WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lynch swings

Members don't see this ad.

hold up... I have some questions that need answering, like, ASAP. Cause this is about to get out of hand.

1) What the f*** post did zen like? Because I can't find it in the last 48 hours. And if it was from more than 48 hours ago its quite irrelevant since...
2) did everyone forget swings was CLEARED by zen. Aka the only seer we know that works perfectly. Oh, and incase you forgot... she was cleared one round ago.
3) Didn't we already kill the unseerable wolf? There won't be two of them, so I'd argue swings clearance holds up just fine
4) where is WTF's information coming from. Given that she is one of the questionable roles out there that I contemplated outing, I would love to know where her info came from since it sort (but not definitely) flies in the face of what zen told us
5) where is Jam's info coming from since it flies in the face of me knowing i'm not converted?
6) even in the worst case scenario... you're saying that a) swings was converted immediately after being seered, b) she became a conversion role after being converted c) she somehow autoconverted me since there arent enough days to convert me since she just got converted last night by everyone's logic here.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those keeping score at home
Yes, I am keeping score.

The Assistant Official Lynch Tally
DocE 3 - (Jam, MJ, kaydubs)
Jam 3 - (DocE, swings, chel)
swings 7 - (WTF, dy, allie, Caia, FFM, devyn, dc)

13/21

I will point out again that 1) Jam has wrong identified me and is sticking to her guns and not explaining further how it works
2) WTF is janae who was a part of Vee's crew and, if anyone is going to be a wolf in that group, it would be her. Though idk if anyone in Vee's crew would be wolves. But WTF is the one who has magically plucked info out of her butt
3) her info contradicts the most recent info we have from our seer, who died a seer, and has given us multiple wolves.
4) any timeline that involves conversion has to basically pick either me or swings since there wasnt time to convert both of us (but there was plenty of time to convert neither)
5) IDK why I'm sticking up for swings, except that this seems like the most idiotic game of "follow the leader and ask absolutely no questions" I have ever seen. It took me 15 seconds to confirm she was the last one cleared and another 15 to see that there has been no "like" by zen (the smoking gun so to speak) since that clearance. If it existed at all, Zen has unliked it since. This is literally WTF, Dyachei, and Jamrockin sitting in a circle all pointing to the person to their left to explain why they said what they said and the buck never stopping with anyone in that circle. Dyachei probably doesnt need to be in this smear circle sicne she hasnt *done* anything in this current game of follow the leader, but looking over it, she is feeding it pretty aggressively so I wont conveniently exclude her.

I do agree that this info about swings now is convenient since ZVH tried to use that same info to legitimize herself with her role claim and offer an alternate lynch target.

I'd like to hear from swings and see what she has to say about this. Hopefully we don't close early.

***unlynch swings****

Update: It appears people over the last ~50 posts are suggesting the "liked post" suggests swings is a wolf. It even had me confused given the way they talked about it. Let me clarify since I dug harder and found it. WTF asked 2 pages ago outloud that she didnt know why zen had stated (via like) that swings was NOT a wolf. Going back, zen not only posted swings wasnt a wolf, but liked a post confirming swings wasnt. So thats become a bit twisted since WTF initially questioned it.

Lynch Jam.

It makes more sense than Swings having been converted last night along with Doce, unless both wolf packs used their conversions the same night (if both are even able to convert). If Jam is a villager we know who to go after next.

Yep, I'm Janae. I have to talk smack about other players in my posts and lynch votes.

In any case, this is what I think we have going here. Ipretty sure everyone has gathered by now we likely have a team red/wolf and team purple/chaos. Both can convert, both can kill. It is in our interests to get rid of both. Given her abilities, I consider swings to be one of those two.

I will 100% admit I do not know why swings comes back as villager. A villager having the abilities I listed seems unlikely to me. I personally have not played in a game where villagers can convert wolves and chaos back to villager. And having a kill ability on top of that? And then there was that previous redirecting thing with TRH being killed? It's just too many coincidences.

DocE seems to have a bigass bee up in his weave right now as usual.

Lynch Jam, cause DocE is convincing. Maybe we should all join in the hunger strike to get our points across. The Lord will guide us to the right choice

hold up... I have some questions that need answering, like, ASAP. Cause this is about to get out of hand.

