WW Friends

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Start signing yourselves up. Tentative start date is tomorrow night with a long day cycle.
9am EST night close. 10pm est day close. Dont want to step on anyone's toes so if you have plans for a we game right now let me know and we can table this for later.

Members don't see this ad.

@Lawper because he knows how to rally the troops, I think

Screw it. I'll be channeling my inner MJ since I'm studying for boards and still catching up on life, but I'm in.

1. Stagg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Porque no sign up?
Because I am a needy baby and someone needs to tell me to first! :D :angelic:

1. Stagg
3. zigjazzy
5. Lawpy
17. Navs

• Haha
I'll play, but I can't sign up until tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
5. Lawpy
10. MsP
13. Barks
17. Navs

Hm considering, but also finals and Y2 cumulative... I have a feeling my participation would be abysmal at best and people would be crazy suspicious.

1. Stagg
2. genny
3. zigjazzy
5. Lawpy
6. coffeebean?
7. mizzy
10. MsP
11. acanthuroidei(?)
12. katashark
13. Barks
14. BBC
15. Cubs
17. Navs

Hey @nyanko here's your chance to lynch your favourite acronym

Reactions: 1 user
ugh the back and frth with ross and rachel
and the awkwardness with Joshua
and how Kathy and Chandler's relationship goes
I did hate the Joshua thing. Also hate Paolo but yeah. As I rewatch seasons I find myself liking different characters. I really used to like Ross, but after watching it this last run through realized how kind of awful he is and how Chandler is actually pretty adult despite his sometimes humor at times.

I was a Ross fan until that season hit. He’s hands down my least favorite friend. The husband hates Phoebe, who is AWESOME.
WHAT
Phoebe is like the realest of the friends. Like she's so honest, and caring, and fun. I'd be friends with Phoebe way before any of the others (but actually would probably be friends with Ross because all my friends are scientists)

Reactions: 4 users
ugh the back and frth with ross and rachel
and the awkwardness with Joshua
and how Kathy and Chandler's relationship goes

Oh... so like literally the show Friends... I thought we were just referring to friends like you me barks lawpy etc :rofl: . I hope knowledge of the show is not needed for above par gameplay.

• Sad
  • Haha