-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Lynch dvmd!!!!
************
*************
I fear whoever Abney's role is might fell a bit of butthurt when it is revealed. A small amount, but some.Ok, see I had this thought all on my own but because I have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to say it takes me FOREVER to write a post!!! 😡😡😡 So by the time I get it out, usually half a dozen people have already said it. This is the one of the most frustrating things for me about this game!! Maybe I will just post once or twice per day so I can save up all of my thoughts and say them all at once. That's hard though, because I will have a thought and want to say it and if I wait it will no longer be relevant. Grrrrrrrr. Anyway, I'll stop ranting and whining now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch HOH
Unless anyone has any Objections
Unless anyone has any Objections
Wait, why HOH? Lynching the quiet player rarely works. What if she is silenced or something? I want to wait and see if she can defend herself, first. Man I wish we had some info. I might have something useful if someone hadn't blocked me last night 🙄
Eh, I go with the "I picked you because you have nothing to contribute/didn't post" More often than is reasonable, but without a lead to go off of, the likelyhood we get a wolf is low.Wait, why HOH? Lynching the quiet player rarely works. What if she is silenced or something? I want to wait and see if she can defend herself, first. Man I wish we had some info. I might have something useful if someone hadn't blocked me last night 🙄
I picked HoH because I have no fecking clue and someone suggested we get our panties untwisted and lynch someone.
It's probably accurate to say we shouldn't lynch a quiet person because wolves are more likely to talk/be involved in thread. But I don't think pre-vet has someone like USMELL who never posts.
UGH, I don't know.
This thought was incomplete. I meant I don't think HoH is silent due to a role. Dunno if there is a silencing item though.It's probably accurate to say we shouldn't lynch a quiet person because wolves are more likely to talk/be involved in thread. But I don't think pre-vet has someone like USMELL who never posts.
And she was PMing the other Pre-allos yesterday afternoon. So not likely silenced.This thought was incomplete. I meant I don't think HoH is silent due to a role. Dunno if there is a silencing item though.
but whatevs
unlynch HoH
I've realized the error of my ways, and I'm going to be paying a lot more attention to the thread and to dyachei.
Dyachei, I see I've been wrong to suspect you! You needn't fear my eyes, which gaze ever on you!
As for the thread, I have a lot of thoughts now that I've been able to look more carefully.
1) Nyanko's role (yesterday, when she could use words to post) sounds to me a lot like that Eldee Ahmad, etc. poster (the one who helped Emiloo get her pre-vet bully title). Definitely more relevant to the pre-vet forum, that one.
2)Also, jdh posted in stars today. Since jdh is a lounger who doesn't normally visit pre-vet, maybe he(?) is the Mysterious Secret Player?
3)Finally (wow, I'm posting in 3s, too), I'm with Lissarae that I'd rather not lynch a silenced player. Instead, I'll put my vote in (for now, at least) to lynch CFC. This is based on both her mayor vote and lynch vote being totally out of left field. Admittedly, it's not much, but it's the first lynch, so it's not like we have anything better. CFC, I'm happy to hear your defense and maybe change my vote.
Dyachei, I see I've been wrong to suspect you! You needn't fear my eyes, which gaze ever on you!
As for the thread, I have a lot of thoughts now that I've been able to look more carefully.
1) Nyanko's role (yesterday, when she could use words to post) sounds to me a lot like that Eldee Ahmad, etc. poster (the one who helped Emiloo get her pre-vet bully title). Definitely more relevant to the pre-vet forum, that one.
2)Also, jdh posted in stars today. Since jdh is a lounger who doesn't normally visit pre-vet, maybe he(?) is the Mysterious Secret Player?
3)Finally (wow, I'm posting in 3s, too), I'm with Lissarae that I'd rather not lynch a silenced player. Instead, I'll put my vote in (for now, at least) to lynch CFC. This is based on both her mayor vote and lynch vote being totally out of left field. Admittedly, it's not much, but it's the first lynch, so it's not like we have anything better. CFC, I'm happy to hear your defense and maybe change my vote.
I picked HoH because I have no fecking clue and someone suggested we get our panties untwisted and lynch someone.
.
*********************
Since when does anyone actually listen to me?? 😛
*********************
I RNG the people who have'nt spoken to me...
Went through the number of posts of everyone... except weird ghost player.
LIS seems to definitely have a posting restriction - he's only posted 3 times.
HoH and WTF have each posted twice. I know WTF doesn't post just to post, but only 2 posts the whole game thus far?
LIS seems to definitely have a posting restriction - he's only posted 3 times.
HoH and WTF have each posted twice. I know WTF doesn't post just to post, but only 2 posts the whole game thus far?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I would not vote to lynch CFC... I'm more comfortable with HOH
I've realized the error of my ways, and I'm going to be paying a lot more attention to the thread and to dyachei.
Dyachei, I see I've been wrong to suspect you! You needn't fear my eyes, which gaze ever on you!
As for the thread, I have a lot of thoughts now that I've been able to look more carefully.
1) Nyanko's role (yesterday, when she could use words to post) sounds to me a lot like that Eldee Ahmad, etc. poster (the one who helped Emiloo get her pre-vet bully title). Definitely more relevant to the pre-vet forum, that one.
