WW: Mysterious Planet Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You all have 11 minutes to both lynch and vote for a new tundra leader.

Get to it!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have to go with Lynch Orca (Unlynch Nyanko.... for now :eyebrow:) out of those three.

:shrug:

If it's wildcat, I think she was converted (based on voting patterns)
Orca's voting pattern is consistent with a wolf (but most likely a converted one as well)
I don't have tons of info on sheeps voting pattern, but very possibly a wolf for the votes I do have....

:confused::confused::confused:
i gotta go.

this is good enough for me.
lynch orca

Members don't see this ad :)
You all have 11 minutes to both lynch and vote for a new tundra leader.

Get to it!!

Oh yeah... who's left in the tundra :confused:
Orca and wildcat! :laugh:
NEITHER!! THEY'RE BOTH WOLVES :laugh:

I guess, elect wildcatj :scared:

we did know pretty early on that orca's role was the jackalope, so she would be a good conversion target. also silencing is useful to wolves IMO so that adds to it. i do believe she wasn't an original wolf though.

lynch orca

guess it's that time again.

Ummm, I'm not telling anybody I do not trust on the first day my role.

I have lied about my role before in other games. In one case, the person I lied to turned out to be a wolf.

And I dont completely lie. I told someone in our group that I was able to protect someone that one night. Didn't want to risk telling a bloody wolf that I can protect someone every time it was tundra. That would be dumb so early in the game.

Also, Lissa, you just said this morning that you trusted me.

I can follow tonight. Nyanko was the one SOV asked me to follow.

I did trust you until I found where you lied to me and the group. Also, you told me and SOV that you could follow on odd nights. It's an even night so it doesn't look like you will be following nyanko like you said.

unlynch orca
lynch trematode.

Trematode just confirmed to me that she said she would protect krist on the night krist died.
She claims that eating the dragon egg caused her not to be able to protect.

But I remember the dragon egg starting in the day AFTER that night for her. So that would be a lie.

I am late.
But if y'all could double check that trematode talked crazy on thread for a full day AFTER krist was lynched she is guilty.

Has to be a full day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Current Lynch Tally:

nyanko 1 (trematode)

Trematode 2 (lissa, SOV)

Orca 4 (wilcatj, emiloo, nyanko, devyn)

Tundra Leader:

wildcat 1 (wildcat)

Waffles: 2

Deadline is 9 AM PDT. You have 2 minutes left!!

Ummm, I'm not telling anybody I do not trust on the first day my role.

I have lied about my role before in other games. In one case, the person I lied to turned out to be a wolf.

And I dont completely lie. I told someone in our group that I was able to protect someone that one night. Didn't want to risk telling a bloody wolf that I can protect someone every time it was tundra. That would be dumb so early in the game.

I can vouch and say that Trem doesn't reveal entire truths about her role. She did it to me in the Tortall game, so that isn't unusual for her.

I KNOW I am neutral. I don't know what happened during the last swamp cycle with my role, but the first person's role I tried to steal was WTF, and I was blocked, a loud noise prevented me from taking the role. I also tried to steal PP's role, but was once again kept from doing so. I told krist about the first one and then voted for WTF because I thought that was suspicious. I also was adamant about lynching PP. Didn't say anything about what I found b/c wasn't a leader yet, and well PP outed herself - felt it wasn't necessary to out myself.

On the last swap night I tried to steal Cuit's role but was basically told me that my role was not strong enough and some other factors were in play, therefore I could not steal her role. I think it might have been due to the katie8mate link or that she was a wolf, but the blocked message was not the same as before.

I really have NO idea what happened, but I have been 100% honest with everything I have done. I know it looks suspicious, but I have no other explanation as to what happened.

We have 5 min left, so
lynch orca

The trem thing seems off - but she keeps coming up with defenses that make me want to believe her. I hope this is right. If you end up being a wolf Trem I am going to be SOOOOO mad at myself.

I am lost... wildcat is the only seer left, and sheeps vouched for SnS who was good, so...

lynch orca

Along with everything else, this sounds like the best option to me.

Lynch Orca

She voted for PP that next day... can't find what page it was all on though :scared:

If it's wildcat, I think she was converted (based on voting patterns)
Orca's voting pattern is consistent with a wolf (but most likely a converted one as well)
I don't have tons of info on sheeps voting pattern, but very possibly a wolf for the votes I do have....

:confused::confused::confused:

I don't quite understand how my voting pattern=wolf.

She voted for PP that next day... can't find what page it was all on though :scared:

Do you mean orca or trem? Sorry, not following even though sitting here constantly refreshing

Will someone please explain to me why SOV told me to protect Lissa and then vote to lynch me 5 minutes later?

Back to work.

