SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is me when I watch this game.....

iOLbH.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Why would I need to pm you? In the last game everyone suspected me because I was quiet in pms and I explained that I don't really like pming and its a waste of time. You could just as easily be a wolf as anyone else. I investigated someone in my group and then I was going to investigate you tonight since I still have the search function.

Why didn't the person you investigated at least stick up for you?

Why would I need to pm you? In the last game everyone suspected me because I was quiet in pms and I explained that I don't really like pming and its a waste of time. You could just as easily be a wolf as anyone else. I investigated someone in my group and then I was going to investigate you tonight since I still have the search function.

Well if you survive this lynch you probably just made yourself wolf bait. If you are a villager, I hope you get some protection!

Members don't see this ad :)
But I can pm them.... It's like two birds with one stone.

Idk. If she was a villager and try to win it for the villagers, would she keep that info to herself?

I didn't. I went to sleep and didn't see the results until I got on just a little bit ago. I don't think it's prudent to announce on the thread so and so is clear and here's their role. In past games they had made them conversion targets or kill targets because you can't shift blame onto them. I did privately contact the person to tell them I investigated them. Why are you needed for that? Plus I'm still not certain you're good. I'll be investigating you tonight if I make it through this lynch.

Lynch Count

LIS 1 - (CFC)

HOH 4-1=3 - (Abney, Kaku, TW, CFC)

Emiloo 2 - (Lissarae, honh)

Kakuru 1 (FTB)

CFC 1 (ksmi)

please check that your name is listed in the right section, otherwise dont bother me.

Why didn't the person you investigated at least stick up for you?

I don't think they've been on and I literally got on twenty minutes ago to see the results of my investigation and how the vote was going. After I got the results of the investigation I pmed the player.

I didn't. I went to sleep and didn't see the results until I got on just a little bit ago. I don't think it's prudent to announce on the thread so and so is clear and here's their role. In past games they had made them conversion targets or kill targets because you can't shift blame onto them. I did privately contact the person to tell them I investigated them. Why are you needed for that? Plus I'm still not certain you're good. I'll be investigating you tonight if I make it through this lynch.

Omg. Seriously?

It would be mean and cruel of SOV to make me a wolf. But by all means waste an investigatory item on me.

I had the recruit a member last night and I revived EC. That is how I think ec is good bc I'm good and I recruited that member to MY side.

I don't say it's prudent that you need to pm me, but as no one was voting I RNG people who did NOT pm me. There were very few. Sorry.

And it looks like someone was waitlisted, bc their vote does not count

Omg. Seriously?

It would be mean and cruel of SOV to make me a wolf. But by all means waste an investigatory item on me.

I had the recruit a member last night and I revived EC. That is how I think ec is good bc I'm good and I recruited that member to MY side.

I don't say it's prudent that you need to pm me, but as no one was voting I RNG people who did NOT pm me. There were very few. Sorry.

Wait, first you question her for not investigating you and now you are saying it would be a waste to investigate you?

I personally don't think you are a wolf based on how helpful you have been to me but that just stuck out to me.

Lynch Count

LIS 1 - (EC)

Emiloo 2 - (Lissarae, honh, IPB)

Kakuru 1 (FTB)

CFC 1 (ksmi)

please check that your name is listed in the right section, otherwise dont bother me.

Better?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lynch Count

LIS 1 - (CFC)

Emiloo 2 - (Lissarae, honh)

Kakuru 1 (FTB)

CFC 1 (ksmi)

Wrong. IBP voted for emiloo. Don't kill me.

Wait, first you question her for not investigating you and now you are saying it would be a waste to investigate you?

I personally don't think you are a wolf based on how helpful you have been to me but that just stuck out to me.

Eh. Do whatever you want. Investigate me, don't investigate me. personally it would be a waste but if she's been leery all this time about me then Idk why she didn't. Apparently a lot of people think im a wolf. Sorry to disappoint.

I wonder if you block me what would happen?? Would that mean I cant on anybody?!

Eh. Do whatever you want. Investigate me, don't investigate me. personally it would be a waste but if she's been leery all this time about me then Idk why she didn't. Apparently a lot of people think im a wolf. Sorry to disappoint.

I wonder if you block me what would happen?? Would that mean I cant on anybody?!
I think that was an autocorrect - pm became on

Yeah that is odd. Do you know for sure it is from someone being waitlisted?

Well since I lost that item last night, I only assume someone else has it today.

But no cant be certain.

Well since I lost that item last night, I only assume someone else has it today.

But no cant be certain.

Oh so there is a waitlist item? Does it make your vote not count or something?

I wasn't leery of you until you jumped all over me for not pming you the name of a cleared player. Not telling everyone the name of a cleared player is quite different than not telling you the name of a wolf especially during the first lynch when the person hasn't even been mentioned.

I wasn't leery of you until you jumped all over me for not pming you the name of a cleared player. Not telling everyone the name of a cleared player is quite different than not telling you the name of a wolf especially during the first lynch when the person hasn't even been mentioned.

No. You got all defensive saying that why did everyone lynch the quiet player blah blah blah.

