Tucom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kappapiomega

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody,
I just wanted to tell those of you who are applying to TUCOM, and haven't recieved any info on your secondary, to do a status check!! I had all of my stuff in on the 15th of August, and I hadn't heard a peep from them. Then I realized that I didn't recall getting a final notice that my file was complete. I E-mailed them and found out that my DO letter had been mis-filed!!!! They apologized for the inconvenience and promised that my file would be reviewed today. They were very nice about it so I am not dogging them by any means, however I wonder how this will affect my application or interview chances!!! Anybody have this happen to them??

Vanessa

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by kappapiomega
Hey everybody,
I just wanted to tell those of you who are applying to TUCOM, and haven't recieved any info on your secondary, to do a status check!! I had all of my stuff in on the 15th of August, and I hadn't heard a peep from them. Then I realized that I didn't recall getting a final notice that my file was complete. I E-mailed them and found out that my DO letter had been mis-filed!!!! They apologized for the inconvenience and promised that my file would be reviewed today. They were very nice about it so I am not dogging them by any means, however I wonder how this will affect my application or interview chances!!! Anybody have this happen to them??

Vanessa

Well, they were still waiting for some LOR that I *thought* the school had sent, but didn't, so that set me back three weeks.

But honestly, it's still very early in the application cycle. September interviews, if I recall, were only for the early decision applicants. October is when everyone else is getting interviews. So unless you happen to have applied early decision with them, it's gonna be okay.

Good luck!

- Tae