Can't find it SOV... I just killed myself trying. I don't want to go trematode because I am always very hesitant about sharing my role to group members as well, and I am QUEEN of mixing up nights and days :laugh:

Current Lynch Tally:

nyanko 1 (trematode)

Trematode 3 (lissa, SOV, nyanko)

Orca 5 (wilcatj, emiloo, devyn, packen, varz)

Tundra Leader:

wildcat 1 (wildcat)

Waffles: 3
Deadline CLOSED!! 5 minutes to check votes...

***unlynch nyanko, lynch orca***
To save my villager ass.

unlynch orca
lynch trematode.

Trematode just confirmed to me that she said she would protect krist on the night krist died.

But I remember the dragon egg starting in the day AFTER that night for her. So that would be a lie.

I am late.
But if y'all could double check that trematode talked crazy on thread for a full day AFTER krist was lynched she is guilty.

Has to be a full day.

THis is what it said in the write up

A creature on her way to perform her nightly duty suddenly sees some dragon eggs and decides those are a tasty treat... I hope that was a good idea.

and then in the thread after she was talking crazy so looks like she was telling the truth

I don't quite understand how my voting pattern=wolf.

After JMJ's death...
You were the 4th to vote for SOV, the last to vote for PP, one of the last for heylodeb, and then randomly voted for sheeps on the last one (only vote for sheeps).
Obviously I don't know anything for sure. We are trying our best here... :xf: we are right :(

THis is what it said in the write up

A creature on her way to perform her nightly duty suddenly sees some dragon eggs and decides those are a tasty treat... I hope that was a good idea.

and then in the thread after she was talking crazy so looks like she was telling the truth

:thumbup: Good work Devyn! Hope it holds true :scared:

unlynch orca
lynch trematode.

I am late.

Has to be a full day.

Found it! Krist died and the 5th post after Krist's write up is when trematode started talking crazy. Here is the link to the correct page. link

After JMJ's death...
You were the 4th to vote for SOV, the last to vote for PP, one of the last for heylodeb, and then randomly voted for sheeps on the last one (only vote for sheeps).
Obviously I don't know anything for sure. We are trying our best here... :xf: we are right :(

Cause I've been at work!!! The deadlines always end right around when I get off from work if I'm lucky. I don't know how many times I have to tell you all this. And SOV was good, so why the eff does that one matter? And yes, Sheeps was random cause I have no clue anymore.

SOV had the eggs before, right? He should be able to tell us when they take effect.

Cause I've been at work!!! The deadlines always end right around when I get off from work if I'm lucky. I don't know how many times I have to tell you all this. And SOV was good, so why the eff does that one matter? And yes, Sheeps was random cause I have no clue anymore.

Believe me, I understand. We are pulling at freakin straws right now. No one is saying you are for sure a wolf, and apparently it's actually Trematode :mad: if info is correct, but SOV brought that up with like 4 minutes to deadline. I frantically searched the thread, but with 80 something pages it wasn't that easy. Sorry!

Ah what the frack are we going to do now?!

tumblr_m2zvpncQmk1r22lig.gif

And the only reason I voted early for SOV was because I wanted actual proof that he was who he said he was. I honestly don't take people's word for things anymore in these games. It's screwed me over numerous times. So since he claimed to be able to be resurrected, I don't see what is so wrong with proving that true.

Believe me, I understand. We are pulling at freakin straws right now. No one is saying you are for sure a wolf, and apparently it's actually Trematode :mad: if info is correct, but SOV brought that up with like 4 minutes to deadline. I frantically searched the thread, but with 80 something pages it wasn't that easy. Sorry!

Yeah I had been searching for it for a long time. I think I started on page 36 or something and didn't find it until page 58.

Yeah but even according to that - it still shows that Trem is not lying.... if she was on her way to protect Krist and ate dragon eggs which stopped her from doing so then that would be why on the day after she was talking all crazy....

So Trem could still be a wolf - but there is no lie there...:confused:

And the only reason I voted early for SOV was because I wanted actual proof that he was who he said he was. I honestly don't take people's word for things anymore in these games. It's screwed me over numerous times. So since he claimed to be able to be resurrected, I don't see what is so wrong with proving that true.

Listen, like I said, your voting pattern was only one piece of the puzzle. We are trying our best. I don't know what to tell you beyond that. Sorry if you are in fact good :(

Well hey orca, look at it this way. You lasted way past "suspicious of orca" time!

Yeah but even according to that - it still shows that Trem is not lying.... if she was on her way to protect Krist and ate dragon eggs which stopped her from doing so then that would be why on the day after she was talking all crazy....

So Trem could still be a wolf - but there is no lie there...:confused:

Yeah I'm not sure exactly how that all works. I know when I give my spell to someone, they can't use it until the next night. (I send it on a tundra night, they get it that night, and use it the next night). Hopefully SOV can clear up how the eggs work.