WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Exactly what I was thinking
Same here. Unlynch Maggie, lynch BlueSailingaway

Members don't see this ad.

Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs 1 -
gwen
BI 6 - kayd, Escalla, dyachei, SOV, Mags, Chillbo
Mags 6 - BI, 98cats, fs, epivet, ash, bluesails
BS 7- Orca, Escalla, BI, Wildzoo, kaydubs, rojo, MJ
Vetash? Seriously? 1 - swings

Waffles: 16
Votes: 20/20
Deadline: <30 minutes (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @bluesails you are in the lead with @magbags and @brightimpressio you are tied for 2nd

So many tasty waffles!

I suppose we should have saved ourselves the trouble and lynched with the all-day dinner event.

We're getting to be too soft around here....:p

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
BI had a slushie to start last night and did not have a slushie to end the night, and LIS told me he does have a slushie now, which she had to have sent him.... whether it was she just had the item and forwarded it, or if she made the item, I can't tell..
yeah. forwarding fits as well.

Doesn't really sound like a wolfy role, but doesn't sound right either.
Maybe she isn't describing it well.

Dude for a second there i think the vote tallies were 6 6 6 :eek:
We'd probably get at least one wolf lol.
I-regret-nothing-bear-292x300.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Official Lynch Tally

Kaydubs 1 -
gwen
BI 5 - kayd, Escalla, SOV, Mags, Chillbo
Mags 5 - BI, 98cats, fs, epivet, bluesails
BS 9 - Orca, Escalla, BI, Wildzoo, kaydubs, rojo, MJ, ash, dyachei
Vetash? Seriously? 1 - swings

Waffles: 18
Votes: 20/20
Deadline: ~5 minutes (7:30pm EST/12:30am GMT)

Heads up to @bluesails you are in the lead

Members don't see this ad :)
Todays lynch is absolutely all over the place. Neopets accuse one after another, reasons come and go. At first everyone seems guilty, then everyone seems innocent. What to do!?!? Eventually, the neopets decide to turn on bluesails for her lengthy appetite. "It's not fair, I want 10 hour dinners!" shouts one neopet with a busy work schedule. "Yeah, me too! Let's kill her!" shouts another neopet, busy studying for exams.

Tombola_man.gif

And with that, they grab bluesails and pull her away. Tying her down, they force feed her until her stomach explodes, se7en style. Dead is bluesails, Tiki Tack Man, the easy going islander.

It is now Night 9. Deadlines are now shifting up much earlier to 10:00AM GMT/5:00AM EST - so just get your night actions in immediately after lynch! Go go go.

Jeez guys y'all are harsh meant to ****lynch Ashgirl**** not vetash calm down

The Tiki Tack Man did take a lot of breaks away from the hut thingy. Don't remember if it was for food, though.

I love it when people choose not to defend themselves.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference with this role, but really. :annoyed:

I think if anyone votes to lynch me again I should be rezzed just because hehehehe. J/k and swings it's an honest mistake Ashgirl and I have been mixed up many times in different games!

Ow my head hurts. Holiday weekend, booze, and old age don't mix.

Rojo and LIS don't want us to be concerned about the lab ray. I know that you have reasons you probably don't want to share, but it seems to me that the person using the lab ray is either chaos or a wolf and I would be happy to lynch them either way.

Chaos, most likely. I don't think we should lynch this person. Someone else can fill you in on the significance of me saying we shouldn't lynch a chaos player.

Hey guys! Sorry for the silence! I've been in the process of graduating and moving into my new house. I'm not a wolf, am potentially important, and can prove my ability. LIS, you should have gotten something from me last night. I am being less active than normal, but I'm doing the best I can given the circumstances :(

I did in fact get a slushie last night. And it was given to me by someone, per the mod PM. But it was not specific as to who it came from. And, there was some hint that drinking it may not be good for the wrong person. The PM said something like it seems to positively sparkle with magic, though it is very very cold; too cold for any warm neopets to enjoy it.

That kinda made me nervous. So I wasn't planning to drink it.

you will have to wait for the lemon party calendar

One of my all-time best moments in WW was the whole lemon party thing in .... an SOV game? Maybe a DVMD game. Can't remember.

What I gave LIS could be very useful. Then again it might not work.

Care to say a little more about it?

I think if anyone votes to lynch me again I should be rezzed just because hehehehe. J/k and swings it's an honest mistake Ashgirl and I have been mixed up many times in different games!
Yep, are names are very similar. In fact, you could almost call us
tumblr_lzifn0To8F1qikhz3o1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 users

Someone earlier in the game sent in a contingency lynch to vote for you the day after you were lynched. Lol, poor you. Can't even be cleared in death!

Ow my head hurts. Holiday weekend, booze, and old age don't mix.

Chaos, most likely. I don't think we should lynch this person. Someone else can fill you in on the significance of me saying we shouldn't lynch a chaos player.

I did in fact get a slushie last night. And it was given to me by someone, per the mod PM. But it was not specific as to who it came from. And, there was some hint that drinking it may not be good for the wrong person. The PM said something like it seems to positively sparkle with magic, though it is very very cold; too cold for any warm neopets to enjoy it.

That kinda made me nervous. So I wasn't planning to drink it.

One of my all-time best moments in WW was the whole lemon party thing in .... an SOV game? Maybe a DVMD game. Can't remember.

Care to say a little more about it?
DocE game... Meme wars.

I believe it was the DocE meme game.

Right right. I think I was a wolf in that game and tried to claim that @DocEspana was being a dick and gave the role of Lemon Party to me, the old guy in the group?

Something like that. I was really hoping at least a couple people would go google it.

Reactions: 2 users
Right right. I think I was a wolf in that game and tried to claim that @DocEspana was being a dick and gave the role of Lemon Party to me, the old guy in the group?

Something like that. I was really hoping at least a couple people would go google it.

Yup. You and I were both wolves. I had a few people believing I was the "push it over there patrick" meme, since I could move people.

You claimed Lemon Party really early on. That was an interesting game.

There were a few things I could have gone without googling that game. Something blue was another. Bleh.

btw, in case you haven't considered passing an item to kaydubs, it might be a good plan.

While I appreciate cool breezes, maybe the palm fan can be something better....like a automatic wolf slicer fan.

Someone earlier in the game sent in a contingency lynch to vote for you the day after you were lynched. Lol, poor you. Can't even be cleared in death!
See it means I'm meant to comeback hahahaha. I say third times the charm!

my hope is that no one looks it up after my warning...

no one could be curious now, could they?

:shifty:

I really hope I'm not the only person who instantly knew what it was....