WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll make the smarter move, hopefully it will catch on
unlynch jam.
Lynch FlimFlam

Members don't see this ad.

The Most Official Lynch Tally

Jam 3 - (chel, BI, bats)
swings 8 - (WTF, dy, allie, FFM, devyn, jam, MJ, kaydubs)
FFM 5 - (jj, dc, caia, DocE, swings)

16/21
Waffles: No idea. Someone wasn't keeping track.

@swingnsave You're up!
Lynch deadline: 8pm EST

OitNB gif of the day:
tumblr_nblvdh7RV41skq4zno4_250.gif

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
as much as I hate to unlynch jam I just think she is making wrong assumptions and is probably not a wolf. Although I could believe she's getting duped by someone.

lynch FFM since he's a confirmed chaos

If @allieh8607 doesn't come on within the hour I will be back to explain. :rage: sriracha, yeah?

as much as I hate to unlynch jam I just think she is making wrong assumptions and is probably not a wolf. Although I could believe she's getting duped by someone.

lynch FFM since he's a confirmed chaos

If @allieh8607 doesn't come on within the hour I will be back to explain. :rage: sriracha, yeah?

Hey, I'm with you. There is some dumb stuff going on here. You just got cleared. You got a friend in me. I figure wont even take an hour for most of them to read my messages to them

FFS you guys. I'm just copy-pasting what I sent allie.. which was over 4 hours ago...

"Hey allie,
Just caught up in the thread. Wish someone would've tagged me so I could explain earlier. Anyway, the only reason I'm PMing you is because I would rather not out everything completely on the thread quite yet. I am Piper Chapman, an alpha villager. I have multiple abilities: seering, protecting (myself or another player), blocking, reviving, killing and "converting". I have mainly been using the seering bit since I have one kill avoidance at night. I had 3 kills to use. I have one left. My "conversion" is a player I had to choose within the first 3 days of the game. When I die, my abilities will be passed on to them and yes, this person is still alive.
Here were my actions.
N1: seer cyndia
N2: seer allie
N3: seer devyn
N4: seer jam
N5: kill DVMD
N6: kill Sandy
N7: seer TRH
N8: seer WTF diverted to docE
Any questions? I am an open book now.
Still don't want to share my kill avoidance in case the wolves try to attempt to kill me so please avoid mentioning that part if you feel necessary to discuss my role on the thread."

Jam 2 - (chel, bats)
swings 7 - (WTF, allie, FFM, devyn, jam, MJ, kaydubs)
FFM 7 - (jj, dc, caia, DocE, swings, BI, dy)

Oooo a tie :shifty:

16/21

@swingnsave and @Flim Flam Man You're up!

OitNB gif of the day:

Members don't see this ad :)
Jam 1 - (bats)
swings 6 - (allie, FFM, devyn, jam, MJ, kaydubs)
FFM 11 - (jj, dc, caia, DocE, swings, BI, dy, WTF, lupin, chel, jayna)

No more tie :(

18/21

@Flim Flam Man You're up!

OitNB gif of the day:

Ok, i actually do have 2 night actions every night.

JUST KIDDING! I am not a threat unless the villagers win, which isn't looking likely.

Guess how many ***** I give?

Konnichi wa biotches

Reactions: 1 user
Feckkkkk u guyzzzzz sowwrry I've ben so drUUUNJK all darn dayyyy

Orobs coukdnttt hav esssssplained 2 swell about swingzzzz but she's obVIIII good ppl

Happy HOLIDAYYYyyYZZZZZZZ

btw.... im not sure if I will survive the night. Given the number of people I had to talk to try to sway even a few votes I'm sure wolves know to go for me tonight. But if I do... I promise you, there will be blood today. A lot of stuff is fishy about yesterday and ive reread the thread afew times.

Yesterday was Tuesday, so of course the kitchen delivered on the promises of Taco Tuesday! How exciting. Well, for everyone but the one person who was denied any and all delicious tacos. Very sad for her. She did see something that made her glad she hadn't been eating though. Someone threw a sock at @StartingoverVet's corpse and it landed in his eye socket. Groce. She looked around, but she had no idea where the sock had come from.

Meanwhile, @Mad Jack had enjoyed a tasty taco meal and was settling down to go to sleep. Tomorrow night he would pray to God again to ask a question, and maybe he would be able to think of something that would help find the people who had been committing these awful murders. Sadly, he was to become the next victim. Someone quietly approached him and then started punching him repeatedly in the mouth, until his brand new teeth broke off and he choked to death on the fragments.
Dead is MJ, Tiffany Doggett, who could ask the mods a question every other night. Found by his body was a note that read "Swingnsave, can't save people by swinging, LIES!"

Elsewhere @brightimpressio was up to her usual eavesdropping. She was unlucky tonight, as she happened to choose to listen in on someone who didn't have much to say. She was so intent on gathering any gossip she could that she didn't have time to react to the person who jumped her and pinned her to the ground. Her body was found with a long q-tip shoved in each ear, but the other details of her death were too gruesome to be revealed to the public.
Dead is BI, Sophia Burset, who could choose a number to listen in on a conversation each night.