1) What the f*** post did zen like? Because I can't find it in the last 48 hours. And if it was from more than 48 hours ago its quite irrelevant since...
2) did everyone forget swings was CLEARED by zen. Aka the only seer we know that works perfectly. Oh, and incase you forgot... she was cleared one round ago.
3) Didn't we already kill the unseerable wolf? There won't be two of them, so I'd argue swings clearance holds up just fine
4) where is WTF's information coming from. Given that she is one of the questionable roles out there that I contemplated outing, I would love to know where her info came from since it sort (but not definitely) flies in the face of what zen told us
5) where is Jam's info coming from since it flies in the face of me knowing i'm not converted?
6) even in the worst case scenario... you're saying that a) swings was converted immediately after being seered, b) she became a conversion role after being converted c) she somehow autoconverted me since there arent enough days to convert me since she just got converted last night by everyone's logic here.
Jam can redirect someone's action. so for instance if you were a seer and targeting wtf, she could redirect you to seer bats instead.

she redirected swings twice now. the first time was to trh. trh died. yesterday it was to you. shes convinced swings is wolf or chaos and she got a cryptic message in her night results. thats why she thinks you were converted. im sorry you havent been following that.

Yep, I'm Janae. I have to talk smack about other players in my posts and lynch votes.

In any case, this is what I think we have going here. Ipretty sure everyone has gathered by now we likely have a team red/wolf and team purple/chaos. Both can convert, both can kill. It is in our interests to get rid of both. Given her abilities, I consider swings to be one of those two.

I will 100% admit I do not know why swings comes back as villager. A villager having the abilities I listed seems unlikely to me. I personally have not played in a game where villagers can convert wolves and chaos back to villager. And having a kill ability on top of that? And then there was that previous redirecting thing with TRH being killed? It's just too many coincidences.

As usual is correct. When I have opinions, I have them strongly. I may also have my own (non-wolfy) motivation for wanting swings alive at least one more round. I have no problem with jam "wrong info" rockin or even FlimFlam"purpleneedstodie"man

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not comfortable voting for any of the current choices. I'm going to say lynch FFM since chaos is never on the side of the villagers.

Except when it is on the side of the villagers. I have no desire for the wolves to win oh hapless villager.

Jam can redirect someone's action. so for instance if you were a seer and targeting wtf, she could redirect you to seer bats instead.

she redirected swings twice now. the first time was to trh. trh died. yesterday it was to you. shes convinced swings is wolf or chaos and she got a cryptic message in her night results. thats why she thinks you were converted. im sorry you havent been following that.

Im just gonna spitball here, so if I end up saying "a lot of nothing" I apologize. Just trying to pry deeper while I;m having a boring peds er shift.

a cryptic message saying what? That I got seered as a villager by a villager? I honestly dont know yet what to make of the power set on swings. Im contemplating she is the equivalent of piper's mom on a chaos side? Its possible. But it just seems unlikely given 2 unseerable people. Someone above said maybe there is an entire wolf and chaos side. Makes sense for the multiple kills. But we have only one chaos (i guess two with FFM) so far. And the known wolves dont seem to fit into any specific "theme" except for "people who would be wolves". Our one chaos is simply someone whose power is misleading. If there is a chaos team, then sure... they kill too. But we dont know if they kill too. The kills make just as much sense coming from a "in the jail" and an "out of the jail" wolfpack, and we clearly have red-text wolves in both groups. A misleading power sounds a lot like what FFM has, if he is even semi-truthful in his description. Chaos could be closer to what I tend to do with my "third faction" people. They have a win condition, but really are totally benign and simply need to be eliminated eventually. Them having a kill power doesnt make sense *so far*

Back on track, does Jamrockin always get feedback on what their results caused? and if so, what could she have found that made her think a seer done on me was a conversion?

No chaos team. I wish i could kill. Why do you think i asked the commissary for dumbbells and weights?

In any other game you would be all over a character like swings like white on rice. But now, you're Sticking out your bottom lip like a pouty little girl and voting to lynch someone who in your mind has incorrect info, although her reasoning for believing what she believes seems to be valid, at least according to how Dyachei explains it.

I think the fact that we have sometimes up to 4 kills a night, dead wolves and no villagers taking credit for the kills heavily suggests we have two factions that can kill. I feel like two wolf groups outside of chaos is not as likely or would at least be given a different color designationS.

At the beginning of the game there were only two chaos players out there, at least according to information I've received.

