University of the Incarnate Word (UIWSOM) Discussion Thread 2016-2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Submitted secondary today and got the complete email!

Members don't see this ad.

Got the complete email July 6th. They said it can take up to four weeks to hear back for a possible II. Tomorrow is 4 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't worry about the 'four weeks' thing. Interviews start in September and October, anyway.

II Just now! So excited!! first dates were Sept 9 and 10. Good luck everyone

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invitation received =) Praise God!
Primary sent: 6/21/2016. Secondary sent: 6/28/2016. II: 8/5/2016.
In-state applicant. cGPA: 3.7; sGPA: 3.9.
I've been working as a registered nurse for 5 years.

Reactions: 3 users
I wonder how many apps they have gotten. It seems like a good majority of the people posting on this thread from the beginning have gotten II's so far.

Was the II in an email or phone call?

Do they schedule the interviews through the same website they use for the secondaries?

I know it's hard, but just wait a little longer - There are more II to come! :xf:

No word yet. Sitting in Florida airport waiting to head home.

Pretty good experience at LECOM-B.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all who got invites!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey when were you guys complete?

Still haven't heard back from a single school. I've applied to a lot of programs before a lot of other people and they're all getting II's. Hmm...

I know the feeling. Makes the cycle feel even harder

Reactions: 1 user
What were stats of II students and don't forget to add your name to the Official Invite thread...

I need to stop checking my email every 5 minutes.
App completed on July 02

I need to stop checking my email every 5 minutes.
App completed on July 02

Lol me too, checking me email every few min

Just do what I did last cycle and set your email to auto update every hour and set up a text message notification for any email that contains interview or invite. That helped me to reduce the email checking so much last cycle.

Just do what I did last cycle and set your email to auto update every hour and set up a text message notification for any email that contains interview or invite. That helped me to reduce the email checking so much last cycle.

Good idea. Will do that now haha

Stay strong to everyone still waiting on good news! This is a new school so it may take a while for them to get everything in order.

Just remember, it's still early in the cycle!! Everyone still has a really good chance to hear from their schools regarding interviews.
~3.6 GPA, MCAT 501.
complete 7/3.

Last edited:
II around like 2pm. Interview date September 10th

Congrats to all the people who got IIs, so far! I was complete 7/24, so the wait will probably be ridiculous. -___-

Good luck to everyone who is waiting for that II

Last edited:
If you received an II, please add to this forum: Official Interview Invite Thread 2016-2017 Cycle
http://www-forums.studentdoctor.net...erview-Invite-Thread-2016-2017-Cycle.1197098/

Some people do not post there (myself included) to try and maintain some sort of anonymity (why I don't at least)...not that it wouldn't be hard to look up my info.

Just wanted to say this as I constantly see people "telling" people to post here.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users