University of the Pacific Entering 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoPharmyD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey fellow applicants! Just wanted to see who has already submitted their apps. According to their website, they started reviewing files on August 1st. Does anyone know when they start sending out interviews via email??

Good luck everyone! Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

The August 1st date was a typo on their website...prob from last year. I just got an email from them verifying that my app was received, and it stated that they will begin to review apps on Sept 1

hello, i m going to apply after 15 days for pharmd. does anyone have interview questions? i heard that we can have questions from our seniors as they ask almost same questions every year. please if you have can anyone pass to me?

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine as well and got an email verification. Anyone going to the Preview Day?

did you guys all finish supplemental application too?

yup. you?

I am working on them right now :p
Just wondering because at first i thought you guys received verification e-mails after submitting pharmcas one, not supplemental.

Can i ask you guys a quick question?
on the resume section, i try to follow the format but the box is so small that i cannot fit like the resume sample thing. it probably will not matter, right?

I am working on them right now :p
Just wondering because at first i thought you guys received verification e-mails after submitting pharmcas one, not supplemental.

Can i ask you guys a quick question?
on the resume section, i try to follow the format but the box is so small that i cannot fit like the resume sample thing. it probably will not matter, right?
yeah same thing happened to me. I tried following the sample format as best as I could, but it wasn't exact. for example they wanted the graduation date on the same line as the name of the school attended...but my university name was too long, so I had to enter it in the next line

yeah same thing happened to me. I tried following the sample format as best as I could, but it wasn't exact. for example they wanted the graduation date on the same line as the name of the school attended...but my university name was too long, so I had to enter it in the next line

How long did you guys write for the second supplemental essay?

second supplement essay means are you all talking about statement of personal or we have to write another essay other than that?

Members don't see this ad :)
If we submit supplemental and pay the fee on 8/31 (pharmcas is already done and verified and everything), then will it be considered as tier 1 still?

second supplement essay means are you all talking about statement of personal or we have to write another essay other than that?
Yes, there are 2 more essays in the supplemental application after the pharmcas application

If we submit supplemental and pay the fee on 8/31 (pharmcas is already done and verified and everything), then will it be considered as tier 1 still?
hmmm that would be pushing it but im pretty sure it would still be tier 1, just as long as you submitted it before sept 1. i remember reading somewhere that although it might take them a week or so to verify all materials, they will still consider the date you submitted instead of the date they completed verification of materials

can someone give me hint for supplemental essay for UOP?

Just submitted my UOP supplemental. Hopefully this tier 1 helps me a bit!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Any updates, anyone?? I'm getting nervous.
I got an email saying everything is verified and ready for review. And that interviews will be sent out Oct-March....but it also said you may hear from them anytime from now until then...lol. So I guess any day...

Anyone know, or called to find out, when invites will be going out??
Looking at the past forums, they should come out next week if you applied early

Just got an interview invite by email this morning!

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an interview invite by email this morning!

wow.. so they finally started to send out!
how come my inbox is empty :( still waiting...

haha congrats! gl :)

Just got an interview this morning as well! Oct 17th :)

Just got an interview. I'm so happy

Just got an interview. I'm so happy

did you literally just got an interview?
Just wondering because if you did get just now.. i might have some hope of getting one later today :p

If you got an interview, is everything in your app status dated? Or are there still some pink things?

I still haven't heard anything. And I applied super early too! Blah!

I found out yesterday morning. Everything was dated. Good luck to everyone :)

I attended the preview day today and they said interviews will be going out on a daily and weekly basis from now until March! Good luck guys!

for those who got invited, whats ur stat?

I applied last cycle and they had interviews pretty much every Friday, so for those who have not heard anything for an interview, do not worry. Plus, myself and a bunch of my friends applied right on Tier 3 deadline and still got an interview. If you are done with UOP application, spend your time on other applications, or on current classes, or just plainly on having fun (you'll miss this when you start pharm school). Keeping busy will make the wait more bearable.

submitted mine on august still waiting:(

if i do not hear back until oct 1 when they start reviewing tier 2 applicants, does that mean my application is pushed back to tier 4 for review at the end of the cycle??

submitted mine on august still waiting:(

if i do not hear back until oct 1 when they start reviewing tier 2 applicants, does that mean my application is pushed back to tier 4 for review at the end of the cycle??
Probably, better luck next year

i got an email a while ago saying that my course work has been completed (highlighted in green) so i guess i am fully verified as well.

still waiting and it sucks lol

i got an email a while ago saying that my course work has been completed (highlighted in green) so i guess i am fully verified as well.

still waiting and it sucks lol
The wost thing that happens is you don't get an interview. It's not the end of the world

The wost thing that happens is you don't get an interview. It's not the end of the world

yup i already got an acceptance for solid backup school for me but just waiting for my top choices