Most of all the other players that were on the chopping block were people who have been fully/somewhat truthful via pms. You weren't one. Sorry.

But the only way we are going to get anywhere in this game is to be able to share info. No you shouldn't go btw so and so is clear on the thread. But it would have been nice to have someone to pm that I know is clear for sure.

Oh. My. God. If I am waitlisted I may just jump in front of a bus. :( That item makes me a sad, sad girl. Being watilsted in real life, and then not getting called, was so mentally and emotionally crushing. So I don't want to know if I was waitlsted here too. I don't think I can take it. sigh.

Also, I have no idea what is going on but if HoH is lynched and not a wolf then I am sorry. I am always grasping at straws in the beginning of the game so it almost doesn't matter who I pick, it will be the wrong decision

I just need everyone in this place to say as happy and loved as possible. This little community, this little haven of people going through the same things is very special and bears fighting for.

Addendum: just bc people have pmed me does not mean that I completely trust them. In fact I'm sure a wolf IS pming me

Additional addendum: I get all pissy when I'm hungry.

QED: I am hungry.

So sorry HOH if I seem to be mean to you. :) it is not intentional.

Lynch Count

LIS 1 - (EC)

Emiloo 3 - (Lissarae, honh, IPB)

Kakuru 1 (FTB)

CFC 1 (ksmi)

Do we agree it is a tie?

Confusion continues to be the word of the day. Votes are as scarce as out-of-state spots at UC Davis Vet school. Mods are cranky with lack of deaths in the other game and over-abundance of cars on the road (don't worry DVMD, we only text when there is no movement occurring in said vehicle) and rain drops on the ground.

Who should we lynch? Tweedledee or Tweedledum? Rosencrantz or Guildenstern? Tastes great! Less filling! Beer or whiskey (that one's for you Devyn).

You didn't lynch EC for being disturbingly fixated on Dyachei.
You didn't lynch LIS for being a quiet, but apparently still grumpy old man.
You didn't lynch Kakuru since you had a feeling.
You didn't lynch CFC for..... some reason I forget.
You didn't lynch HoldonHope for being the quietest, because your fearless leader, able to respond to 1000 PMs with a single finger chose not to.

In the end, you did VOTE to lynch Emiloo4. But did you kill Emiloo4. There were some mods who said that so few votes does not meet a quorum and we should just lynch all the non-voters :)thumbup:), but there was a voice of reason who said that the rules are the rules, and that Emiloo should be lynched.

And so it shall be done. Emiloo4 has been hanged.
You have killed Emiloo4, whose role name is Sheepdogspu (or psu), Sheepie, Sheepoo, or SDP or however you call him, the wolf finder extraordinaire as a villager as he is now, but who was the #1 candidate for conversion where he makes an awesome wolf.

.It is night 2. Deadline is 6am EST. That is all.

There are 20 players remaining

.Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat
5- abney

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06
5-kakuru

Pre-allo
1- FTB
2- IPB
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow

Last edited:
Well. I'm proud of myself. Better to lynch the possible conversion.

Well that worked in our favor I guess!

I did get to break the tie bc hoh pmed me. I'm so easy lol

Anyways, going to a swanky dinner. Turning off the phone!

I'm sure she was some type of seer. But then she would "seer" the wrong people near the end.

Honestly, rather have the converted wolf outta hear than the seer. But you decide.

Gj hoh for pming me :) that saved your life.

I am so lost in this game, it doesn't help that I'm totally drained from orientation and when I log on there are A MILLION posts, all with abbreviations of players I don't know :(

The only person I know that I could think Abney might be is Fonz, I personally think fonz posts are typically insanely long in the lounge, but Abney is very cheerful in her posts so that doesn't seem very fonzy, plus most of you wouldn't know that it would be fonzish to type a novel length post, and maybe I'm the only one that thinks that. BUT HE DOESN"T USE PUNCTUATION (that is me getting excited as I type this, not yelling), omg she is totally fonz!! right? maybe?

Emiloo4
2- wldlfstdnt = wildlifestudent or many other spellings or just wld
3- equineconstant = EC
4-CorporateFatCat = CFC
5- abney = abs

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS = Letitsnow
3- nyanko = nyan
4- lissarae06 = liss
5-kakuru= kakurubird

Pre-allo
1- FTB = fromthebox
2- IPB = ivorypolarbear
3-Holdonhope = HonH or Hoh or something like that.
4- ksmi117 = ksmi
5 - Dandelion18 = ?

The Lounge
1- TT = twelve tigers
2- WTF = whtsthef... oh whatever, you know that one.
3- DocEspana = doc or docE
4- TW = tiger willow or sometimes Time Warner
5 - Pj meowerton =PJ or Peej
6 - That70sshow = t70s
SOV = startingovervet
MrsSOV= my wife.

Last edited:
I'm sure she was some type of seer. But then she would "seer" the wrong people near the end.

Honestly, rather have the converted wolf outta hear than the seer. But you decide.

Gj hoh for pming me :) that saved your life.

Oh and then that part about the "awesome" wolf kinda scares me.