For Sale $10 MCAT (TBR TPR), Harvard MD admissions guide, Interview books!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jadee

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Selling from NYC. PM me if interested! Everything is priced $10* per book but I will only sell TBR as a set.

*Does not include shipping cost. If you live nearby, we can also arrange other delivery methods.

-------

SOLD
** $80 for all 8 TBR books + shipping cost **
The Berkeley Review Set (2013)
(like new/very good condition)
— Physics I & II
— General Chemistry I & II
— Biology I & II
— Organic Chemistry I & II

-------

** $10 each book below + shipping cost **

The Princeton Review (2012)
(written, used/acceptable condition)
— Science Hyper learning MCAT Workbook
— [SOLD] Verbal Hyper learning MCAT Workbook

The Medical School Admissions Guide: A Harvard MD’s Week-by-Week Admission Handbook [3rd edition, 2014]
by Suzanne M. Miller, MD
(some highlights but great spine & condition otherwise)

The Medical School Interview: Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty (2013)
by Samir P. Desai, MD and Rajani Katta, MD
(like new)

------
 
Last edited:
TBR set and TPRH Verbal sold. Remaining 3 books are still up for sale - $10 each! The last 2 books have 4.5 stars on Amazon.

TPRH Science Workbook
Week-by-Week Admissions Guide
Interview Strategies