You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st 2018 speed WW game
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hmm....Plan is to start at 12pm Eastern...maybe,...
Lol wow, that's a bit early for the PST folks.
So tired of the frakking timezones. We need to commission a damn TARDIS or Paradox Machine for these WW games already.
So tired of the frakking timezones. We need to commission a damn TARDIS or Paradox Machine for these WW games already.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How about 2-3pm? Will that suit y’all better? Dunno if anyone who can only play for a very short time frame can still play if it’s later.
It is what it is.Lol wow, that's a bit early for the PST folks.
So tired of the frakking timezones. We need to commission a damn TARDIS or Paradox Machine for these WW games already.
This works better for me personallyHow about 2-3pm? Will that suit y’all better? Dunno if anyone who can only play for a very short time frame can still play if it’s later.
This works better for me personally
Agreed.
This works better for me personally
I aim to appeal to the masses.Agreed.
2-3pmE to start. Will send any PMs prior
1.
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Coop
11. Snowy
I won't be around for that timeframe, so I'll have to out.
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Coop
11. Snowy
I won't be around for that timeframe, so I'll have to out.
Knew this would happen too. Thanks anyway, AM1.
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Coop
11. Snowy
I won't be around for that timeframe, so I'll have to out.
Knew this would happen too. Thanks anyway, AM
If, for some reason, you need a sub around 5, I'll step in for that.
NOTEDIf, for some reason, you need a sub around 5, I'll step in for that.
Um yeah, I'm not sure how that's gonna work for me either tbh, if it's later lmk. If I do manage to be around I'll let you guys know!
1.
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
SORRY. I’m looking at maybe 3pm E but may not be til 4. I’m enjoying my dayUm yeah, I'm not sure how that's gonna work for me either tbh, if it's later lmk. If I do manage to be around I'll let you guys know!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1.
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @Crayola227
4. @genny
5. @vetmedhead
6. @PippyPony
7. @raf2769
8. @Melchizedek
9. @finnickthedog
10. @SnowshoeDog143
Should this be canceled?
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @Crayola227
4. @genny
5. @vetmedhead
6. @PippyPony
7. @raf2769
8. @Melchizedek
9. @finnickthedog
10. @SnowshoeDog143
Should this be canceled?
We'll see how long this takes, I'll let you knowSORRY. I’m looking at maybe 3pm E but may not be til 4. I’m enjoying my day
1.
2. @mmmdreamerz
3. @Crayola227
4. @genny
5. @vetmedhead
6. @PippyPony
7. @raf2769
8. @Melchizedek
9. @finnickthedog
10. @SnowshoeDog143
Should this be canceled?
I'm still available. Just let me know if it's still running.
That’s the plan....I'm still available. Just let me know if it's still running.
Just woke up lol. If the cycles are 2 hours or more I'd still be down.
I’m still game.
I may be able to if it’s later. Just found out fam isn’t coming over.
I’m still in regardless of time.
I’m still in regardless of time.
Oh... in that case I definitely I have to be out.
Jk. I'm still in.
Maybe start time around 4pmE. I have had one role for certain. Theme will be food so prep appropriately
You made my 2018....Oh... in that case I definitely I have to be out.
Jk. I'm still in.
And the I saw the tiny text. 2018 sucks already
Maybe start time around 4pmE. I have had one role for certain. Theme will be food so prep appropriately
Do those with food already in their avatars get the best roles?
No. You get the worse ones.Do those with food already in their avatars get the best roles?
Call me kidney diet. See what happens...
You made my 2018....
And the I saw the tiny text. 2018 sucks already
I mean, I could still drop out if it would make your whole year.
But you would have to say "Please Queen Finnick of the Corner, Empress of the KS Emporium, Defender of the Love Shack, bless my year and do not play this game."
And also kaydubs would have to be cool with it because I can't flake on her just to make you happy.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Eating now. Or wait, is that how the wolves kill the villagers in this game?Maybe start time around 4pmE. I have had one role for certain. Theme will be food so prep appropriately

I already ate two players. Roles.Maybe start time around 4pmE. I have had one role for certain. Theme will be food so prep appropriately
.....ho ho ho...
.....Eating now. Or wait, is that how the wolves kill the villagers in this game?![]()
Melby can eat a tea biscuit. You cannot flake on me, finny. DO YOU HEAR ME!!??I mean, I could still drop out if it would make your whole year.
But you would have to say "Please Queen Finnick of the Corner, Empress of the KS Emporium, Defender of the Love Shack, bless my year and do not play this game."
And also kaydubs would have to be cool with it because I can't flake on her just to make you happy.
No. You get the worse ones.
Call me kidney diet. See what happens...
B-but I never said that. I behaved!
You aren’t even playing....B-but I never said that. I behaved!
You aren’t even playing....![]()
I'm trying get everything done so I can be back by 4:30. I'm going through wwithdrawls already.
I also am trying to get everything done by then so I can just WW from 4-?.I'm trying get everything done so I can be back by 4:30. I'm going through wwithdrawls already.
If you pop in by 4:30, you can play. Get back on that list!!
1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
I advocate you do what makes you happyI mean, I could still drop out if it would make your whole year.
But you would have to say "Please Queen Finnick of the Corner, Empress of the KS Emporium, Defender of the Love Shack, bless my year and do not play this game."
And also kaydubs would have to be cool with it because I can't flake on her just to make you happy.
Thank you? I think?Melby can eat a tea biscuit. You cannot flake on me, finny. DO YOU HEAR ME!!??
I advocate you do what makes you happy
Great. I'll lynch you first then. 😛
YOU’RE WELCOMEThank you? I think?
I may write roles with each of you in mind. Don’t quittt
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
11. Jilary (I may be a little late)
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
11. Jilary (I may be a little late)
I wanna see this happen. Someone write me in, I'll be home after all.I may write roles with each of you in mind. Don’t quittt
1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
11. Jilary (I may be a little late)
12. SportPonies
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
11. Jilary (I may be a little late)
12. SportPonies
Calm down, kidney dietNo. You get the worse ones.
Call me kidney diet. See what happens...
......I just finished writing roles......hold on.....1. AM
2. 3m
3. Cray
4. genny
5. vmh
6. Pip
7. Raf
8. Mel
9. Finn
10. Snowy
11. Jilary (I may be a little late)
12. SportPonies
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K