In any other game you would be all over a character like swings like white on rice. But now, you're Sticking out your bottom lip like a pouty little girl and voting to lynch someone who in your mind has incorrect info, although her reasoning for believing what she believes seems to be valid, at least according to how Dyachei explains it.

I think the fact that we have sometimes up to 4 kills a night, dead wolves and no villagers taking credit for the kills heavily suggests we have two factions that can kill. I feel like two wolf groups outside of chaos is not as likely or would at least be given a different color designationS.

No. I follow the evidence. It boils down to what is more likely:
1) There are more than one entirely unseerable wolf
2) Someone lied along the line about any element of Swings story, since literally any lie along the way dismantles that entire argument agianst her since everything has been built on the back of everything else. Add in that I've personally seered all of you guys and each and every one of the "get swings" people are people who I hinted on this game that might be worth outing as their roles would fit the wolf motif so far.

I'm not ruling out #1. But when not one but two people have presented themselves as prime targets for lynching today, it gives me a day to figure out 1 vs 2.

Im just gonna spitball here, so if I end up saying "a lot of nothing" I apologize. Just trying to pry deeper while I;m having a boring peds er shift.

a cryptic message saying what? That I got seered as a villager by a villager? I honestly dont know yet what to make of the power set on swings. Im contemplating she is the equivalent of piper's mom on a chaos side? Its possible. But it just seems unlikely given 2 unseerable people. Someone above said maybe there is an entire wolf and chaos side. Makes sense for the multiple kills. But we have only one chaos (i guess two with FFM) so far. And the known wolves dont seem to fit into any specific "theme" except for "people who would be wolves". Our one chaos is simply someone whose power is misleading. If there is a chaos team, then sure... they kill too. But we dont know if they kill too. The kills make just as much sense coming from a "in the jail" and an "out of the jail" wolfpack, and we clearly have red-text wolves in both groups. A misleading power sounds a lot like what FFM has, if he is even semi-truthful in his description. Chaos could be closer to what I tend to do with my "third faction" people. They have a win condition, but really are totally benign and simply need to be eliminated eventually. Them having a kill power doesnt make sense *so far*

Back on track, does Jamrockin always get feedback on what their results caused? and if so, what could she have found that made her think a seer done on me was a conversion?
she usually just gets told if success or not
she did not tonight. she was told more

Lol. Your so defensive now. Calm down honey, are you mad? . You just exploded onto this thread and are purposefully ignoring thing and I stead trying to convince everyone with walls of text and stating things as true just because you say they are. Im actually starting to believe Jam now.

Just because you say you are not converted doesn't make your word law. It just makes it your word.

Reactions: 1 users
Lol. Your so defensive now. Calm down honey, are you mad? . You just exploded onto this thread and are purposefully ignoring thing and I stead trying to convince everyone with walls of text and stating things as true just because you say they are. Im actually starting to believe Jam now.

Just because you say you are not converted doesn't make your word law. It just makes it your word.

tumblr_mv0rv8uWic1slhwslo4_r1_250.gif

This is just me actually paying attention for once. I say the above with love. I've been gliding along just vaguely recalling things and collecting names on people. Then a situation arises where my "some **** dont make sense" alarm goes off and the real DocE actually gets to come out and point out when the narrative we're being fed doesnt make sense.

The only thing I said that is even the slightest questionable is "was I converted". Feel free to doubt that all you want (like I said, a lynch wont really work, so its sort of pointless for you to even wonder about it except from an academic point of view. You'd have to convince piper to bring me back to the jail). But everything else I said here is direct references and, if you wanted a real wall of text, stuff I could quote for you

Last edited:
I doubt there's a pack of chaos players unless FFM has been able to convert a ton of people to chaos. And I doubt that, as well, since I've received information that he doesn't have any abilities at all.

I think swings is chaos at this point and therefore the converter. Alpha chaos? I could see it. Despite her being for all intents and purposes still a skanky ass ho.

If swings can convince me that she is a villager who also just happens to be able to kill, convert, seer, have self protection, and avoid being killed, the I will sit back. Because there are so many damn coincidences stacking up here.

Well I've said about all I can say. Honestly, I want to defend the person who stood up for me, but feel free to eliminate whomever you guys want. You've all seen the evidence. Jamrockin is honestly my choice because their info on me is dead wrong and they doubled down on it. But I clearly have biases when the other one defended me. I would actually suggest FFM as the most obvious pick since we know what we are getting with that.

