USF MSMS 2022-2023

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LonelykingT

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey just submitted my app to the msp3 program and was wondering about any others. Didn’t see a thread for this current cycle

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey i submitted 1 week ago, and have not heard anything either. I checked the website and it said it could take 3-4 weeks to hear back.

Hey i submitted 1 week ago, and have not heard anything either. I checked the website and it said it could take 3-4 weeks to hear back.
I just got an email today that my app was submitted for review.

Yes i got that email a few days ago as well. "patiently" waiting lol! it seems like I've been waiting forever to hear back
Yeah hoping I hear back soon. Seems like the app is kinda barebones ( based off a medical school app ) I probably shouldn’t compare them but hope my PS said a lot about me!

March 1st!! Hopefully we hear something

Does anyone know if the recommenders can send in the recs even after I submit my app? Or does it have to be with the app before I submit?

Does anyone know if the recommenders can send in the recs even after I submit my app? Or does it have to be with the app before I submit?
I believe they still can

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back yet concerning their app?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi guys! I was admitted to the Molecular Medicine concentration about a month ago. I am currently trying to figure out where to live. Any ideas on where you guys are going to live (for those already admitted)?

Hi guys! I was admitted to the Molecular Medicine concentration about a month ago. I am currently trying to figure out where to live. Any ideas on where you guys are going to live (for those already admitted)?
Good luck with that . Wish I knew how hectic living in tampa was currently. Best bet is to call around. USF has graduate dorms try inquiring about that.

Hello, do you guys know if there is any way to send LORs from the AACOMAS application to the ms3p app?
Thanks!

Anyone have advice on living in tampa? I’m finding it extremely hard to find a place to live

Hi, does anyone here know what's the class schedule like for the MSP3 program?