Western/COMP Discussion Thread 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought the school told us not to be contacting them when you are the on the waiting list, but just to wait. So, they didn't have a problem with you sending in letters??

Members don't see this ad.

I thought the school told us not to be contacting them when you are the on the waiting list, but just to wait. So, they didn't have a problem with you sending in letters??

Just because a school tells you not to contact them doesn't necessarily mean you shouldn't. If the wait list is ranked, it probably won't make a difference whether or not you get in, but it likely won't hurt to keep your name fresh in their minds. I was on a wait list for several months and despite being told that the school would not give us any info, I still checked back every once in a while. When the director of admissions offered me a spot, he mentioned that he knew how interested I was in attending their school, since I had keep in touch.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the call today!! I am super pumped. I really did not think this was going to happen.