WW OITNB 2 - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The Assistant Official Lynch Tally
DocE 6 - (Jam, MJ, dy, allie, kaydubs, Jayna)
Jam 1 - (DocE

Someone find me an amusing gif.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
On a related note: Also still cant be lynched while I'm outside the jail. So even if you do believe jamrock (and you shouldnt. he's totally full of s**t), its somewhat irrelevant.

First of all, I'm a girl.

Second of all, I am fairly certain I'm right. But if other, better info, comes out, I'll be happy to change my vote.

Someone find me and amusing gif.

Too much? Or perfectly appropriate for the day?
tumblr_inline_mresi5yN731qz4rgp.gif

First of all, I'm a girl.

Second of all, I am fairly certain I'm right. But if other, better info, comes out, I'll be happy to change my vote.

the above gif is probably too much but I dont regret it in the least.

As for jam, I appreciate you doubling down on your lie/misinformation. I felt a little bad when Lissa was full of s*** but her role was flawed to begin with and she smartly wavered a little bit and said she'd check with her source. You, on the other hand, just doubled down that you are certain youre right. Given I know youre wrong, I'll happily make sure you die for this. I will vote for you every single round from now on until you are dead.

docE was cleared as of last night because someone redirect my night action

lynch Jam

***lynch DocE***

At worst then, 3 others besides Hedgie. Hopefully just two. Maybe one original besides Hedgie since 4 originals are dead?

*****unlynch doce*****

I'm goin' home fer chrisssmus todayyyyy, mates. Looooooooong driveee. I'll vote clooose to the deadliiiine while this is sorted out and I arrrrrive.

Members don't see this ad :)
DocE 4 - (Jam, MJ, allie, kaydubs)
Jam 3 - (DocE, swings, dy)

Ah, see, you didn't clear him... you CONVERTED him.
ahahahahahahaha seriously? no, I CLEARED him. As in SEERED him.

even more of a reason to lynch you. nice try, wolf.

Ah, see, you didn't clear him... you CONVERTED him.

See what I mean? The wolves want so desperately for me to be out of the game. Why not just try to attack me (seriously. Actually be sort of surprised by this one) instead of relying on lynches. We all know I (DocE. Not Alex Vause. But her too) am slipperier than a butter-coated eel. Framing me wont work Lupine McWolferson.

unlynch jam.

i dont know. i would almost rather lynch docE and lynch jam if shes wrong

Want to point out that you dont exactly have a role that makes you above suspicion, so going ahead and saying you'd rather fail at lynching me (as I promised you before, lynching me wont work today) and learn nothing? Not doing yourself a ton of favors.

Reactions: 1 user
I mean ok, Zen girl gets all up in here, trying to be Beyoncé or some ****, and you know, singin like someone squeezin a pig's ballsack but you know, I came to know swingsie here does indeed have the ability to convert, kill avoidance, ability to seer, self protection, and ability to kill. I got got no idea why Zen liked that post, maybe the self protection includes a chance to avoid detection. but with those abilities idk. Only people I know with multiple abilities especially s conversion ability are wolves.

So, I'm sticking with some lynch swings.

See what I mean? The wolves want so desperately for me to be out of the game. Why not just try to attack me (seriously. Actually be sort of surprised by this one) instead of relying on lynches. We all know I (DocE. Not Alex Vause. But her too) am slipperier than a butter-coated eel. Framing me wont work Lupine McWolferson.

Want to point out that you dont exactly have a role that makes you above suspicion, so going ahead and saying you'd rather fail at lynching me (as I promised you before, lynching me wont work today) and learn nothing? Not doing yourself a ton of favors.

Why were you so quick to jump on her vote to lynch me?

lynch swings

Although, with all those abilities, I'd love to hear how you are "super helpful" to the villagers. I guess I could make a case for a lot of your abilities being helpful but the ability to convert really throws me for a loop.

