WesternU MSMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got an email- did not get in. Good luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
also rejected lol, best of luck to everyone on the waitlist and congrats to those who got admitted!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
What are the odds of getting off the waitlist?
Usually depends on the students being offered those acceptances. This past year, some students were moved from the waitlist because the ones accepted decided to take do their masters/post-bacc programs somewhere else. Hopefully, yall can get off the waitlist. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 3 users
You're invited to join my group "WesternU MSMS-Class of 2023" on GroupMe. GroupMe

Hi everyone! I created a GroupMe for those of us who got accepted so that we can start to get to know each other.

Reactions: 2 users
Usually depends on the students being offered those acceptances. This past year, some students were moved from the waitlist because the ones accepted decided to take do their masters/post-bacc programs somewhere else. Hopefully, yall can get off the waitlist. Fingers crossed!

How do they pick the next person to get accepted and get off the waitlist? It’s says that it’s not ranked

Reactions: 1 users
How do they pick the next person to get accepted and get off the waitlist? It’s says that it’s not ranked
emoji43.png
emoji94.png
I personally don't know unfortunately, unless anyone from my cohort knows the answer to this.

You're invited to join my group "WesternU MSMS Mentorship 2023" on GroupMe. GroupMe

This chat is for current MSMS students and alumni who want to share tips/strategies with newly admitted students.

You're invited to join my group "WesternU MSMS Mentorship 2023" on GroupMe. GroupMe

This chat is for current MSMS students and alumni who want to share tips/strategies with newly admitted students.
This is for current students, alumni and admitted students only. Please indicate your status in the sign-in question!

You're invited to join my group "WesternU MSMS-Class of 2023" on GroupMe. GroupMe

Hi everyone! I created a GroupMe for those of us who got accepted so that we can start to get to know each other.
Please indicate that you're a newly admitted student so that I know to accept your request! This is for admitted students only.