You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
1st 2018 speed WW game
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch pippy
Still village, so lynching here is not going to result in getting a wolf, and allows them to get more ahead.lynch pipsqueak
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Pippy
I'm assuming you mean someone other than me lolI'm honestly confused about this pippy situation, if someone wants to spell it out a little more clearly for me about past games and whatnot (besides having lynch avoidance being wolfy, I obviously get that, but it HAS been a village ability fairly often)
preferablyI'm assuming you mean someone other than me lol
Still village, so lynching here is not going to result in getting a wolf, and allows them to get more ahead.
Well I don't trust your role. I would expect basic roles in a speed game (protector, seer, blocker) and mostly vanilla. Which is what I've seen from the dead people and knowing my role.
Ok but this is stupid, guys.
3M had a night avoidance. Explain how that fits in with your assumption here?Well I don't trust your role. I would expect basic roles in a speed game (protector, seer, blocker) and mostly vanilla. Which is what I've seen from the dead people and knowing my role.
@PippyPony Did you say your role name already or did I miss it somewhere?
Who did mel clear? Anyone know?
Nope, but I will happily reveal - I am pancakes@PippyPony Did you say your role name already or did I miss it somewhere?
I've been thinking about it and it does seem weird to have a night avoidance in a speed game and a blanket avoidance... but Pippy did you say you mentioned being confused around the time of 3Ms death? I think I want to take a look at that before casting my vote.
3M had a night avoidance. Explain how that fits in with your assumption here?
oh really? I guess I missed that in my skimming. Wait is your role just lynch avoidance or both?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've been thinking about it and it does seem weird to have a night avoidance in a speed game and a blanket avoidance... but Pippy did you say you mentioned being confused around the time of 3Ms death? I think I want to take a look at that before casting my vote.
Though a wolf would probably have made the same comment if they were going to claim a blanket role as well.
It was a blanket one-time avoidance, which is why I was confused by 3M's role overlapping somewhat with mine.oh really? I guess I missed that in my skimming. Wait is your role just lynch avoidance or both?
Thoughts on AM?
I did, I quoted it earlier in this cycleI've been thinking about it and it does seem weird to have a night avoidance in a speed game and a blanket avoidance... but Pippy did you say you mentioned being confused around the time of 3Ms death? I think I want to take a look at that before casting my vote.
It was a blanket one-time avoidance, which is why I was confused by 3M's role overlapping somewhat with mine.
Could be wrong but two villager avoidances is too odd for me. Also pancakes seems like a pretty safe cover role.
Why? Why would I claim something that looked MORE sketchy?Though a wolf would probably have made the same comment if they were going to claim a blanket role as well.
@PippyPony who should we be looking at?
she seems like normal AM to me... but that means that I can't figure out if village or wolf... I think I'm leaning towards village AMThoughts on AM?
I dunno I've been too busy trying to fend off all you crazies to look back at the thread.@PippyPony who should we be looking at?
Although genny & snowy are wigging me out a little bit, not sure if that is just because they are pushing my lynch though
I dunno I've been too busy trying to fend off all you crazies to look back at the thread.
Although genny & snowy are wigging me out a little bit, not sure if that is just because they are pushing my lynch though
I'd like to see the day genny and I are wolves together. She would probably bus me without even trying 😛
@SnowshoeDog143 can you answer this, please?Why? Why would I claim something that looked MORE sketchy?
Like why would I add an extra thing onto my role if I knew it overlapped with another role?
It would be idiotic to do that.
And hence I am probably telling the truth...and so then explain to me how a night kill avoidance is wolfy.
I'd like to see the day genny and I are wolves together. She would probably bus me without even trying 😛
Have you ever bussed?
WIFOM.@SnowshoeDog143 can you answer this, please?
Like why would I add an extra thing onto my role if I knew it overlapped with another role?
It would be idiotic to do that.
And hence I am probably telling the truth...and so then explain to me how a night kill avoidance is wolfy.
Day 4: Another Loss of Liquid *Oh, OJ* Lynch Tally
Pippy (3) - Snowy, pengen, Sporty
3/8
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline is in ~25 minutes
Pippy (3) - Snowy, pengen, Sporty
3/8
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline is in ~25 minutes
Lynch Finn
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bussing tables is not fun....Have you ever bussed?
*stops to smell the roses*
Day 4: Another Loss of Liquid *Oh, OJ* Lynch Tally
Pippy (3) - Snowy, pengen, Sporty
Finn (1) - Pippy
4/8
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline is in ~24 minutes
Pippy (3) - Snowy, pengen, Sporty
Finn (1) - Pippy
4/8
Waffles: 0
Lynch deadline is in ~24 minutes
Are you ****ing kidding me right now?WIFOM.
Unlynch Finn
Lynch genny
You are pushing this lynch without thinking about it, which is your wolf MO
@SnowshoeDog143 can you answer this, please?
Like why would I add an extra thing onto my role if I knew it overlapped with another role?
It would be idiotic to do that.
And hence I am probably telling the truth...and so then explain to me how a night kill avoidance is wolfy.
1) you knew you'd probably have to claim something sometime so you tried to swing your ability as village by making a surprised quote early
2) night avoidance would make you seem more village then just lynch avoidance
I've been thinking about what AM asked about the number of wolves. If there were only 2, I could see giving one of them a lynch avoidance.
That is some significant advance planning for a speed game1) you knew you'd probably have to claim something sometime so you tried to swing your ability as village by making a surprised quote early
2) night avoidance would make you seem more village then just lynch avoidance
Have you ever bussed?
I don't think so. But I have also never made it very far as a wolf.
That is some significant advance planning for a speed game
I don't think so, but

Day 4: Another Loss of Liquid *Oh, OJ* Lynch Tally
Pippy (3) - Snowy, pengen, Sporty
Finn ()
genny (1)- Pippy
4/8
Waffles: 1 (@vetmedhead )
Lynch deadline is in <24 minutes
Pippy (3) - Snowy, pengen, Sporty
Finn ()
genny (1)- Pippy
4/8
Waffles: 1 (@vetmedhead )
Lynch deadline is in <24 minutes
Wow, future Pippy must have told present Pippy and......no, still don't get it... 😕😕That is some significant advance planning for a speed game
Ok, and I am now going to request that the village lynches you when I die in this lynch and flip village.I've been thinking about what AM asked about the number of wolves. If there were only 2, I could see giving one of them a lynch avoidance.
I also find it interesting that snowy liked this post.
You are literally saying that I would have planted a post to help bolster a cover role in the event that I eventually started taking heat.I don't think so, but![]()
Where art thou @finnickthedog ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
But we also don't know that you have a night kill avoidance. I think this is an egg that needs to be cracked.@SnowshoeDog143 can you answer this, please?
Like why would I add an extra thing onto my role if I knew it overlapped with another role?
It would be idiotic to do that.
And hence I am probably telling the truth...and so then explain to me how a night kill avoidance is wolfy.
Lynch Pippy
Future Pippy strikes again!You are literally saying that I would have planted a post to help bolster a cover role in the event that I eventually started taking heat.
I've read your tinfoil hat theories. I wouldn't put it past you to be capable of that as a wolf.You are literally saying that I would have planted a post to help bolster a cover role in the event that I eventually started taking heat.
Ok but we are approaching lylo, are we not?But we also don't know that you have a night kill avoidance. I think this is an egg that needs to be cracked.
Lynch Pippy
So I am not sure this is the best time for "egg cracking"
I am side eying you REAL hard right now for a multitude of reasonsI've read your tinfoil hat theories. I wouldn't put it past you to be capable of that as a wolf.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K