If swings can explain the abilities, and how a villager would have all of them, I am more than willing to switch. That's mt stumbling block right now. That and getting nauseous seeing MJs nasty ass teef.

Reactions: 1 user
Well I've said about all I can say. Honestly, I want to defend the person who stood up for me, but feel free to eliminate whomever you guys want. You've all seen the evidence. Jamrockin is honestly my choice because their info on me is dead wrong and they doubled down on it. But I clearly have biases when the other one defended me. I would actually suggest FFM as the most obvious pick since we know what we are getting with that.
She didn't really double down. She said she would change is people had better info...

She didn't really double down. She said she would change is people had better info...
First of all, I'm a girl.

Second of all, I am fairly certain I'm right. But if other, better info, comes out, I'll be happy to change my vote.

Seems like a double down to me. I know what you're saying but thats the same way I want jam dead but I'd be happy to change to FFM if jam couldnt be lynched. A theoretical vote change to FFM doesnt change me coming back for jam later. Its not the same as what you said, and it definitely is a double down when I gave her an out to say she was unsure or the data was vauge or something like that.

Unlynch swings since I was unsure about it anyways. Lynch FFM

The Assistant Official Lynch Tally
DocE 2 - (Jam, MJ)
Jam 5 - (DocE, swings, chel, BI, bats)
swings 5 - (WTF, dy, allie, FFM, devyn)
FFM 2 - (jj, dc)

14/21

Based on WTF's info, for now I'll unlynch DocE, lynch swings (again)

Yes, I'm the one diverting results. I diverted zensing to TP, which helped us catch a wolf.

I was suspicious of swings, and got info about her that is similar to what WTF posted. I deflected her action to DocE, and when he didn't die, I had it under good authority that he was converted based on some other info I received. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I really don't think I am.

It's the wolf staff! and the player doing a wolf dance
Ah. I looked harder the second time and saw the wolf gear but I only saw a still image. Makes sense now.

Well, if swings isn't stopping by before I have to go to this dreaded dinner party of my parent's friends, I'll vote that way. I really am quite curious as to what she has to say about all this since she hasn't said much of anything.

Based on WTF's info, for now I'll unlynch DocE, lynch swings (again)

Yes, I'm the one diverting results. I diverted zensing to TP, which helped us catch a wolf.

I was suspicious of swings, and got info about her that is similar to what WTF posted. I deflected her action to DocE, and when he didn't die, I had it under good authority that he was converted based on some other info I received. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I really don't think I am.

What makes you think that swings was killing? Also what is the unrelated info that says I'm converted. Cause, again, I'm not. So we're back at stage one. But again, swings was JUST seered. Like... *just* seered.

What makes you think that swings was killing? Also what is the unrelated info that says I'm converted. Cause, again, I'm not. So we're back at stage one. But again, swings was JUST seered. Like... *just* seered.

I believe that there could be 2 wolf groups in a game this big. Why couldn't one wolf from each group be unseerable?

I'll state this yet again...
I had a hunch about swings, plus the info i got which is similar to what WTF posted, which makes me think she is a wolf, not a villager.

I diverted swings action to you. I got some interesting results back. When I found out you didn't die, combined with my knowledge of her ability to convert, i put the 2 together. I may not have graduated high school, chica, but I am not stupid!

DocE spamming the page makes me very suspicious. He usually doesn't have this much verbal diarrhea unless something is off.

Unlynch DocE

Lynch Swings

Because something must have happened in the last two pages that I'm too lazy to read that convinced this many people. I'll just be groaning and brushing my teeth in the mean time.

DocE spamming the page makes me very suspicious. He usually doesn't have this much verbal diarrhea unless something is off.

Unlynch DocE

Lynch Swings

Because something must have happened in the last two pages that I'm too lazy to read that convinced this many people. I'll just be groaning and brushing my teeth in the mean time.

Literally the last two pages have been me repeatedly showing evidence that there is no reason to lynch swings and people are actively ignoring facts and disregarding information in order to aruge back "nah man, I got feels". I'm active because im in peds ER and its *dead*. And if there is one thing I cant stand, its people being wrong on the internet and me having all the time in the world to correct them.

I also admitted that I dont really have proof jamrockin is a wolf, just that their comically wrong about me and that they cant seem to keep their story straight about why they think I was converted by a timeline that makes no sense. Which isnt wolfy, its more that it rustles my jimmies especially when they continue to double down on it.

I have shared my role with allie but that was a while ago and she has yet to come on and say anything.