert, but I have been talking to SOV a lot in pms.
Are you affiliated with the villagers? I really think people may be lying behind the false facade of chaos/neutral... Not saying you necessarily but unless I have seered someone to be chaos, I don't 100% believe anyone. And the only person still alive that I have seered as chaos is Chillbo.

I guess lynch ash girl.

Because I don't know anymore.

I'm glad my confidant at least believe me lol
I do believe you. Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the butt haha. The stuff you know about some players has turned out to be true so far.

Are you affiliated with the villagers? I really think people may be lying behind the false facade of chaos/neutral... Not saying you necessarily but unless I have seered someone to be chaos, I don't 100% believe anyone. And the only person still alive that I have seered as chaos is Chillbo.
Cyndia is not chaos.

SOV, Chillbo, KSMI, and Ogrady are all still living members of the chaos players. We all know each other as we are in a PM group (although we have had nothing much to say to each other in a long time).

Cyndia and I have PM-ed, and role and ability revealed from the start. She educated me on the whole Cocoa/Flagg/vetash confusion, and twice passed me the nuke. Very miniscule chance she is an original wolf. Plus the mods mentioned the link between Cocoa and Larry in writeup so that passes muster.

I do believe you. Hopefully that doesn't bite me in the butt haha. The stuff you know about some players has turned out to be true so far.
Not really questioning that Allie is a seer, but whether she was converted or not. A converted seer would continue to provide info on people to look legit, but they somehow never find wolves after they are converted.

I have been suspicious but waited a while figuring if she were not converted she would have to find another wolf soon seeing as how few people are left.

M-o-o-n, that spells "yes, I have a connection to Nick (at least in the book. I haven't this game). I'm willing to lynch Ashgirl for now. Or I would be just as happy to lynch Allie since she's checked most people out at this point.

**********lynch allie**********. "

M-o-o-n, that spells "yes, I have a connection to Nick (at least in the book. I haven't this game). I'm willing to lynch Ashgirl for now. Or I would be just as happy to lynch Allie since she's checked most people out at this point.

**********lynch allie**********. "
I have not checked most people out... I haven't seered HTML, BI, SOV, cyndia, ksmi, or ashgirl

I've already asked the mods to close the lynch since no one will be changing their mind, but just in case unlynch cyndia lynch ashgirl

I can post a list of everything I have if you guys want, but I think most of the info I have is already out there

Not really questioning that Allie is a seer, but whether she was converted or not. A converted seer would continue to provide info on people to look legit, but they somehow never find wolves after they are converted.

I have been suspicious but waited a while figuring if she were not converted she would have to find another wolf soon seeing as how few people are left.
That makes sense too. Hmmph

Cyndia is not chaos.

SOV, Chillbo, KSMI, and Ogrady are all still living members of the chaos players. We all know each other as we are in a PM group (although we have had nothing much to say to each other in a long time).

Cyndia and I have PM-ed, and role and ability revealed from the start. She educated me on the whole Cocoa/Flagg/vetash confusion, and twice passed me the nuke. Very miniscule chance she is an original wolf. Plus the mods mentioned the link between Cocoa and Larry in writeup so that passes muster.

Ogrady is dead. Has Cynthia proved her role lately? (Not asking you to reveal her role)

M-o-o-n, that spells "actually, I change my mind. I'd like to get rid of a few chaos characters first.
**********unlynch Allie lynch ksmi**********"

Official "I couldn't think of anything clever" Lynch Tally
Cyndia (0)
Allie (5) - Willow, SOV, Cyndia, Chillbo, ksmi
ksmi (1) - BI
Ashgirl (2) - HTML, allie

8/10 votes
Roll call: @nohika @Ashgirl
Waffles: 1
Lynch deadline: Meh. I'll give it half an hour.

Last edited:
Start getting night actions in, we may be able to do another full day since the vast majority of people seem to be around :)

Ogrady is dead. Has Cynthia proved her role lately? (Not asking you to reveal her role)

My role was essentially useless, I was able to pm with lee rockaway (resolutemike), it's why I kept insisting that I thought he was a villager, and how I knew what he had written in the diary.