And if that silly bish jam is telling the truth, then swings either seered docE, killed him (obv not unless it was blocked) or converted him.

Wait... so Jam is (believe me or not) falsely accusing me of being converted. Swings is defending me as not converted. Swings has a few different powers. And I'm going to flat out defend swings to the death, or at least until this round is over, because I know damn well that they are right about me. Also I can think of one other role that I would buy that has multiple powers and would still be a living villager. So we have ourselves a bit of a mexican standoff.... Interesting.

For what its worth PLEASE LYNCH JAM. I cannot stress enough that I can't confirm swings is good or evil, but I can confirm jam is full of s**t. Feel free to lynch swings next round if you so wish, but I know one person is lying and the other is telling the truth, be they evil or not.

Mexican-Standoff.jpg

Jam clarified that she redirected swings action to you which is why she thinks conversion. But wtf has given us swings powers. Jam may be wrong about conversion but that doesn't mean she wrong about swings

DocE 3 - (Jam, MJ, kaydubs)
Jam 2 - (DocE, swings)
swings 4 - (WTF, dy, allie, Caia)

9/21

How would a villager be able to convert, ho?

We've seen wolf to villager converters in prevet games (never lounge afaik), and we've seen successful conversions from wolf to chaos in both lounge and pre-vet. Its something that has been attempted (but never succeeded) in probably 1/3 of the games ive been in over the last year because pulling it off successfully will be game-changing.

With that said, I dont know where your info on her power set comes from. I have no idea if its true or not, i'll choose to believe you. But when my powers were deflected I got *accurate* results for the person it deflected too. Similarly Zen got *accurate* reuslts for the person she was deflected to. If Jam is saying she was deflected onto me and got piss poor results, I'd much rather lynch the perosn I know is lying to us than the one I just suspect has something to hide.

Jam clarified that she redirected swings action to you which is why she thinks conversion. But wtf has given us swings powers. Jam may be wrong about conversion but that doesn't mean she wrong about swings

Just quoting you to bring to your attention what I said above. We have at least two other people who have proven already that deflected results give accurate results for the "deflected to" person, and who you tried to use the power on doesnt impact the validity of the result you get (n=3). So Jam's completly wrong info stands out... a lot.

Just quoting you to bring to your attention what I said above. We have at least two other people who have proven already that deflected results give accurate results for the "deflected to" person, and who you tried to use the power on doesnt impact the validity of the result you get (n=3). So Jam's completly wrong info stands out... a lot.
jam is the one diverting the results...

jam is the one diverting the results...

Yea, it seems I got the order of events confused. So I apologize if I got the diversions to-from part screwed up. But it still remains that a diverted result cleared me (albeit from a person of questionable background...but why clear me if so?). And Jamrockin is just flat out wrong about me so... yea. And deflected results dont come out incorrect.

IDK. I had a much better point when my facts were mixed-up. Un-mixing them sort of makes my point much more of an observation of jam rockin's continued incorrectness rather than a nice whole picture of "boy she really screwed this one up". But it remains that Jam is totally off base and has no story (as of yet) to explain why they would be totally off base I would prefer to (softly) defend the person who is correctly standing up for me.

Last edited:
I think if we lynch docE, it will be a waste, I think the same thing will happen as last time. We can't afford to lose a lynch. And Zen liked that post about swings. And Jam gave faulty info about devyn last time (granted it was from SOMEONE). I don't know who to lynch:shrug:

I think if we lynch docE, it will be a waste, I think the same thing will happen as last time. We can't afford to lose a lynch. And Zen liked that post about swings. And Jam gave faulty info about devyn last time (granted it was from SOMEONE). I don't know who to lynch:shrug:
wtf just posted all this info about swings. why not read that and decide

DocE 3 - (Jam, MJ, kaydubs)
Jam 3 - (DocE, swings, chel)
swings 6 - (WTF, dy, allie, Caia, FFM, devyn)

12/21