SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I luve yuo guyyz so much your like like the besets people EVER

Members don't see this ad.

do not don't let anyone anyBODY tell you outerhwase YOu guys are so beautifull so staring so beautifeul uo are spacilea

YAY Lissa being a wolf! TW, you are trustworthy......FOR NOW!

Er...rather your source is.

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey, me too! Narcolepsy Network?
....oh wait, you're not serious. :( I have a scumbag brain that likes to sleep IRL! :laugh:

I had a narcoleptic horse once. It was unfortunate. We had a hard time waiting for ribbons in shows.

:laugh: Devyn posts the funniest memes!

just wanted to say I've been reading this thread, just didn't have anything to add...when I got home at 7pm I was 4 pages behind, yay we got a wolf!!

:laugh: Devyn posts the funniest memes!

just wanted to say I've been reading this thread, just didn't have anything to add...when I got home at 7pm I was 4 pages behind, yay we got a wolf!!

Yeah that definitely happens when in the pre-vet WW games....certain people post random memes/gifs/posts JUSSSSSSST to post. :)

BTW, LOVE the JDH pic. I was like, "OMGWTF?!" when I first saw it. ;)

I'm so awesome at this, I'm like 99% certain when I say we should lynch lissarae.

For a while I thought you were DVM, but she'd be 100% sure. And you ended up being right, so you can't be her. :smuggrin:

Now how come you guys get to know when you catch a wolf and we don't! WAY not fair!

:thumbup: :mad:

I'm gonna need you guys to watch My Drunk Kitchen if you have not already.

[YOUTUBE]vq7G-Q9ZwC0[/YOUTUBE]

It makes me laugh on a (semi?) weekly basis.

If the first one's not for you...watch the next few. They totally get better. COMPLETELY SNICKERWORTHY!!!!!!!

Seriously. Watch number 2 "Let's Mac Out" if you didn't like this one. They get better with age. LIKE THE WINE I'M DRINKING. .... :D

Apologies for wine-related or wine-inspired posts.

Maybe you guys should just call me Devyn. :)

Members don't see this ad :)

If the first one's not for you...watch the next few. They totally get better. COMPLETELY SNICKERWORTHY!!!!!!!

I :love: me some Hannah Hart! MDK is the best.

This. Is my kind of woman.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!! That is funny!!. Ok, you can probably take a few of those aha's off but it was still really, really funny. "It's important to remember when your cooking... to use food". that was my favorite part. Abbers this is kind of how I picture you in real life. Drinkin' wine and eating hot sourdough :laugh:

She kinda sort of reminds me of Jenna Marbles. There are some funny chickadees on the interwebs nowadays. Which is good. I like to laugh. Good thing I'm pretty high-larious myself. I make myself laugh at least once everyday.

And remember people!! This is a helpful community and should be protected!

Whoever has my role - you need to contact me, through TW if you are not in my group. I have something you may need.

How can someone have your role if it is yours?

Are there twin roles?

How can people contact you through another person? Like passing a note?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

YAY Lissa being a wolf! TW, you are trustworthy......FOR NOW!

Er...rather your source is.

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Why would I patch that message through if I am not trustworthy??

I would see that after a while I might not be (possible conversion), but not during a first wolf lynch. Try again!

I have it from a VERY reliable source that all that "3" stuff FTB was posting was the number of wolves. There were exactly 3 Wolves on night 1.

Of course, with new people being added we've probably imported at least one wolf, but at least we know what FTB was trying to tell us.

Night closed.. results pending...

usual disclaimer about posting.

AND PLEASE SEND YOUR PMs In the future. We were missing 3 PMs. We do not like to randomize things or we could just play with ourselves:eek: I mean play by ourselves. Whatever.

Edit: And if you send us a PM killing, blocking, silencing, protecting, or searching for dead or non-existent players, we are going to let you try... because it may work... or not...... So, I can't tell if you have made a mistake or are really trying to find something.

Last edited:
A lot to report on, and not much time to report, so excuse me if this write-up is a bit lacking in flourishes!

There have been a lot of unusual occurrences going on, for example:
There was a communication received from the dead.
There was a special "private message" communicated.
There were people searching on dead players.
There were people investigating non-existent players.
There were people forgetting to do their jobs.
etc etc. .

Onto the bigger news:
1) Continue activities but a certain un-named players, because the player is not on our roster. No one seems to care but me?

2) DSMoody has been seen scowling at SDN. That's right welcome your newest player... DSMoody23

3) An investigation into the use of the refer a friend item has determined that it was illegally transferred, and as a punishment it has been destroyed. Y'all are now stuck with the players you got.

4) In another incident of friendly fire, IvoryPolarBear was killed last night. It is particular hard to report this, as IPB was actually SOV! I have now had to report on my wife and my own death in this game. It is a little disturbing, and must be why I couldn't get to sleep last night. Friendly fire has killed my whole family (stay away from my dogs and cat you villager fiend).

5) It's funny how being a sweet posting person, and having an adorable avatar, and maybe being just a bit wordy can make you a target, but that is apparently what happened last night. Being nice and friendly and helpful "offends the senses" of wolves, and lots of text "hurts their eyes" which they need touse to hunt. So, it is that Abney, aka Minnerbelle, was given a particularly gory death, with lots of blood (think Kill MinnerBill), and a few dismemberments. If that is an image keeping you up at night... join the club.