Go villagers! Can't even be mad because I would have done the same thing. Sometimes you have to think outside the box though and not play right into the wolves hands. Oh well, more time to focus on finals :)

"I am the reason that Lloyd Henreid was found! You can't do this to me!" Allie stood before the committee, struggling against her restraints and shouting at the crowd.
Susan looked at her, "That was a very long time ago. What have you done for us lately? A man of your abilities should have helped us catch every one of the dark man's spies by now. No, we believe you have fallen under his spell, or perhaps that of his followers now that he is gone."
"You will regret this. I promise you that. I have not betrayed you. I'm being set up!"
Larry spoke up, "Our enemies might be crazy but they're not stupid. They would not have risked keeping you alive this long, knowing what you could do."
Allie screamed, "You underestimate them! You are doing exactly what they want!"
Larry hesitated for a moment. But no, it was too preposterous. They had been told that Allie had never even been attacked. No attempts on her life with how long she had been outed? There was no other explanation.
Stu spoke, "I'm sorry Allie. You are hereby exiled from the Boulder Free Zone."
"No," Larry said. "We can't let her walk away. Not with all that she knows. The risk that she will be captured by our enemies is too high."
"Then what do you propose we do?"
"What we have to." Larry drew his weapon, and before the rest of the committee could react, he shot Allie through her left eye.

Dead is Allieh8607, Nick Andros
The coroner is a little backlogged, so a full report will be available tomorrow.
Good news though! He did complete VetAsh's autopsy, and had this to say about her affiliation:
Heck if I know. :shrug:

Night deadline is whenever we get enough actions to close
There are 9 players in the game

Hemingford Home
5. @ksmi117

Ogunquit
9. @WillowLeaf

Las Vegas
10. @brightimpressio
12. @nohika
13. @Ashgirl

Boulder
16. @Chillbo Baggins

Arnette
21. @Cyndia
22. @StartingoverVet

New York
14. @lhmhtd

The Morgue
26. Escalla
6. Mad Jack
24. @allieh8607 - Nick Andros

The Graveyard
23. kaydubs - Harold Lauder, ????
28. touchpause13 - Rita Blakemoor, villager
17. ResoluteMike - Leo Rockway, vilager
8. sayabear3 - Whitney Horgan, wolf
1. dyachei - General William Starkey
20. Flim Flam Man - Glen Bateman
4. DVMDream - Dayna Jurgens, villager
3. LetItSnow - Lloyd Henreid, wolf
27. DocEspana - Randall Flagg, wolf
2. devyn - Major Len Creighton, villager
11. swingnsave - Jenny Engstrom, ???
15. cocoacutie7472 - Lucy Swan
7. Gwenevre - Judge Farris
19. O Grady - Julie Lawry,????
25. Frozenshades - Fran Goldsmith, villager
18. VetAshley2117 - Nadine Cross, ????

"Sussan Susan Susan... You're one of the last ones of the Boulder Free Zone Committee. How does it feel? Well, rather, how does it feel to be alone? To feel helpless? To feel like you have lost everything important to you?"

"I still have Larry and Stu..." she mutters quietly, while starting directly into the vast darkness found within the opening of the pistol.

The person chuckles to himself. "You know it's funny that you bring that up because...."

"What do you want? Or are you just here to torture me before you kill me?" Susan's voice was wavering but fierce.

The man takes a swig of whiskey. "Now, who says that I came over here to kill you. Isn't it possible that I came over here just to talk with you? I feel like I have been awfully reasonable up until this point, so I would appreciate it if you don't have another one of them outbursts."

Susan's voice drops to a whisper. "What do you want to talk about?"

"What do I want to talk about? Hmmmmm. Well, I could tell you how everything has gone exactly to plan thus far. I can explain to you how you guys foolishly took out Flagg to clear the path for me. I can tell you how Colorado is a dead man's land and how Vegas, which is now led by me, is booming. Or I can offer you a deal. We can stop all this violence, just come with us to Vegas."

"Us? Why would we join you in Vegas, you are all animals there?"

"Why? WHYYY?" He is screaming at her. "Because otherwise, you will all be annihilated. You will be extinct. Now, my sweet Susan." He takes two steps up to her, so he is right in her face. "Why don't you show me some good faith, since I am showing your people some good faith.

The person takes the pistol and slowly moves it towards her upper leg. All of a sudden, there is the sound of nails against the door. The person whirls around to determine the source of the noise. Susan seizes the moment and cracks her leg upwards, with her kick landing right below his belt. The person keels over. Susan sprints toward the door. Bang. A gun shot. Susan's sprint halts, and she falls to the ground, dead to this world.

Dead is Willowleaf, Susan Stern, who is given a LOW priority rating by the last two remaining member of the Bolder Free Zone Committee, and thus her true role may never be known...

Last edited: