SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, I know that the role of nyanko is a wolf.

Part of the role of being nyanko is that you have to make all your posts in the form of a negative - ie "don't x y or z" or "this is wrong" or stuff like that.

Can you all identify any other poster who fits this bill? I encourage you to scour the thread. Two people already have and don't have any better candidates.

I'll buy it

unlynch wld

LYNCH HOH.

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I know that the role of nyanko is a wolf.

Part of the role of being nyanko is that you have to make all your posts in the form of a negative - ie "don't x y or z" or "this is wrong" or stuff like that.

Can you all identify any other poster who fits this bill? I encourage you to scour the thread. Two people already have and don't have any better candidates.

Ok..

unlynch wld, Lynch HOH

Members don't see this ad :)
Is the fact that she's only been posting in negative statements your only info? Because at the moment, I tentatively trust HoH.

This could just be a crazy theory, but I think we need to be looking at the other game for info. SOV mentioned towards the end of the other game that the link between the games was deteriorating, and that if it worked at all the link will all be unidirectional. I don't see how anything in our game would be of help to them, but I think that their game could be of help to us.

Ftb (?) mentioned before dying a lot of things about the number 3. Since he/she was cleared by death, I'll tentatively accept that info as valid. Twelvetiger (?) later confirmed that the number 3 was the number of original wolves in the game.

In one of the writeups in the other game, SOV mentioned that when the butterfly died (I forget who it was, somebody who started with a "k"), his/her "trio" of wolves was dead. I think that it might be possible that the original wolves in our game might be a reflection of a particular trio of wolves in that game. For instance, let's say that (and this is all hypothetical, since we obviously don't know which people in the other game were in the "trio") that there was a trio of wolves in the other game that consisted of nohika, orcagirl, and wildcat (randomly chosen because they were the first three listed in that game). Then in our game, maybe whoever is playing the roles of nohika, orcagirl, and wildcat are wolves.

Since we don't know who else was in the butterfly person's trio, we might try looking for the original three wolves among the people who have roles of the players in the other game.

Sorry, everyone, this is what happens when I think out loud on the thread, which is why I generally avoid it. :oops:

Hm. I missed this somehow before I saw WTF's response.

But in the other game...everyone was a wolf but Man and Woman...?

I like this idea! I've been wondering how the games were linked, but I've been too busy to read much of the other game.

It's almost certainly nonsense, but I keep thinking there has to be more connecting the two games than just the obvious: a role that has to attempt to kill every night, and players that are resurrected to the other game.

SOV mentioned that there would be a unidirectional link between the games AFTER people stopped being swapped between games. So there has to be something there...

Of course, this does not count people who have been converted or have entered our game late as a wolf (like lissa).

Well....man and woman were the wolves, I suppose.

They were the 'evil'.

Is the fact that she's only been posting in negative statements your only info? Because at the moment, I tentatively trust HoH.

This could just be a crazy theory, but I think we need to be looking at the other game for info. SOV mentioned towards the end of the other game that the link between the games was deteriorating, and that if it worked at all the link will all be unidirectional. I don't see how anything in our game would be of help to them, but I think that their game could be of help to us.

Ftb (?) mentioned before dying a lot of things about the number 3. Since he/she was cleared by death, I'll tentatively accept that info as valid. Twelvetiger (?) later confirmed that the number 3 was the number of original wolves in the game.

In one of the writeups in the other game, SOV mentioned that when the butterfly died (I forget who it was, somebody who started with a "k"), his/her "trio" of wolves was dead. I think that it might be possible that the original wolves in our game might be a reflection of a particular trio of wolves in that game. For instance, let's say that (and this is all hypothetical, since we obviously don't know which people in the other game were in the "trio") that there was a trio of wolves in the other game that consisted of nohika, orcagirl, and wildcat (randomly chosen because they were the first three listed in that game). Then in our game, maybe whoever is playing the roles of nohika, orcagirl, and wildcat are wolves.

Since we don't know who else was in the butterfly person's trio, we might try looking for the original three wolves among the people who have roles of the players in the other game.

Sorry, everyone, this is what happens when I think out loud on the thread, which is why I generally avoid it. :oops:

I'm too high to understand this. Or maybe not high enough.

Hm. I missed this somehow before I saw WTF's response.

But in the other game...everyone was a wolf but Man and Woman...?

Yeah, I know, which is why this is probably nonsense...

Also, quick correction. It wasn't the monarch part where the trio was mentioned.

I don't know how you know it, but since you're stating it with such certainty, I'm willing to buy in. So if someone hadn't decided to take away my ability to vote today by waitlisting me, I would certainly lynch HoH.

Aw that sucks. :( Lame item! :mad:

Do we know if it's something from a particular player, or just RNG?

I'm too high to understand this. Or maybe not high enough.

son-how-high-are-you.jpg

Well, disregard everything I said about the trio thing, which was obviously a result of missing lunch. I'll grab something to eat and hopefully stop saying crazy things.

Members don't see this ad :)
All Hoh has to do is post a sentence with NO negatives in it to prove me wrong. No "nos" , no "nots", no "wrongs", etc.

Because neither me or my source can make anyone else fit the character description that was given.

Fine. But I'm watching you, WTF. TW didn't want to lynch HOH, I'd like to know why.
******unlynch wldlfstdnt*******
******lynch HOH******

All Hoh has to do is post a sentence with NO negatives in it to prove me wrong. No "nos" , no "nots", no "wrongs", etc.

Because neither me or my source can make anyone else fit the character description that was given.

No, it definitely sounds like HoH is nyanko. But why is that a wolf role, again? I'm trying to find a pattern of who would be a wolf and who would be a villager, because otherwise knowing who people's roles are is pretty useless. Which other roles would also be wolves?

No, it definitely sounds like HoH is nyanko. But why is that a wolf role, again? I'm trying to find a pattern of who would be a wolf and who would be a villager, because otherwise knowing who people's roles are is pretty useless. Which other roles would also be wolves?

Gosh, I hope the person who is DSM is a wolf. But then there would probably be a lot more memes on this thread....

Gosh, I hope the person who is DSM is a wolf. But then there would probably be a lot more memes on this thread....

That would be quite perfect.

I hope those of you whose roles have been revealed are enjoying how you've been 'portrayed.' :laugh:

Not butthurt, I hope.

spongebob-butthurt.gif

Unofficial Vote Tally:

holdonhope - 7, maybe 6? (WTF, PJ, DVMD, abber, LIS - waitlisted?, CFC, ksmi)

SOV or Packen, I hope this is clear for you. :)

HoH, if I am incorrect, please post a sentence with NO negatives in it. I remember you saying something about having investigator powers. Could be lying but.....I want to be sure.

Here are all of her posts: Some sort of negative statement or negative word in every one.

I'm too high to understand this. Or maybe not hight enough
Don't harsh my mellow. Why do you think nyanko is a wolf role? Back to watching jay and silent bob (or was it clerks?).
(Doesn't really matter since it wouldn't have affected the results) this is wrong. I didn't vote for jamr0ckin.
I hate posting from my phone *****lynch CFC****** I think jam is silenced.
Apparently my stupid phone won't show half the latest posts in this thread so I can't really follow along during work anymore. I would hate to lynch jam if she's silenced so I think I'll hold off a little bit before casting my vote.
I wasn't leery of you until you jumped all over me for not pming you the name of a cleared player. Not telling everyone the name of a cleared player is quite different than not telling you the name of a wolf especially during the first lynch when the person hasn't even been mentioned.
Wrong. IBP voted for emiloo. Don't kill me.
I don't think they've been on and I literally got on twenty minutes ago to see the results of my investigation and how the vote was going. After I got the results of the investigation I pmed the player.
Why would I need to pm you? In the last game everyone suspected me because I was quiet in pms and I explained that I don't really like pming and its a waste of time. You could just as easily be a wolf as anyone else. I investigated someone in my group and then I was going to investigate you tonight since I still have the search function.
Your logic is wrong. You were voting for LIS for being quiet than you jumped on my bandwagon which started because I was quiet. That's just as stupid. I have a job and was at work until a few minutes...
Voting for me for being gone one day is stupid. I get that it's past the deadline but mods aren't here yet so *****lynch emiloo***** for self preservation. I've had the search function and used it to clear someone in my group last night. Will say who if they come under fire.
I'm not the only inactive poster. Sorry for having a job.
False promises
I don't like emiloo's avatar it's really creepy. Instead I'll elect IBP.