2)Also, jdh posted in stars today. Since jdh is a lounger who doesn't normally visit pre-vet, maybe he(?) is the Mysterious Secret Player?
3)Finally (wow, I'm posting in 3s, too), I'm with Lissarae that I'd rather not lynch a silenced player. Instead, I'll put my vote in (for now, at least) to lynch CFC. This is based on both her mayor vote and lynch vote being totally out of left field. Admittedly, it's not much, but it's the first lynch, so it's not like we have anything better. CFC, I'm happy to hear your defense and maybe change my vote.
For right now I can vouch for CFC. I know what she's done and I know her role. I don't think she is a wolf right now. Like I said previously, it's hard to know for sure about people in these games but between information from more than one source I think I will vouch for her.
Lynch Count
EC 1 - (Dyachei)
LIS 1 - (CFC)
CFC 1 - (EC)
Boo on this, only two votes...
Wrong, I voted. I know it gets lost but I did. I voted for HoH a while back
You guys, we need to get rid of these wolves because we need to protect the sanctity of SDN and the pre-vet forum. These wolves are making it hard for new people to come onto SDN and be welcomed. This community is special
Unlynch EC
I would not vote to lynch CFC... I'm more comfortable with HOH
I agree about not wanting to lynch CFC. Ugh I hate first lynches.
yeah Packen, where are our damn votes!?!??!
yeah Packen, where are our damn votes!?!??!
hmmm...is this insolence I hear?! You better watch it missy!!😛
I think I missed a page when I went back through. Please let me know if anyone else has a missing vote.
Lynch Count
LIS 1 - (CFC)
CFC 1 - (EC)
HOH 3 - (Abney, Kaku, TW)
Boo on this, only two votes...
Ok, since I have no idea what to do, I will RNG my vote
lynch emiloo
since my vote is completely random, I can be easily swayed if someone more worthy is brought up.
lynch emiloo
since my vote is completely random, I can be easily swayed if someone more worthy is brought up.
Ok, since I have no idea what to do, I will RNG my vote
lynch emiloo
since my vote is completely random, I can be easily swayed if someone more worthy is brought up.
I think she is moving today, right?
I think she is moving today, right?
I have no idea.
Unlynch EC
Thank you for unlynching me, my dyachei! Just another point in your favor
Since so many people are saying to, I'll unlynch CFC. Not sure who to go with now...I'll be watching dyachei (and the rest of you, of course) for more ideas.
That's it .. time for songs!! This time alternative British Rock!
I found a fox, who was caught by dogs... he let me take him in my hands
His little heart, it beat so fast!
Andi'mashamedtoberunningaway!
From nothing real, I just cant DEALwith this
I feel ashamed to be there!
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
Among your HOUNDS OF LOVING!
I found a fox, who was caught by dogs... he let me take him in my hands
His little heart, it beat so fast!
Andi'mashamedtoberunningaway!
From nothing real, I just cant DEALwith this
I feel ashamed to be there!
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
Among your HOUNDS OF LOVING!
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
And feel your arms surrounding me
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
I've always been a coward
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
and I DONT KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR ME
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
And feel your arms surrounding me
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
I've always been a coward
Oh
Oh
oh
oh
OH!
and I DONT KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR ME
TW award to guess who sings that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Edit:*****
TW sings it!
*****
TW award goes to whoever can GUESS what band sings that
*****
TW sings it!
*****
you have already received your award.. don't be greedy
Edit:
TW award goes to whoever can GUESS what band sings that
The TigerWillow Band!
Abney wins the award!
Katie bush sings it... can you guess who also sung it?
Katie bush sings it... can you guess who also sung it?
you have already received your award.. don't be greedy
***********
Actually I never got one. But I already said I won't take stuff from you anyways..
***********
i gave you the most gullible award.. no take backs***********
Actually I never got one. But I already said I won't take stuff from you anyways..
***********
i gave you the most gullible award.. no take backs
****
Oh, is that the one in the trashcan over there? I never looked at it, so I didn't know..
****
abney wins the award!
Katie bush sings it... Can you guess who also sung it?
tw!!! 🙂
i gave you the most gullible award.. no take backs
I feel like my brain is working at half-speed today. Maybe I'm just getting old. Still no real idea of who to lynch, and we have less than two hours to deadline, right?I looked up that katie bush video.. really weird 80s music video LMAO
****
Oh, is that the one in the trashcan over there? I never looked at it, so I didn't know..
****
watch it.. you may ACTUALLY die and someone would have pity enough to resurrect you over here
and then i can talk to you all I want
Ooh, The Futureheads?TW award to guess who sings that
Ooh, The Futureheads?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
TW award awarded to FTB
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YaaY! I actually knew something!CONGRATULATIONS!!!
TW award awarded to FTB
FTB, do we get to know what you being in jail means? Does this mean we get no more hints about the "3" thing?
Yeah, the 3 thing didn't make a whole lot of sense...
she hinted that the numbers will make more sense each day... whatever that means... b/c they will change
she hinted that the numbers will make more sense each day... whatever that means... b/c they will change
Uh oh...are they counting down to something? Oh, or maybe it's a real-time-updating wolf count? That would be nice...
What do you think, dyachei? I know you're onliiiiiiiine!
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K




