University of Missouri CVM c/o 2020 applicants!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Better to have options than none Will be EXPECTING this problem for you! Would love to know where you will end up! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Good luck you guys! I'm excited to see many acceptances on this page! If you are undecided and have further questions feel free to reach out. I'm a 3rd year on clinics so I can answer pretty much any question. :D
Any regrets choosing Missouri? Anything you are not a big fan of now that you are almost done? All the students seems to be really happy there!

Reactions: 1 users
Any regrets choosing Missouri? Anything you are not a big fan of now that you are almost done? All the students seems to be really happy there!

Absolutely NO regrets!! I am very happy and honestly wouldn't want to be anywhere else! I cant think of anything that I am not a fan of to be honest.. I feel like I am getting a great education and LOVE the way our curriculum is set up. I only wish I knew what I wanted to do when I graduate!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Before I say what I am about to say, I am agreeing to take ImAVet's bet :p

So I have news for yall. Almost didn't catch Kathy, but she ended up running into the parking lot to get me before I left. All of the stuff is in! All that's left is a couple of administrative things that need to occur. Will definitely be in Friday, but Wednesday/Thursday may be a bit more likely :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Before I say what I am about to say, I am agreeing to take ImAVet's bet :p

So I have news for yall. Almost didn't catch Cathy, but she ended up running into the parking lot to get me before I left. All of the stuff is in! All that's left is a couple of administrative things that need to occur. Will definitely be in Friday, but Wednesday/Thursday may be a bit more likely :)

So my dear sir, are you betting Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday ? :p I'd very much like to keep my magical unicorn so I am hoping either way you'll lose this bet :p:D.

However thank you for the piece of mind! I'll go back to psychotically checking my email starting Wednesday

So my dear sir, are you betting Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday ? :p I'd very much like to keep my magical unicorn so I am hoping either way you'll lose this bet :p:D.

However thank you for the piece of mind! I'll go back to psychotically checking my email starting Wednesday
I am just betting not tomorrow :). I have been looking for a magical unicorn for quite some time!!!

And no problem!

Is anyone else losing their mind?! I had 3 dreams that I didn't get in last night...really hoping those are not foreshadowing my future...

Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone else losing their mind?! I had 3 dreams that I didn't get in last night...really hoping those are not foreshadowing my future...
Driving myself up the wall :)..... Keep thinking about what I should have added/said in my interview. I felt good walking out of my interview now I'm thinking maybe I didn't do that well... Idk...... Leaving it in God's hands but am so anxious to hear back :bang:

Driving myself up the wall :)..... Keep thinking about what I should have added/said in my interview. I felt good walking out of my interview now I'm thinking maybe I didn't do that well... Idk...... Leaving it in God's hands but am so anxious to hear back :bang:

Will rejections and waitlisted hear at the same time as acceptances?? Also thinking I didn't do as well in my interview as I could have...

Will rejections and waitlisted hear at the same time as acceptances?? Also thinking I didn't do as well in my interview as I could have...
Looks like wait lists and acceptances went out the same day according to the previous two years. Not sure about rejections. Maybe sometime after?

Idk why, but I think tomorrow is the day we will hear.

Members don't see this ad :)
By the way I'm trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of it. It's all in God's hands.

Actually it's in the dean's hands...

I bet it's Friday lol

Last year, they kept pushing it back one day at a time, finally told us we would FOR SURE hear Friday...
The emails went out Monday. Lol. ;)

Last year, they kept pushing it back one day at a time, finally told us we would FOR SURE hear Friday...
The emails went out Monday. Lol. ;)
I think I'm going to stick to the feb 1st date and convince myself that's when it's going to happen.

I think I'm going to stick to the feb 1st date and convince myself that's when it's going to happen.

Yeah me too ... Because I can't keep checking my email every ten minutes at work/school!

Are they actually sending out rejections? or just acceptances and waitlisted?

In staters: interview invites are going out today and tomorrow via snail mail.

JUST called Kathy! OOS decisions will be going out by email today! START STALKING YOUR EMAIL IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ALREADY !!!!!

Reactions: 5 users
JUST called Kathy! OOS decisions will be going out by email today! START STALKING YOUR EMAIL IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ALREADY !!!!!
Awesome!!! Good luck guys!!!

Thank you for the update ! E-mail stalking :wideyed:

I am nervous for you guys.

Me too! Praise Jesus!

YAY accepted tooo!!!! Congrats everyone!!! :)

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted!!!!!!! :-D Congrats everyone who has been accepted or waitlisted. To everyone who hasn't heard yet, good luck!!!

Accepted!!!!! I'm so excited! :) Congratulations everyone.

CONGRATULATIONS. Accepted TOO :highfive:

I'm going to vet school!!! Congrats everyone!!

I just got my letter of acceptance!! Good luck everyone!

ACCEPTED OMGGGG GOD IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 6 users
Accepted!! I cried a little...

So excited for all that were accepted!!! Facebook group for students should be posted here soon, most likely tomorrow! :)

I've been stalking this thread but new to SDN. I'm an alternate and very disappointed :( I REALLY loved this school and was going to attend if I don't get in my IS. Does anybody know what the wait list process is like? I'm just confused how they pick alternates when a spot opens up because there is no ranking.... I also want to know my chances. Sorry if this has been asked before.

Congrats to all potential colleagues!! So excited for all of you. And best wishes to those who are waiting.

I've been stalking this thread but new to SDN. I'm an alternate and very disappointed :( I REALLY loved this school and was going to attend if I don't get in my IS. Does anybody know what the wait list process is like? I'm just confused how they pick alternates when a spot opens up because there is no ranking.... I also want to know my chances. Sorry if this has been asked before.
In the past the waitlist moves A LOT! As far as I know you are ranked, just not *publicly* ranked. You can find out as early as April 16th (which quite a few probably will), but you could be as long as the week before school starts in August.

Congrats to everyone who got accepted today, I hope to see you guys in the fall!! :D:D

Accepted! Congrats everyone!

I'm so happy for you!! Congrats! :D
Thank you so much!!!!!! Fell in complete love with this school when I have my interview. I am going to Mizzou guys!!!! Anyone else sure about Mizzou? Can't wait to meet my future classmates!!!!

In the past the waitlist moves A LOT! As far as I know you are ranked, just not *publicly* ranked. You can find out as early as April 16th (which quite a few probably will), but you could be as long as the week before school starts in August.
Thanks for the info. That does make me feel a little better. I'm just thinking it would be so stressful to find out if I got accepted the week before school starts and already moved 1,800 miles to AZ to go to Midwestern...hopefully I'll know a decision before then so I can have peace of mind.

Thank you so much!!!!!! Fell in complete love with this school when I have my interview. I am going to Mizzou guys!!!! Anyone else sure about Mizzou? Can't wait to meet my future classmates!!!!
Congrats!! I know how bad you wanted Missouri! So happy it worked out for you!

Oh my god! I got in! I'm going to vet school! congrats everyone!:biglove: