SDN is full of WWolves

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lots of interesting discussion for today. Talk of chaos, and lackeys, and players not in the game, but in the end, the group focused on grammar. "I did not sleep with that woman." "Depends on what your definition of is is" and now "is vs was". Is Ksmi Devyn? or Was Ksmi Devyn? Or both? Or neither? That is the central question of the day.

Well I will not beat around the bush, as you all know I never drag out these results posts. Ksmi was definitely Devyn. And Devyn still is definitely Devyn. It just turns out that the Devyn Ksmi is now is not the same as the Devyn Ksmi was earlier. Ksmi/devyn is no longer a friend to the pre-vet forum, she has changed her allegiance to the mean, nasty haters. Naughty naughty.

So you have successful killed Ksmi, aka Devyn, the converted wolf.

15 players are left in the game. PM deadline is 7:30am EST. If you get your PMs early :)laugh:), we can consider closing earlier.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock was Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
lynch KSMI

just got back from class, skimmed the thread, lots of words, KSMI WAS devyn seems like a good enough reason for me,

why do people hate dvmd?

i just assumed that perhaps WTF had whatever item makes you obsessed with somebody and chose to hate instead of being a huge creepo like you did :smuggrin:
Have to say that PJ "used" the item appropriately.

WTF is quite disappointing, and incorrect. creepo=good, hater=wrong.

But TW is correct, people are not allowed to talk about it on the thread (who have had the item).

Mods can talk about it.

Ah! I knew it! This was like watching good tv right then.

I gotta get my fix by reading the WW threads. I'm not playing the next one

Have to say that PJ "used" the item appropriately.

WTF is quite disappointing, and incorrect. creepo=good, hater=wrong.

But TW is correct, people are not allowed to talk about it on the thread (who have had the item).

Mods can talk about it.

what are you guys talking about? I haven't had any items in this game, which I find extremely odd, I'm starting to wonder if there actually are any items.

I would like to move past nyanko, I thought we had something, apparently I was wrong, I sought counseling and I'm working through my issues and growing as a person. The past is the past, lets live in the future

Members don't see this ad :)
what are you guys talking about? I haven't had any items in this game, which I find extremely odd, I'm starting to wonder if there actually are any items.

I would like to move past nyanko, I thought we had something, apparently I was wrong, I sought counseling and I'm working through my issues and growing as a person. The past is the past, lets live in the future

peej you crank me up!! :lol:

I hope you play my game, peej, because you're hilarious!

Oh wow look at this Precious Moments keepsake
54737030.jpg

It reminds me of a Vet like Devyn, I think she will love it when I bring it to her to show my :love:, I can't wait to see the look on her face...wait..WHAT?!?!

you guys lynched her?!
Birds_noooo.jpg

and she's a wolf?!:wow::eek::eek::eek:
cute-puppy-pictures-noooo-not-vet1.jpg

well...I'm glad we got a wolf but..Aw Devyn, my poor poor Devyn/ksmi, what am I going todo..

forever-alone-face.png

Tonight I drink to her memory
martinis-600x400.jpg

Last edited:
"I :love: Devyn"

sigh...what a simple phase I used to say so care-freely

When I think about it...I blame myself...I should've looked for the angel to protect her from conversion...who converted her, who?

I must do something to avenge her death...by finding the wolves who did this!!

hmm..let me take stock...well...I love Jesus...and guns are a good symbol of avenging...

yes...that's what my new symbol will be

94024954.jpg

Jesus-with-a-gun !

I'll post it here<---

aw wait..that space is already paid for by Bruce Wayne's billions in some alternate ww reality... well...Jesus-with-a-gun will be my new symbol of love for Devyn:love:

Sit tight, memory of Devyn, Jesus-with-a-gun is going to avenge you!

first a drink...to Devyn/ksmi of course...

baileysirishUMe16A64A9mLnLK.jpg

Last edited:
It was a very strange night. After a very active day, with many entertaining posts, speculations, and theories, and a successful wolf kill, the SDNers must have been content they had this game under control. They almost all seemed to have all had better things to do than to worry about wolves.

That is all of them except for your investigator. As hard as it is for him to move his arthritic fingers on the keyboard, and to use his wheelchair and walker to move across the room, even to pick up his old whip at his advanced age, your tired investigator managed to send in HIS PM.

