We Can't Tell You Who WWe Are: Animorphs Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
There is also no theme to the wolf pack. It's a variety of types.
Variety meaning different species? Yeah, that is what I meant as far as being clueless right now. Any of those species were used.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Man. Both Leeran and Hork Bajir were excellent hosts. We were also informed that animorphs could be converted too though. I am still braining wrong and don't know where to vote. Howler still sounds like it should be a wolf too. lol
I don't know much about Leerans, but I think I remember some Hork-Bajir being host and some being free.

As far as the Animorphs... IIRC, Cassie was explicitly unconvertible in her death description, while Rachel didn't have that. So, at least some of the Animorphs could be converted.

### lynch guis ###

For the tie. I have been upfront and honest about all aspects of my role.

Sorry, missed it. . These liking posts are just flooding the thread.
yes they are. hard to keep up for sure. I don't have a good baseline on anyone because I typically use votes as a major aspect, but it has been somewhat worthless since we only got FB and that day she had an escape.

### lynch guis ###

For the tie. I have been upfront and honest about all aspects of my role.

FFM - [/B]You are a Howler, one of the terrifying creatures previously used by the Crayak as shock troops. Your species became much less deadly after sharing a loving memory, but you still may use your screeching howl to cancel a single lynch or night during this game.

Personally, i think we should be looking at the people that lynched PBC.

My FFM vote was for self preservation, and then FFM voted for me for making a tie, which then therefore made a tie...

I'm willing to switch but I know I'm a villager and I don't know if FFM is. I'm certainly willing to look at those who voted for PBC.

Aw c'mon, one bad lynch does not a wolf make. I stated my reasons and after she responded, was honestly surprised/disappointed when PBC didn't come up red. We had lynches which I thought could be beneficial in terms of looking at who jumped on, but they're so far back/outdated that I don't know if it'd have any bearing on where we stand right now, as far as converts go.

Members don't see this ad :)
Aw c'mon, one bad lynch does not a wolf make. I stated my reasons and after she responded, was honestly surprised/disappointed when PBC didn't come up red. We had lynches which I thought could be beneficial in terms of looking at who jumped on, but they're so far back/outdated that I don't know if it'd have any bearing on where we stand right now, as far as converts go.

Which is why we are looking at the most recent lynch of a villager

I don't -feel- like guis is wolfy...while the fact a protector still remains is suspicious, her actions in PM convo seemed more village (which could always be a ploy, but you know, purposely leaving a protector alone and then calling them out for being alive too long after reveal could also be a valid play). last night also didn't count for anything with any potential kill attempts/actions being canceled, so how many days/nights has it really been? Seems too convenient, not feeling guis lynch.

Last night i offered to protect/block deva in PM. I told her that if she was doing something important I wouldn't, since it was going to stop her action. She said I didn't need to worry about protecting her because she didn't have an active ability. Last night i didn't think much of it, but after rereading some posts and looking at the PBC lynch...if she doesn't have an active ability, why not take the guaranteed night of protection if nothing is going to be blocked anyways? Either she didn't want to tell me her real ability, or she knew she didn't need protection because she is a wolf.

I've had a few feels for Deva for several days, which I've discussed with a couple people. And yes, clearly I'm going to say her over me, but I did mention my suspicions back on Sunday.

Last night i offered to protect/block deva in PM. I told her that if she was doing something important I wouldn't, since it was going to stop her action. She said I didn't need to worry about protecting her because she didn't have an active ability. Last night i didn't think much of it, but after rereading some posts and looking at the PBC lynch...if she doesn't have an active ability, why not take the guaranteed night of protection if nothing is going to be blocked anyways? Either she didn't want to tell me her real ability, or she knew she didn't need protection because she is a wolf.
I responded that way because I just missed you. You had already left a PM saying you were going to bed and wouldn't use ability on me so I said it was fine, because I didn't feel high-priority enough to be protected over others anyway. I wouldn't have cared about the block since no active ability, but I realize how that would come off as sketchy now...
I've had a few feels for Deva for several days, which I've discussed with a couple people. And yes, clearly I'm going to say her over me, but I did mention my suspicions back on Sunday.
But you've never talked with me...(I know, I haven't reached out to you either, but :p)

Guess someone has to start

### unlynch guis ###
### lynch deva ###

I probably should've told you the ability in PM, since I told all my other previous PM partners. I just didn't want to reveal publicly and diminish what little effectiveness it may have in certain situations, but I will if needed.

I felt like I opened the door with the group chat and tried. Part of my suspicions are that you haven't.
Sorry, I rarely ever post on whole-group PMs and my other partners (RM, Genny, Guis) were the ones who initiated the convo, so I conversed with them but never got around to starting one with you.

Suspicion based on not starting/participating in WW PM almost always comes up, but some people just don't play that way. I am ok with individual PMs but cautious with entire-group ones; some people almost never PM at all. Were there any other suspicions?