Tis now Day 10
Lynch deadline is 8pm EST (may be extended if a lot of people haven't checked in, since it's Christmas Eve)

There are 17 people remaining in this game.
Golden Girls

2. dyachei
4. devyn
6. jjohnston
8. Jamr0ckin

Others

2. OG

Blacks

6. Jayna - Sam Healy, Now?

Latinas

1. Caia
2. kaydubs
4. DocE
5. Lupin
8. Hedgie
9. WTF

Whites

2. Allie
4. swings
5. ameropean_chelsea = pee-in (or pean), vaporeon, vape, chel
7. dcuellar = dc (comics)
9. batsenecal = batty, bat

Dead People

3. Swinasdasdasdfasdgfasd - Black Cindy, blocker
5. UF Prevet12 - Crazy Eyes, protector, anonymous message sender, item attractor
8. HTML - Blanca Flores, Chaos, lots of actions
2. Rogert - Red, head of WAC, mayor abilities
7. Lissa - Marisol "Flaca" Gonzales - Faulty Alliance seer
1. Cyndia - Taslitz, villager assassin/blocker
5. TP - Larry Bloom, wolf blocker
6. FML - Wanda Bell, tracker
7. ksmi - Lorna Morello, group mover
3. VetAsh - Poussey Washington, conversion checker
5. DVMDream - Natalie Figueroa, wolf silencer
4. Jilary - Taystee, affiliation seer converted to wolf affiliation seer

4. Willow - Nicky Nichols
3. Yoshimi - Rosa Cisneros, thief (mod-killed for inactivity)
8. OneGrainOfSand - John Bennett, wolf role ability seer
1. ZVH - Carol Chapman, unseerable wolf

3. LetItSnow - Scott O'Neill, true protector
3. TRH - Luschek, Permanent Item Maker
1. Orca2011 - Gina Murphy, starvation healer
7. Zensing - Norma Romano, affiliation seer
8. RM - Joe Caputo
6. SOV - Chang, temporary item maker
6. FFM - Big Boo, Chaos with no abilities
1. BI - Sophia Burset, eavesdropper
7. MJ - Tiffany Doggett, mod questioner

Last edited:
Seriously jam? Thanks for redirecting my protection and wasting my one kill avoidance when it could've been used later on. Smart move.

Waiting on a pm and I will come back for a lynch vote although I'm seriously considering lynching jam. It would make sense for a wolf to do that, but a villager? Idk this game is confusing and I can't tell who the wolves are based on role names.

First off: SOV is always right. Wait. What? That was odd.

Lynch SOV is always right
Err
lynch WTF

feels says she has gone to Vees crew like taystee did. Plus SOV is always right.

Damnit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
additional: why was jam repeatredly misdirecting the seer over and over? And now going back and redirecting Swings? And why is SOV always right? Seriously why do I keep saying SOV is always right? I don't really believe SOV is always right, so I?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Seriously jam? Thanks for redirecting my protection and wasting my one kill avoidance when it could've been used later on. Smart move.

Waiting on a pm and I will come back for a lynch vote although I'm seriously considering lynching jam. It would make sense for a wolf to do that, but a villager? Idk this game is confusing and I can't tell who the wolves are based on role names.

Told you guys there would be a bloodlust in the air today once the day started. I also told you SOV is always right.

Damnit its happening again. I really need to sleep. Maybe if I rest more I can stop saying SOV is always right.

Just.
SOV.
Try.
is.
to.
Always.
resist.

Zzzzzzzz
Right

Last edited:
Heyyyyy heyhey jamjam shkkd be lynched cuz shr's messing with errrrbudy's peanut butter!

*****lynch Jam*****

It's my birthday and I'll drinkif i wannnnt to, drink if i waaaant to, stay aliive if I want tooooo

Wooowheeeeee tjat's some good shiiiiii

If we're looking at who might have been converted in the Whites group, Allie was the only one that was stated on the thread to be cleared, yes? I'll have to go back and look.

Edit: yep, N2.

I haven't been converted but I do have a major hangover!

G'day matessss. None ah the whitesss visited safe place sooooo I got nuffin 'bout them.
So you mentioned earlier that the last time you were revived (by me btw!) you lost your role, but you have retained your ability as a different person? Just making sure I have that right.

So you mentioned earlier that the last time you were revived (by me btw!) you lost your role, but you have retained your ability as a different person? Just making sure I have that right.

Abiliteeee gone tooooo. Jussssst sharing the infoooo I got before it was taken awayyy.

Admission: I redirected swings, but to BI.

Since BI is dead, that is concerning.

In this crazy game, I'm not beyond thinking piper is wolf...

I am wondering something....because if self protection is rerouted then what? It doesn't protect the person that it was rerouted to?

If it doesn't then this is plausible. If it does, then someone isn't telling it right.