You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st 2018 speed WW game
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm the worst, sorry......I just finished writing roles......hold on.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I already wrote yours. No apologies needed.I'm the worst, sorry
Gonna go eat, pick up some snacks and shower so we're ready to go by 4. WAHOOOOO
(If someone joins late, game may be delayed about 2 minutes while I scramble to come up with another role....)
(If someone joins late, game may be delayed about 2 minutes while I scramble to come up with another role....)
Game to start at ~4PM (role PMs will be sent then). Lynch cycles 30-45 min, night cycles <15 min.
So I’m the pain! Sorry! 😛I already wrote yours. No apologies needed.
This is like an hour and 15 from now, right?Game to start at ~4PM (role PMs will be sent then). Lynch cycles 30-45 min, night cycles <15 min.
So I can take a quick nap? 😛
yes. For an hour and a half so you're awake during lynch time.This is like an hour and 15 from now, right?
So I can take a quick nap? 😛
Lol,I wrote yours before Sporty's.So I’m the pain! Sorry! 😛
Por que no los dos?So I’m the pain! Sorry! 😛
I have such high hopes about what food was chosen to represent me
........it's not representative per se.....I have such high hopes about what food was chosen to represent me
About to send PMs. Hold onto your plates
I'm here can I play?Maybe start time around 4pmE. I have had one role for certain. Theme will be food so prep appropriately
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, let me just make you a roleI'm here can I play?
GAME START
Welcome to the very first speed game of 2018 created by the mods-games-only, kaydubs. To satisfy your appetite for another WW game while the newblets are playing in their current WWinter WWonderland of Horrors, I present you with this.
Rules: No PMs exchanged between players. Lynch cycles last 30-45 minutes (sooner if plurality and defense are posted in timely fashion) and nights last <15 minutes.
Breakfast WW Speed is served. Lynch NOW. Lynch cycle closes at 5pm (just so everyone can read their PMs and I can make myself dinner)
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
13 menu items.
Welcome to the very first speed game of 2018 created by the mods-games-only, kaydubs. To satisfy your appetite for another WW game while the newblets are playing in their current WWinter WWonderland of Horrors, I present you with this.
Rules: No PMs exchanged between players. Lynch cycles last 30-45 minutes (sooner if plurality and defense are posted in timely fashion) and nights last <15 minutes.
Breakfast WW Speed is served. Lynch NOW. Lynch cycle closes at 5pm (just so everyone can read their PMs and I can make myself dinner)
Table of Contents:
Opening Post
13 menu items.
- @Animal Midwife
- @mmmdreamerz
- @Crayola227
- @genny
- @vetmedhead
- @PippyPony
- @raf2769
- @Melchizedek
- @finnickthedog
- @SnowshoeDog143
- @Jilary
- @SportPonies
- @Coopah
Last edited:
Lynch Mel
*********
And a cow is in the air, will it land on Mel's head again?
*********
And a cow is in the air, will it land on Mel's head again?
*********
Damn you took my ideaLynch Mel
Lynch Finn
lynch sporty
How mad do you think Mel will be if we all lynch him just because we think it'll be funnyDamn you took my idea
Lynch Sporty
I'm not even surprised to be the first on the board hahaLynch Mel
Mad enough that I'm still tempted to do it for lulz but also afraid of what will happen since he is hungover and probably extra grumpy lolHow mad do you think Mel will be if we all lynch him just because we think it'll be funny
Lunch vmh
Also has @Crayola227 ever played a speed game before? I kind of want to know what her effort posting will look like on quick turnaround cycles
Why can't I have more than one idea though?lynch pippy
for having an idea and not following through
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I lost track of time. Sorry.
lynch mel
Because I keep my promises.
lynch mel
Because I keep my promises.
that just sounds like a lot of work right nowWhy can't I have more than one idea though?
If she's not awake, we may never learn.Also has @Crayola227 ever played a speed game before? I kind of want to know what her effort posting will look like on quick turnaround cycles
Oooh yay start
##Lynch snowy##
because snowy always lynches me first
##Lynch snowy##
because snowy always lynches me first
Don't mention work, my vacation ends in a little over 12 hours and I am borderline about to cry about itthat just sounds like a lot of work right now
I'll always aim my cows at Mel from now on*********
And a cow is in the air, will it land on Mel's head again?
*********
DVMD isn't playing for me to lynch hahaI'm not even surprised to be the first on the board haha
exactly why you shouldn't have more than 1 idea right nowDon't mention work, my vacation ends in a little over 12 hours and I am borderline about to cry about it
Wait, Snowy's playing? Suddenly I have this urge to change my vote....
If you waffle in the last 5 minutes, I will rage-quit.
Oooh yay start
##Lynch snowy##
because snowy always lynches me first
haha totally was going to lynch you. but instead
lynch raf
Wait, Snowy's playing? Suddenly I have this urge to change my vote....
I live!
Cue PTSD:*********
And a cow is in the air, will it land on Mel's head again?
*********
Love this cat.Cue PTSD:
![]()
I was sincerely hoping that you'd made someone waffles and gave them that as a post/vote restriction XDIf you waffle in the last 5 minutes, I will rage-quit.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
While sending PMs and posting the opening post, I made soup, grilled cheese and a cheese omelette. I wish I could high five myself! 

Don't think I didn't 😛I was sincerely hoping that you'd made someone waffles and gave them that as a post/vote restriction XD
haha totally was going to lynch you. but instead
lynch raf
Psssh beat ya to it (my accomplishment for the day)
Guise.....I lost my soup ladle. It was in the pot.....While sending PMs and posting the opening post, I made soup, grilled cheese and a cheese omelette. I wish I could high five myself!![]()


Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K