I went through Deva's comments. She was in on the saki lynch when FB was up the first time and she made the excuse that while she felt FB could be wolfy she'd rather not lynch a seer. Nice wolf line to be political there. Seems like a good choice having been affiliation cleared. I am going to bite the bullet here and go with this. Feel free to continue to defend and make sure you make a case for or against other players.

lynch deva

That's pretty far back to be making judgment calls based on votes. :shrug: If we're gonna go that far, then why not take a look into the big pile-on groups, as I suggested that day? I straight up said that I didn't really care to vote Saki in particular, I was just trying to catch up and get some vote on the board before deadline. I thought her lynch, whenever that was, seemed pretty convenient too...all based on not really knowing anything about her.

Unfortunately I got jack for concrete suspects/feels. I could /see/ FFM as a convert but also don't see why he'd do the cancellation if wolf, so I'm not confident with that lynch either. I feel like I could go anywhere and nowhere.

That's pretty far back to be making judgment calls based on votes. :shrug: If we're gonna go that far, then why not take a look into the big pile-on groups, as I suggested that day? I straight up said that I didn't really care to vote Saki in particular, I was just trying to catch up and get some vote on the board before deadline. I thought her lynch, whenever that was, seemed pretty convenient too...all based on not really knowing anything about her.

Unfortunately I got jack for concrete suspects/feels. I could /see/ FFM as a convert but also don't see why he'd do the cancellation if wolf, so I'm not confident with that lynch either. I feel like I could go anywhere and nowhere.
considering people only post content for the most part with lynch votes, that is all I can work off of.

considering people only post content for the most part with lynch votes, that is all I can work off of.
True. Which sucks in a conversion-heavy game like this, where we don't know when the "turning point" was or the point at which looking at someone's votes becomes a more accurate indicator.

True. Which sucks in a conversion-heavy game like this, where we don't know when the "turning point" was or the point at which looking at someone's votes becomes a more accurate indicator.
Yup. That's what happens when we lynch nothing but villagers. haha

You haven't voted yet and I can be swayed. Who are you leaning towards, and not just as a self saving act.

I've actually been thinking about this a lot today. I did tell WTF what I was going to use my item for last night, or rather she suggested I should use the Chee to ask how many of the animorphs had been converted to wolves. I thought it was a good idea, and it made me trust her some. Then FFM cancelled night and I wondered if they could possibly both be wolves. Then again I'm not sure FFM knew his ability would cancel out items too.

What are everyon'es thoughts on WTF? Several people had voiced suspicions. I personally hadn't noticed anything stand-out, and felt like she was too on top of FB to be a wolf throwing a packmate under the bus, but could be later convert?

I've actually been thinking about this a lot today. I did tell WTF what I was going to use my item for last night, or rather she suggested I should use the Chee to ask how many of the animorphs had been converted to wolves. I thought it was a good idea, and it made me trust her some. Then FFM cancelled night and I wondered if they could possibly both be wolves. Then again I'm not sure FFM knew his ability would cancel out items too.
haha! FFM always gets that role, so he knew it cancelled everything.

I agree with the logic for guis and how it's suspicious she's still around if she isn't converted. But that is also why I voted for PBC yesterday and obviously that didn't pan out so I guess I'm a bit gun shy today. I'm suspicious of WTF because she's a great wolf/convert and the role I was told is hers is quite sketchy from reading the wiki and could be an autoconvert. I know FB seered her just before her lynch which seemingly 'clears' her to that point, but that doesn't mean WTF wasn't the person the yeerk entered or there could even be a lone wolf in this game for all we know at this point.

Odds are jil would be blocked or killed after the announcement, since she couldn't be protected without also being blocked.

You haven't voted yet and I can be swayed. Who are you leaning towards, and not just as a self saving act.
That's what I'm trying to figure out now...Is it true that based on numbers this may be a potential village losing point if we lynch the wrong person?

I agree with the logic for guis and how it's suspicious she's still around if she isn't converted. But that is also why I voted for PBC yesterday and obviously that didn't pan out so I guess I'm a bit gun shy today. I'm suspicious of WTF because she's a great wolf/convert and the role I was told is hers is quite sketchy from reading the wiki and could be an autoconvert. I know FB seered her just before her lynch which seemingly 'clears' her to that point, but that doesn't mean WTF wasn't the person the yeerk entered or there could even be a lone wolf in this game for all we know at this point.

FB seering anyone doesn't clear them at all, imo.

Also, so do we or don't we have a David in this game? I am confused because I had put that down for guise until she revealed otherwise today.
I was told WTF is David, hence me saying I found it suspicious. But guis told me that over PM and she learned it from FB so take it for what it's worth.

I had asked STL if wolves had a blocker, he didn't like my post for that. Although for that one, I don't think I put in an option for I don't know. There was a lot of I don't knows last night. lol

MJ was blocked tho, right?