Throwing in my vote to lynch HOH, too. Feeling pretty good about this.

Unofficial Vote Tally:

holdonhope - 9, maybe 8? (WTF, PJ, DVMD, abber, LIS - waitlisted?, CFC, ksmi, Dandelion, EC)

SOV or Packen, I hope this is clear for you. :) With 18 players, only 3 more votes are needed for a 2/3 majority, if that's what the mods are still going with.

HoH, if I am incorrect, please post a sentence with NO negatives in it. I remember you saying something about having investigator powers. Could be lying but.....I want to be sure.

I'm going to eat your face. Bath salts are crazy man.

No one has died.

It is Night 6. Send PMs by 7:30pm. We will try to squeeze one last lynch in today so send in contingency votes if you are out tonight, and if you don't want to send PMs late at night send in 2 days of PMs!

There are 18 players left in this game.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope
4- ksmi117
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody[/QUOTE]

But I thought Lissa had the lynch evasion!

What the heck, can ALL the wolves evade lynch?

Because that would suck.

Can someone pm me a very very condensed pm about what happened? I haven't even read the thread and I'm spending the rest of the day unpacking.

So. Just in case this needs to be said .....

Whichever of the villagers that has that "must attempt to kill someone every night" role .... hopefully you will aim yourself at HoH?

WTF: I'd like to know more about why you think nyanko (the role) has to be a wolf. I'm ok with your guess/conclusion that HoH is nyanko - I don't see it as definitive, but I buy it as a good guess.

Secondly, there has been another friendly fire incident. No deaths involved but I can tell you that the intended victim was Kakurubird. Someone tired of reading her pictures?

Which leads us to the dreaded third point..... WOLF ATTACK. Sorry, you do not avoid a wolf attack on this muggy, buggy, overcast, humid, cloudy, sticky Saturday morning (any idea about what I think of the weather?) Yes, our poor silenced from words, and now silenced from pictures, gets permanently silenced from life, as the Wolves decide enough is enough with the pictures and kill off Kakurubird, aka ShortNSweet (ps - I can't believe you guys couldn't figure out who was this role... she loves this stuff).

Haha I'm posting on this thread using words!! Look at that!

Actually, really fun role. Sad it's over. Refuse to use an emoticon to share my feelings though.

But I thought Lissa had the lynch evasion!

What the heck, can ALL the wolves evade lynch?

Because that would suck.

Lissa did not have a lynch evasion ability. I suspect we need to differentiate. That lynch (Lissa's) was canceled.

This lynch didn't get canceled. It just didn't work. Seems reasonable to conclude that HoH probably has an ability to evade lynching. The question is whether it's some percentage of the time or a one (or more) time ability.

... and that's my posting limit for the night! Y'all can thank SOV for that. :)

I went through all that trouble to count the votes for HOH and she didn't even die? Get your PMs in, I want to see what happens next!

I like how I'm totally willing to just believe that the nyanko role is definitely a wolf

the only thing I question is that people usually say they can tell I'm a wolf when I'm nixe so if the role of me is supposed to be negative all the time it is more like how I play when I'm a villager lol