UC Davis c/o 2028 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
anxiety is rising

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
calls could start around 5 pm! they have to wait until everyone is done w classes and stuff i believe

Members don't see this ad :)
I can’t take this anymore uc davis if you’re reading this please put us out of our misery

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I can’t take this anymore uc davis if you’re reading this please put us out of our misery
You got this friends!!! I totally understand the agony of the wait, but it will come! I swear that the months of December and January were the longest months of my life and here we are a whole year later and it felt like 2 seconds. I know this time feels slow and never-ending, but it will be here before you know it!

Reactions: 2 users
it’s usually 4-4:30pm right? Have they ever called ppl after 5pm in the past?

Eric Andre GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Maybe because this processes is so new it might be delayed similar to the first pandemic yr & they found out the 30th or 31st 🥲

Maybe because this processes is so new it might be delayed similar to the first pandemic yr & they found out the 30th or 31st 🥲

I am rejecting this energy (u might be right tho ngl)
manifesting a call tomorrow for double good luck since it’s also pay day for me 🥲

doesn’t seem like it’s happening today😢 does this mean we have another weekend of waiting???

We’re in uncharted waters.. let’s hope we survive the long weekend 🫡

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
feel like I’m on the 9 month cruise traveling across the drake shake rn but the cruise is my mind and the drake shake is the emotional whiplash of waiting for decisions

on their website it says application decisions will be posted to portal... do you guys think they aren't doing calls this year?

on their website it says application decisions will be posted to portal... do you guys think they aren't doing calls this year?
I guess we’ll have to wait and see 🤷‍♀️ it’s possible, I do wonder what the portal has said in the past

Manifesting that we get our decisions this upcoming week! Try not to stress too much everyone (says the person anxiously typing this message)

Welllll as of today UC Davis is officially now the very last school (out of the 7 I applied to) I am waiting to hear back from. Hope it’s not too much longer

• Care
Does anyone know what the dates were in the previous few years that they released decisions?
In the past 2 years it was the second Thursday of the month. That has been their pattern for nearly every year except Covid, when they released decisions at the end of the month

Do you know some of the people that make the calls? Is that how you found out potentially tonight?

Not quite. My friend currently attends Davis and she asked when they would be sending out decisions and they said they couldn’t disclose that information but subtly hinted to it being today.

Has anyone heard anything or gotten any calls?? Hoping it’s today 🤞🏻

IS ACCEPTANCE good luck everyone!! so excited to be classmates

Reactions: 3 users
IS acceptance!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!🎉😊 Feels so surreal!!

IS Acceptance ! Cryjng tears of joy! Good luck to the rest!
(Got the call at 5:33 PM PST)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone else gotten any calls a little more recently? I’m panicking lol

IS ACCEPTANCE! Called at 5:28pm PST. They said that the decision will post to the portal within the next day.

Outlook is looking bleak 🫡 congrats to everyone accepted!!!