And what did it get him? I would tell you but............

but..........

In honor of his restriction on two posts per day cycle*, he wanted to have his death written up in 2 posts. As in life, so in death. Yes, your tired, run-down, frustrated investigator seemed to foresee his own death. Eerie.

Well, the WOLVES, were not negligent in doing their jobs, they have managed to KILL LIS, aka Dyachei, your investigator.
LIS' death has done some good though, he has taken the supplemental application AND the wait list to the grave with him. If only those were destroyed in real life too!

Oh the triad thief/blocker was at it again last night. A shame you haven't made much headway on preventing such occurrences.

Otherwise, most items lay dormant, the RNG too bored to help out. Except for one person whose item backfired and affected themselves :laugh:.

It is day 10 .

players are left in the game. AM deadline is 9:30pm EST.

Pre-vet forum
1- Emiloo4 - Sheepdogpsu
2- wldlfstdnt
3- equineconstant - Wolfspeaker
4-CorporateFatCat - TwelveTigers(TT)
5- abney Minnerbelle
6 - Jamrock - Noob

Vet forum
1- dyachei
2- LIS Dyachei
3- nyanko
4- lissarae06 Lee, SDN administrator & WOLF.
5-kakuru ShortNSweet
6 - DVMDream

Pre-allo
1- FTB - IPB
2- IPB StartingOverVet (SOV)
3-Holdonhope Meanie Nyanko the wolf
4- ksmi117 Devyn converted to wolfdom
5 - Dandelion18
6 - abber

The Lounge
1- TT Doc Espana
2- WTF
3- DocEspana - MrsSOV
4- TW
5 - Pj meowerton
6 - That70sshow
7 - DSMoody Nutmeg

* It should be noted that in death LIS will be able to post more than in life... Also I was a bit unfair to LIS/Dyachei. In 8 days Dyachie posted 57 times so far, roughly 7 posts a day. LIS was restricted to 4 a day (2 day/2 night). The editors regret the error.

Last edited:
My eulogy to LIS:

I will miss that every time I opened a PM or read a post from you, I thought you were Nyanko and it confused the hell out of me.

The End

Whoever silenced me--you're fired. lol

I'm truly adapting to my role in this game :laugh:

Ok, now that that's outta the way: GOOD JOB on getting a wolf! :soexcited::clap:

And, LIS, I'm so sorry we lost you. :(

Which old folks home is it that you're at? I'll come visit. And if you're a good boy, maybe I'll bring you a prune sundae! I know how much you love those.

Way to go wolfy brethren! I have been waiting for so long for you to kill LIS!

Well, the WOLVES, were not negligent in doing their jobs, they have managed to KILL LIS, aka Dyachei, your investigator.
LIS' death has done some good though, he has taken the supplemental application AND the wait list to the grave with him. If only those were destroyed in real life too!

I appreciate the role, SOV

Lynch Votes received

None (except for one contingency vote from a dead player, which sadly does not count.....unfortunately this is not Chicago old man).

Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority, or virtually all eligible votes have been cast.

Alright.

Any info from last night? That would be most awesome. Is the Search Function still out there?

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

LIS- I kinda figured out you were the ONLY source but never even mentioned it to you. I'm truly sorry.

Ahmed whatever your name is usef is a wolf. NOT neutral.

You have to post EVERYTHING twice that essentially says the same thing. (and you've been saying way too many lols)

lynch Nyanko

Uggghhh want to lynch. But can't....get....DVMD out of my head?

WHY? WHY do I see your face every time I peer into my microscope?! Why do I hear your laugh every time I split spinal columns on the bandsaw? Why does your name keep slipping into my reports in between necrotizing hepatitis and lymphadenomegaly? Curse you DVMD!

tumblr_lqr15mtGGA1qjhons.jpg

Oh, and lynch nyanko

No I'm just not sure because I had the search function last night and it indicated that you have been converted.

Well thats a load of crap bc I have NOT been notified.

(checks pms)

Nope.

Lynch Votes received

Nyanko 2 (TW, WTF)

Deadline: 9:30pm EST or until 2/3 majority, or virtually all eligible votes have been cast.

Last edited: