WWalking in a WWinter WWonderland - 4th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Also, I can't believe I went the whole game, calling people out and asking as many questions as I did, and never got called suspicious until the last day!! I'd even tell my manator that I was so going to get lynched and it never happened.
Lawper would beg to differ

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm so proud of you n00blet! You played so well! I hope you enjoyed your time with your other manator, I wanted you to get different advice than mine!

She got 5 manators this game Coop. Raf was her original manator but then she got adopted by Pippy, Jayna, Finn, and I when she was converted :D

Reactions: 5 users
What does bring balance to the living mean to you??

Honestly there was so much going on and I was so brain fuzzy that I forgot to give you more hints. But other than what I told you about the tie, if you had lynched one wolf and four villagers you would have been rewarded in some way. Hadn't quite worked out what that was because kaydubs was trying to rein me in :p
4 villagers = 1 wolf? Harsh WZ, harsh

Members don't see this ad :)
4 villagers = 1 wolf? Harsh WZ, harsh
Yes haha. Because typically, I run games at a 4:1 village to wolf ratio ;)

Incidentally, since this was discussed...somewhere. I don't count third parties in those numbers. Basically disregard them entirely because I design them not to lean one way or the other. If anything they typically lean village anyway, so I certainly wouldn't count them in any way that would lead to decreasing wolf numbers.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought of you several times as I was attempting to grill someone about why they thought something!!!

Thanks for saying. I was wondering when that would have gone down, you were so village up to that point.
I thought of you several times as I was attempting to grill someone about why they thought something!!!

Thanks for saying. I was wondering when that would have gone down, you were so village up to that point.
Lawper was so sad in dead chat. They thought I was wolf way before I was and had you pegged swearing you were wolf.:laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Any nooblets want to answer what evidence there was for the conversion? There were a few signs pointing directly to both the timing and the player

Members don't see this ad :)
Any nooblets want to answer what evidence there was for the conversion? There were a few signs pointing directly to both the timing and the player

I'll take a guess. Was it during the math homework we got from you?:roflcopter:

I'll take a guess. Was it during the math homework we got from you?:roflcopter:
Lol nope, don't think so, but that was put there for another lesson ;)

(You were all very concerned with the question mark -- something probably not worth focusing on -- and STL, when it should have been apparent that he had NO influence on the game from the intro and the copious hints about looking at previous noob games, where NPCs existed).

Well, I don't know about signs exactly but Mixy was a great choice because she had a ton of village cred with taking down Capri. Also there was the quote below that definitely should have been a sign (that I didn't pick up on at the time).
As we sat down to breakfast though, we all couldn’t help but feel something was different. Had they put new tablecloths out? Were the candles always that off-white color? None of us could quite place it.

So, putting together some of these pieces...

- Mixalot was a blocker
- Mixalot had strong village cred for the capri lynch (why?)
- PotE was blocked the night that a conversion happened*
- There were 2 no kill nights in a row

*would not know that second part for sure except for in retrospect + hints from write up

Follow up: what risky move could wolves have potentially done during a subsequent night to confuse things and buy mixy some additional cred (would not have worked perfectly because of the conversion night still hanging over things, but might have been interesting)

Reactions: 2 users
Follow up: what risky move could wolves have potentially done during a subsequent night to confuse things and buy mixy some additional cred (would not have worked perfectly because of the conversion night still hanging over things, but might have been interesting)

I know, I know!

SCUSE YOU but @capri1722 is finny’s manatee and our tree has been merged with yours. TRYIN TI LEAVE MY MANASISTER OUT OF EVERYTHING :yeahright:

I said it was complex. I only tagged the direct descendants of allieh. It gets way more complex with kcough as stl's 'manator' and ash being co-manator for killer and you being co-manator for gryf

On conversion nights there are no kills?

Mixy blocked Capri on a no kill night --> pushes a Capri lynch
Mixy blocked potE on a no kill night --> did not push a potE lynch
OOOHH!!! I finally get it, now I feel slow!

@cosmokot you killed me!? (providing I was able to read the spreadsheet correctly)......so hurt lol

Been so long for a village win, I feel :) thanks, my co-mod, @WildZoo & modlets, @Jilary & @Crayola227

Hope you enjoyed your matches and roles (you’re welcome!) and the roles of Krampus, menorah & chaos.

Hope new players will consider playing one of my games sometime :biglove:
I'd love to play! I'd also still like to help mod, if you don't mind.

I kind of want to see this family tree… I didn’t know that was even a thing…

it is a thing because I'm making a Dubz Family Reunion WW game at some point in the future :laugh: Was waiting until this game ended to update what I have but it just got a lot more complex with the co-manators so that will be a weekend project. First I need to finish baking up WWhisk with PBC and KD so we can get another game going

Reactions: 5 users
I kind of want to see this family tree… I didn’t know that was even a thing…

Manafamilies are very much in existence.

You manafamily was initially fairly simple. I'm your manator. Your grandmanator is fromthebox. Your manasisters are ski and britzen and your mananiece (via a previous game) is greeney.

BUT since ski/kc are the same person I declared our family merged with the Dubz family so you can call all of them slightly distant manacousins.