VMCVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MD IS acceptance!! This is my 4th or 5th (idk anymore lol) cycle! I’ll be headed to Blacksburg with my fiancé and my son will be turning 1 in august. Any other mommas joining the 2028 class?
Congrats, this was my 5th time applying for IS VA, been waitlisted the last three times. I'm already in the Bburg/Cburg area with my husband.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
is anyone having trouble joining the fb group from mobile?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know about dress code for the accepted students preview days?

I assume if there was one it would have been mentioned in the itinerary email. Can’t go wrong with business casual

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know about dress code for the accepted students preview days?
I would say business casual, I'm not able to go this weekend but that's what I plan to wear at the April 4th date! Other accepted student days I've seen most in business casual.

Does anyone remember if they said the instate waitlist was reduced like they did last year? I feel like I remember them saying that but I really cannot remember.

Does anyone remember if they said the instate waitlist was reduced like they did last year? I feel like I remember them saying that but I really cannot remember.
I know they've all been reduced (eg. Some people were rejected after interviews) but I'm not sure if it was reduced from last year? I think there's ab 15-20 on the IS one

Members don't see this ad :)
How was the accepted students day today?? Did anyone take any notes?
It was nice and very informative.
They gave tours as well as did info sessions/lectures about curriculum and financial aid.

Has anyone received information or a confirmation about the schedule for the admitted students day next weekend?

#22 IS VA

Accepting offer somewhere else and taking myself off the list, but good luck to everyone else who got a lower waitlist number!

#6 IS Va. only other offer is from Cornell so now I really don’t know what to do when 4/15 comes 😂

#6 IS Va. only other offer is from Cornell so now I really don’t know what to do when 4/15 comes 😂
You should probably put a deposit down at Cornell and hope for the best. It would be awful if you didn't accept Cornell and then did not get off the IS waitlist. Put the deposit down at Cornell at the last possible moment and maybe IS opens up for you in the meantime.

I was accepted in state this morning. So grateful and blessed. Best of luck to everyone; everything happens for a reason!

Reactions: 2 users
Pulled myself off the VA waitlist this afternoon after accepting an offer at a different program. Best of luck to everyone!

Just declined my IS MD spot. good luck to those on the waitlist!

I'll be at Penn!
Congrats! That actually helps me so much because I’ve been feeling guilty for not choosing the cheap in state school but I’m happy to see someone else isn’t either!

Congrats to you both MD IS and thanks for sharing! For sure this week will be intense for waitlist but I look forward to applying to more vet schools the next cycle if need be : )

I’m in the same boat and will be declining my IS VA spot, good luck to everyone moving forward!

If anyone else is pulled off the waitlist and looking for roomates feel free to reach out! I am having a hard time finding people as mostly everyone has already signed leases! :)

Just emailed Shelby about my current spot. Im #3 IS MD. Has moved 2 spots total. : )

• Care
I emailed Shelby and she told me that they will send a email when the class is fully seated