WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ZVH may be someone of interest as well, for those that are looking at people.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Official Lynch Tally

Hedgie - 7 (Zen, RM, OGOS, Caia, lupin, allie, DocE)

7/33 votes

Deadline is 8pm EST
OitNB gif of the day:
giphy.gif

Today's gif makes me giggle. :rofl:

Reactions: 1 user
Official Lynch Tally

Hedgie - 15 (Zen, RM, OGOS, Caia, lupin, allie, DocE, Jilary, jayna, BI, TRH, VetAsh, MJ, chel, OG)

15/33 votes

Deadline is 8pm EST
OitNB gif of the day:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Well if we are all just going after hedgie... can we use this time constructively? If I have some free time (I should soon) I'm going to check out the mechanisms of death. It seems an awful lot like there is a trend of "dirty" prison-improvised killings and a trend of "clean" killings each night. But I would need to reread it to confirm this is indeed the case. The two different style of kills suggest to me that there is not only two wolf packs but that there should be an inside-the-jail wolfpack of violent felons (no clue who that would suggest though. Vee?) and a pack of non-felons who kill more cleanly and in more "conventional" manners, suggesting either outsiders (such as Larry Bloom) or *maybe* cops.

Lynch hedgie

All the cool kids are doing it

Reactions: 3 users
Well if we are all just going after hedgie... can we use this time constructively? If I have some free time (I should soon) I'm going to check out the mechanisms of death. It seems an awful lot like there is a trend of "dirty" prison-improvised killings and a trend of "clean" killings each night. But I would need to reread it to confirm this is indeed the case. The two different style of kills suggest to me that there is not only two wolf packs but that there should be an inside-the-jail wolfpack of violent felons (no clue who that would suggest though. Vee?) and a pack of non-felons who kill more cleanly and in more "conventional" manners, suggesting either outsiders (such as Larry Bloom) or *maybe* cops.
i would be expecting piper's old best friend to be a wolf on the outside due to betrayal. I dont think everyone on the outside is a wolf. way too easy. i think some of the guards are but some arent. I think the faction of wolves inside the jail would be the ones who were involved in most of the violent stuff season 2

lynch hedgie.

there is some very circumstantial evidence that could indicate ffm is a wolf. would appreciate someone checking him

Ooooh Oh NO!! I am shaking in my size XXL boots.

I am curious as to what this is. I have had 1 item all game, I have no abilities, and I can only PM with my fellow Latinas (hola biotches!)

and I totally don't have a posting restriction. not at all.

Official Lynch Tally

Hedgie - 27 (Zen, RM, OGOS, Caia, lupin, allie, DocE, Jilary, jayna, BI, TRH, VetAsh, MJ, chel, OG, LIS, dyachei, swings, WTF, FFM, hedgie, devyn, ZVH, sobsob, Willow, dc, kaydubs)

27/33 votes

Deadline is 8pm EST
OitNB gif of the day:
giphy.gif

**Note that I am editing this tally instead of posting a new one because I feel like it

Last edited:
Sorry finished last exam today and forgot.

lynch hedgie

No brain cells left here. Going to drink the rest of whatever is there to necrosis.

lynch hedgie

Obligatory post restriction: My daughter is so much better than the treatment she gets from all of you.

Guys it's the yuletide season. Shouldn't we all be celebrating as opposed to killing each other?

Reactions: 1 users
There was quite a clamor in the yard today. The daily paper announces Hedgiehog's infidelities towards the prison population. Namely, making them want to kill each other. So, with a unanimous voice, the whole crowd exclaims "Kill her!!" and set off in search of Hedgie. Everyone searches high and low, but to no avail. Suddenly, there's a voice from the prison roof "Up here you *****s!" Baffled, everyone stares up at hedgie. "This place is my castle now. And there's not a thing any of you can do about it!"

Puzzled, everyone looks around at each other. How did she get on the roof? No one seems to know. The guards don't know of a passage that leads to roof. The prisoners don't know of anything more covert. Regardless, you're not killing her today.

No one has died.

Night closes at 8am EST or whenever STL decides to.

There are 33 players in the game.

Golden Girls
1. Orca2011
2. dyachei
3. LetItSnow
4. devyn
5. DVMDream
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

1. BI
2. OG
3. VetAsh
4. Willow
7. MJ

Blacks

1. ZooVetHopeful (NVH)
4. Jilary
6. Jayna - Sam Healy
7. Zensing
8. RM

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
3. that redhead
4. DocE
5. Lupin
6. FFM
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
3. Yoshimi = Yoshi
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
6. SOV = ARPWWA...or maybe AARP attachFull187550
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
8. OneGrainOfSand = Sandy, SandyV, SandraD, Pearl, OGOS
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover

Well, if there are any more villager blockers out there or some other mechanism (item, etc) to block, use it on Hedgie plz

Well. Crazy.

Oh commissary, oh commissary! Tonight I desire some wonderfully pungent eau de parfum that I shall spritz all over myself. This of course will leave my delightful smell all over anyone who should get in my personal space and be mentioned in write-up as the perpetrator of any crimes against me.
tumblr_inline_mrg0n445EL1qz4rgp.gif