Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's not strictly a song buuuut
[YOUTUBE]wmwM_AKeMCk[/YOUTUBE]
I give you A Very Potter Musical!
There.
Are you really just gonna sit around and post pad all night? Lol.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
It's not strictly a song buuuut
[YOUTUBE]wmwM_AKeMCk[/YOUTUBE]
I give you A Very Potter Musical!
There.
Are you really just gonna sit around and post pad all night? Lol.
*******************
You could talk to me but I'm dead and no one ever talks to me when I'm dead.....
*******************

If no one responds, that's my only choice! Talk to youuu guys or talk to myself.
![]()
But I'm beddy-bye soon. Blargh.
Yeah...well...your MOM's nonsense! 😎I'm convinced that it would be easier to sort through the 1500 posts in this thread if 98% of them weren't nonsense.
Lynch HOH
Also, I have no idea how to act like "my role" so if anyone is looking for a certain player it might be me? I don't explicitly think that someone is looking for me. I just realized that everyone is posting like their role probably and I'm not since I don't know all you vetties, just an fyi
I think the current state of scalpel is absolutely octopus. What is?
I'm convinced that it would be easier to sort through the 1500 posts in this thread if 98% of them weren't nonsense.
**********************
This is not logical at all. 🙄
***********************
*******************
You could talk to me but I'm dead and no one ever talks to me when I'm dead.....
*******************
********
You could always talk to me 😀 And thank you for the tropical drink! I think I'll troll with y'all for a while longer 😉
********
*************************Oh my favorite thing about arriving here--
There is a little white board on the fridge that says "TW and CFC -champions of WW!"
So I might have added pictures lol
*****************
Haha sorry, got you all excited for nothing. Forgot my stars 🙁
*****************
*************************************************************
This is me...... all weekend long......
![]()
*************************************************************
Nyanko has killed Rick Santorum, a character from an entirely different WW game. As she stands gloating over his body, Tebow tells the SDNers to take away the sinner, and they lynch her and stuff a hockey puck in her mouth as a warning to any other hockey playing wolves out there.
You have lynched HoldonHope, aka Nyanko. Did I mention? Oh, yeah, she is a wolf... (and Tim Tebow has no further role in these proceedings... simply a guest lyncher)
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.