SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If TW's source says lissa is a wolf, then lynch Lissa.

Confused as to why TW hates me now. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

tumblr_m6hau6hJKJ1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

let me count the ways

1) Ksmi stole my bouncing cat!

uh....

and I just dont like KSMI!!!! I'm going to hide out and catch you :ninja:

Members don't see this ad :)
And although I don't very much like KSMI (SHE TOOK MY BOUNCING CAT!!!), someone told me that a source told me that Lissarae is a wolf...

third hand information? I'm not sure I understand this. I hope if it's wrong you will reveal the source and if it's good information you won't.

Trusting your source here.

lynch Lissarae

also in case your sources are wrong, i hope you know where the info came from. it could be a bad chain of information and could get a lot of villagers lynched or exposed. that would be bad. :(

After a few failed attempts we are happy to say...
[YOUTUBE]P2-VGDF4y18[/YOUTUBE]

Yes, Love is in the air.... and you two are now forever
I knew we were in for a treat after seeing "where classic disco still live's." What a blaring misuse of apostrophes....

How did you get that little smiley face with the questions?

So wolves are bad and we don't want then around? Resorting to violence though seems odd since we are supposed to have the desire to help other people and animals, doesn't it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
lissa has revealed that she is the founder of SDN

Good/bad? you decide

very true that it could be a bad chain of info... but I've got nothing else

just that KSMI is freaking me the eff out.

Guys, I am NOT a wolf! I am Lee, the founder of SDN. Obviously the guy that brought us this awesome forum is not a wolfy role. I can make my votes count twice if I choose to. That's all I can do. I hope you believe me and realize that TW's "source" is FOS!

And although I don't very much like KSMI (SHE TOOK MY BOUNCING CAT!!!), someone told me that a source told me that Lissarae is a wolf...

er... if you are wrong I will not like you as much as I like KSMI

so lynch lissarae

rather be lynching KSMI though :mad:

Great wording TW!

Oh, and also lynch lissarae if someone told you she's a wolf! XD

if the wolves know that it could be really bad and it wouldn't matter if they were found out to give false information. if killing the founder of SDN is bad and might make us lose. but then couldn't they just kill her at night now since she said that in the thread?

Why would Lee be a wolf?

Exactly! I think the dude is awesome. I mean he lets us come here and have this awesome community. That isn't something a bad guy would do, right?

Yeah I am a little scarred to lynch Lee, so unlynch Lissa. Could the person who brought pre-vetties together be evil?

It's so nice to come to a game with info! Woohoo!! The other one was confusing.

that is what i would like to know. if she is telling the truth and is lee, then i don't think anyone would assume that lee is a wolf if they got that on investigation. so either they got a different role and she is lying, or maybe the investigation doesn't tell the role and just the affiliation (good/evil) or maybe the person is lying and trying to get the SDN founder lynched. :scared:

unlynch lissa for now. What did TW's source exactly see about Lissa being a wolf? See them killing someone? See the role?

nope. BUT if source OF source is correct, then i'll be keeping them around

if source of source is incorrect, I will go after with vengeance.

like I'd go after KSMI... with a bat:uhno:

i mean i just feel like someone has to be lying here. even though those moderators and admins are out to get me a lot. i don't think i would assume that they're evil. yeah, someone is lying. they have to be.

i mean i just feel like someone has to be lying here. even though those moderators and admins are out to get me a lot. i don't think i would assume that they're evil. yeah, someone is lying. they have to be.

Yup, you know it :laugh:. I always log in and am like what is Nyanko up to today and how can I make that against the TOS.

Exactly! I think the dude is awesome. I mean he lets us come here and have this awesome community. That isn't something a bad guy would do, right?

Hmmm, I don't know. Sounds like an attempt to disguise wolfiness. Won't vote just yet.

Also... very very very sad that TW hates me. Must drink away my sorrows. Someone pass the whiskey. :cry:

here you go
drink%20wisky%20with%20ice.gif

love_whiskey.gif

:eek: Woohoo! Thanks to my guardian angel for that! You just saved us from killing a villager! You won't regret it, I promise!

Yup, you know it :laugh:. I always log in and am like what is Nyanko up to today and how can I make that against the TOS.

What is TOS?

And how come StartingOverVet gets to call all the shots right now but this.Dyachei person also seems to have control?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Just for the records:

Lynch vote (before it was cancelled)

Lissarae 6 (TW, abney, nyanko, wtf, dyachei, abber)

waffle-o-meter:2

And abney, you can only vote once :), no matter how many times you agree in gifs.

What is this?!?!? It must be ksmi's fault!!!!!

Everything in LIFE is ksmi's fault!!