It is Day 5 There are 20 players left in this game. AM deadline is 7:12 pm

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody

OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

Why would I patch that message through if I am not trustworthy??

I would see that after a while I might not be (possible conversion), but not during a first wolf lynch. Try again!

Naw, I was just saying you guys were trustworthy. Didn't mean it as in "the mystery person is trustworthy but yooooou are not!"

It just didn't come out right. :)

An Open Letter to Lee, SDN Administrator

Dear Administrator Lee

It has come to my attention that some of your minions have taken offense to my portrayal of you as a wolf in this game of WW. I would say I am truly and deeply sorry, but I can't. :eek: Mocking our leaders is a national pastime and who better to mock at SDN than you. :p

Now I must say that the loyalty of those who know you better than me (or know you at all) is a credit to you and your legacy, so you must be doing something right.:thumbup: Of course we all love SDN,:love: and this wolf-label should not be taken as a condemnation of the site itself.

Still, if you want to prove your un-wolfiness, we invite you to join the next WW game, and prove your wolf hunting abilities with the rest of us.

Yours Truly,
StartingOverVet aka SOV.

ps - please don't ban me. :oops:

pps- And if you do play, no using Administrator powers to read our PMs and find out all the details..

And NOOOOOOoooooOOOOoooo for the deaths of IPB and Abney! :(

Super sad.

But yay for DSM coming back! :D:welcome:

Cheer up... it's friday and time to parrrrttttaaaayyy

tumblr_lt8jo75zwm1qangce.gif

Because I am such an awesome wolf slayer, I have some intel. There is a character in the game that can not *must* attempt to kill a player every night - if they do not, they risk killing themselves. This is how some of these random double deaths occur.

This person is valuable to us if we can utilize them properly. They are not allowed to identify themselves.

Again, I know the what, but not the who. Not that I would advertise it anyway.

also the neurologist i externed with showed me a video of a narcoleptic dog falling asleep after mating, and my only comment was "they should do an abortospay on the female asap"

LOL nyanko! You are so funny, I don't think we've met yet, I'm PJ, what part of the country are you from? Maybe we are in the same area and we could meet up!

Cheer up... it's friday and time to parrrrttttaaaayyy

tumblr_lt8jo75zwm1qangce.gif

Dev, this is a priceless gif! Haha...I didn't know children that young could use their muscles like that.

...I don't think I could do a pelvic thrust as well as that kid does it! Not that I'm coordinated at all.

How can someone have your role if it is yours?

Are there twin roles?

How can people contact you through another person? Like passing a note?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

1) I mean who is WTF.

2) There are linked roles as we have established through the love connection

3) They can just PM TW. Then TW PMs me. And info gets passed back and forth. If they are not in my group, that is.

I was afraid of this......

Abney was the one of the few that I trusted. And only ONE other person knee who she was....

We actually even discussed it. And she was like oh crap I'm probably gonna die aren't I.

Why did she think she was going to die?

Bc I'm thinking mathematically that some of the people coming back are Being turned into wolves. FTB hinted to me that you were on track with what the numbers meant. And that number is just too low.

Because I am such an awesome wolf slayer, I have some intel. There is a character in the game that can not *must* attempt to kill a player every night - if they do not, they risk killing themselves. This is how some of these random double deaths occur.

This person is valuable to us if we can utilize them properly. They are not allowed to identify themselves.

Again, I know the what, but not the who. Not that I would advertise it anyway.

So you are saying that they cannot say to me "hey TW it was me?"

What a ripoff

Ok.

I am currently in this game, and now have to scour 54 pages of posts on my mobile device in order to ascertain the identities, motivations, allegiances and abilities of all players.

I have created a nine tab spreadsheet using advanced calculus, wizard math and astrology to determine which of the 3610 possible actions I should take.

Prepare to be butt-rap*d by algorithms.

But first, I am going out in the yard to dig an extensive network of trenches to protect against gas attack by my enemies, who are legion.

Ok.

I am currently in this game, and now have to scour 54 pages of posts on my mobile device in order to ascertain the identities, motivations, allegiances and abilities of all players.

I have created a nine tab spreadsheet using advanced calculus, wizard math and astrology to determine which of the 3610 possible actions I should take.

Prepare to be butt-rap*d by algorithms.

Hahahaa....I'm so glad you're back! :)

I managed to save that banana that TigerWillow was beating... :eyebrow:
(I am watching you, you evil banana beater)

Anyway, I made my banana nut bread with it... :D

See:

thumbnail.aspx

Everyone on the cooking forums said that it looks fantastic, best banana nut bread they have ever seen... I'm not so sure, I think it needs more nuts...

What do you guys think?

less chit chat, more lynching...LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH

Dude...I'm glad we don't have the shrooms over here. All the rainbow typing on the other thread is hurting my eyes!

Good thing I can't see it on my phone :laugh:

thumbnail.aspx

Don't you guys like my model airplane?

The model airplane forums are sooo much fun.. They have a new type of airplane for you to build each month. :D